ANY VALUE AT THE MASTERS?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Tiger is best priced +220 @ Pinny and to make things worse, Britains sharpest book for Golf has him @ +150, the meanest price out of 40 books posting prices. :blink:
Maybe some sneaky bets on top 5 or something, anyone?:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: ANY VALUE AT THE MASTERS?

Ed,
You've just reminded me, that Choi fella does well around here and if I remember correctly he 's fast out of the gate, giving a chance to sell some on the exchanges. Thanks. :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

took Rocco +20000
Goosen +2500
Choi+9000
T Clark +11000

You could argue that his game transfers to the Master's worse than anyone in golf.

Tiger is the only player on the board with value. Tiger wins the Masters by 4+ strokes. I'm already on Tiger....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i like the Brits....either Casey or Rose

I can't possibly pick Casey. He's never won on the tour, before today possibly, and there's no way he wins twice in a row IMO. Or even contends twice in a row.

I think Zach has a good Master's again.

I think Zach and KJ are the best bets for upset wins. I also think Harrington and Stenson play well.

I have futures on Tiger, for the most, and then Zach, KJ and Harrington.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I can't possibly pick Casey. He's never won on the tour, before today possibly, and there's no way he wins twice in a row IMO. Or even contends twice in a row.

I think Zach has a good Master's again.

I think Zach and KJ are the best bets for upset wins. I also think Harrington and Stenson play well.

I have futures on Tiger, for the most, and then Zach, KJ and Harrington.

he did win today and is a great player and Augusta suits his game very well....I think Tiger will win really but I like Rose then Casey

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I like Stenson...

Too bad Garcia can't putt very well....

VJ likes Augusta....

Going to post my selections tomorrow..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

he did win today and is a great player and Augusta suits his game very well....I think Tiger will win really but I like Rose then Casey

Good luck. Let's get them in the PGA this year Finch. I like Rose too, but I am done with futures because of obvious reasons; I have enough money put on this tournament already and I think Tiger wins it. I think this will be a classic Tiger performance. We'll see I guess. Good luck Bro, if I lose I'll be rooting for your guys.

My dad just shot a 37 on the front nine yesterday at our lake house course. I need to hit the range the next month to try and compete with him. Good luck to me hahaha.:+textinb3

Viejo, I'd like Garcia but this course can be tough on him. If his putter is hot he has a chance, but I don't think it's a good one. He's my second favorite golfer on the tour.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

AJ likes Augusta, that's a great call, but I just think Tiger has his bar set too high for this tournament. I'm just not sure it's possible that he lays an egg in this tournament.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I turned it off after Freddy Boom Boom blew it. Good for him, he's earned it. One of the better golfers in the world, but it's taken him longer than I thought to win his first American event.

Golf Events - PGA - The Masters 2009 - April 09-12 - Odds to win - 1001 Player to win the 2009 US Masters - Camilo Villegas +2400

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Golf Events - PGA - The Masters 2009 - April 09-12 - Odds to win - 1001 Player to win the 2009 US Masters - Camilo Villegas +2400

you might as well flush that money down the toilet...have you ever seen the yips he has inside 5 feet? aint gonna be pretty on the National's greens

Goosen 25/1 50e E.W
Els 40/1 50e E.W
Stenson 50/1 50e E.W
JM Singh 150/1 50e E.W

1/4 odds top 6

400e investment

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Casey is one of the hottest golfers in the world

runnerup in Match Play Championship
69 stroke avg in 7 Euro events this year
Won earlier @ Dhabi earlier this year as well
14th in putting
5th in sand saves

6th in 04 @ Augusta
10th and 11th last 2 Masters

Casey hits it long off the tee and has a high trajectory on his
irons and is one tough ass bulldog

Casey is the best bet for anyone looking at DD odds this week

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

"Britains sharpest book for Golf has him @ +150"

Does Britain's sharpest book allow you to bet Tiger not to win? If not, then they are just posting a ridiculously low line for the suckers to bite.

I'd take Robert Allenby.

To finally close out a tournament. This guy is too good of a ball striker to have not won more.