CC Sabathia vs the Os: In Game Thread

Re: CC Sabathia vs the Os: In Game Thread

Sabathia is going to be the first pitcher ever to have a pizza delivered to the mound during the game.

And yes, he will stiff the delivery boy.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

glad i'm playing against him and cliff lee in fantasy.....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Rome wasn't built in a day. CC will be fine. He needs a few games to get sharp. He'll still win over 15 games this season.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Yankees look like exactly what they are, a poor defensive team that is overpriced and overrated who are going to be a great money fade and will really struggle to try and beat Tampa for a playoff spot

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

CC looks like worst free agent signing of the year. Gained weight to.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

lol @ cc...time to blow this fucker wide open.

CC is fat as hell and has pitched an absolute shitload of innings the last two years

Either this year or next year he will need major surgery

Still can't believe the deal he got.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yanks still the best team in mlb. sabathia just overrated. been saying since we signed burnett that he was the best pitcher on the staff and maybe the 2nd best pitcher in the AL after doc

was never a fan of sabathia. said on this site months ago that i wish they got peavy instead

their starting offensive lineup looks mediocre at best. they are not even the best in the AL east. Red Sox have better offense and bullpen

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Os double play at home leave the bases loaded

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Posada had trouble catching that and did not come within a foot of tagging him. oh well

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

Easy guys. It is 1 game. There are 161 more games. Unreal.

They'll be in the playoffs.

texansfan

EOG Master

Posada had trouble catching that and did not come within a foot of tagging him. oh well

I hate that about baseball. It's like the throw to 2nd from home on a steal. If the ball beats the runner they call him out even if he's safe.

tripp

EOG Master

their starting offensive lineup looks mediocre at best. they are not even the best in the AL east. Red Sox have better offense and bullpen

they're missing the best hitter in the league, so of coarse the lineup will struggle at first.

once a rod gets back and cc starts pitching better no one will ever want to play this team. i don't like cc, i thought he got way too much money and isn't a top 8 starter at all. he is still very good and always starts off poorly. he was AWFUL to start last year and it went on for a while. then he heated up and dominated. maybe it was because he needs time to get going or maybe it was because the NL is a joke, not sure. he'll be fine though. burnett will be better.

yanks will still win the division, and rays/bosox will fight for the wildcard. i truly believe those three teams are the three best in the league. Jays and O's are very good bottom teams too. AL East is incredibly strong this year, maybe the strongest division i have seen.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That was a ridiculusly horrid call by the umpire. Way to position yourself directly behind the catcher so that you have zero angle.

texansfan

EOG Master

they're missing the best hitter in the league, so of coarse the lineup will struggle at first.

once a rod gets back and cc starts pitching better no one will ever want to play this team. i don't like cc, i thought he got way too much money and isn't a top 8 starter at all. he is still very good and always starts off poorly. he was AWFUL to start last year and it went on for a while. then he heated up and dominated. maybe it was because he needs time to get going or maybe it was because the NL is a joke, not sure. he'll be fine though. burnett will be better.

yanks will still win the division, and rays/bosox will fight for the wildcard. i truly believe those three teams are the three best in the league. Jays and O's are very good bottom teams too. AL East is incredibly strong this year, maybe the strongest division i have seen.

Sizemore plays with the Indians...NL won the WS.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Wow, you guys sure the home plate ump didn't bet the yanks? When do you ever see home rewarded to a guy from first on a ground rule double...

mofome

Banned

Who is better than A-Rod? Answer would be nobody.

Only possible answer to me is Pujols. I would still take A-Rod though.

hanley and pujols are each better. To name just two.

tripp

EOG Master

Sizemore plays with the Indians...NL won the WS.

lol, i wouldn't put size in my top 20 hitters list.

nl won the series because rays cared more about beating sox. that was the real world series. way more passion and intensity in that series and a higher level of play.

sabathia embarrassed the NL last year. he had an ERA over 4 with the Indians.

the nl is much, much weaker.

texansfan

EOG Master

lol, i wouldn't put size in my top 20 hitters list.

nl won the series because rays cared more about beating sox. that was the real world series. way more passion and intensity in that series and a higher level of play.

sabathia embarrassed the NL last year. he had an ERA over 4 with the Indians.

the nl is much, much weaker.

The Rays cared more about beating the Sox than winning the WS? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

lol, i wouldn't put size in my top 20 hitters list. :doh1:doh1:doh1

nl won the series because rays cared more about beating sox. that was the real world series. way more passion and intensity in that series and a higher level of play. :doh1:doh1:doh1
:hangt