Hogan leaves house at 12:45

Hogan has money in hand at 1:45

Hogan is very happy at 1:45

Can it get any easier guys

Hogan likes BFC :cheers

Re: Hogan...BFC Payout..Faster Than a Speeding Bullet

I've talked with Steve over at BFC, those guys are a class act Hulkster:cheers

how much do they pay you to be a shill for them?

Don't anybody trust anyone these days..nothing...they pay Hogan nothing.

They might just pay Hogan to bet elsewhere :LMAO

Tim get a life..there are some honest people in this world and Hogan is one :houra

BFC is honest and so is Hogan :cheers

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Don't anybody trust anyone these days..nothing...they pay Hogan nothing.

They might just pay Hogan to bet elsewhere :LMAO

Tim get a life..there are some honest people in this world and Hogan is one :houra

BFC is honest and so is Hogan :cheers

then why do you find it necessary to make a post everytime you cash out? we know they are fast as you have stated 100x before

then why do you find it necessary to make a post everytime you cash out? we know they are fast as you have stated 100x before

To give guys like you good info about good people...nuff said...unless your a bad guy and don't like good info. :+clueless

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

To give guys like you good info about good people...nuff said...unless your a bad guy and don't like good info. :+clueless

nope im not a bad guy but i and everybody else that reads this website got the idea the first 100 times you've talked about it12io4j2w90

Tim, with all of the negative things that you hear regarding slow and even no-pay, I would think that it would be refreshing to hear that somneone is paying out in literally, minutes. I can say that as an advertiser at EOG, we at BetFirstClass are pleased when one of our customers shares their experiences with the forum.

Thanks, Hogan. .. 12io4j2w90

Tim, with all of the negative things that you hear regarding slow and even no-pay, I would think that it would be refreshing to hear that somneone is paying out in literally, minutes. I can say that as an advertiser at EOG, we at BetFirstClass are pleased when one of our customers shares their experiences with the forum.

Read it and weep ...Tim :+excited-

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

it was refreshing to hear the first 100 times...i dont need to hear every time you guys do it

read and weep that Hogan

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Well, here comes the Shit House...is Tim your brother...sounds like you both might be losers :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hogan always likes a good match :3dcigarre:

we are no match for you...i am right and you are wrong...it is ANNOYING

And you wonder why good people don't post more..Hogan has thick skin and can take it...bring it on guys...all ya got...How Ya Like Me Now oij213490 12io4j2w90 :+waving-5

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

And you wonder why good people don't post more..Hogan has thick skin and can take it...bring it on guys...all ya got...How Ya Like Me Now oij213490 12io4j2w90 :+waving-5

just as much as i liked you the 3 million other times you have posted about BFC

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

TIM

I 100% see your point... However, fact is I've never even Spoken to MR---HOGAN & joke with staff all the time that 95% people Probaly thinks he is SHILL, but let me 10000000% re--assure everyone he is a "Real acct" Holder & either the Best Handicapper on Face Earth OR extrememly Lucky . . . . The win % is truly Unreal . . . .

Hogan , u should post your plays as Contrary to popular Belief B-F-C- Posts NOTHING without full consent of the client ......

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

TIM

I 100% see your point... However, fact is I've never even Spoken to MR---HOGAN & joke with staff all the time that 95% people Probaly thinks he is SHILL, but let me 10000000% re--assure everyone he is a "Real acct" Holder & either the Best Handicapper on Face Earth OR extrememly Lucky . . . . The win % is truly Unreal . . . .

Hogan , u should post your plays as Contrary to popular Belief B-F-C- Posts NOTHING without full consent of the client ......

that is cool...the purpose of the thread was not to slam BFC in any way....it just gets a little old reading about how fast the payout is everytime a customer from EOG withdraws from BFC

after all, if the industry wasnt so fucked up, it(quick payouts) is what we would all normally expect anyways:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

TIM

again, you are 100000000000000000% correct

but you can't even Imagine how many Potential clients we lose here in Lieu of all the UNTRUE/NEGATIVE "BS" that is "OUT THERE" about B-F-C

I refunded a client 15-K few weeks AGO based soley on an article he read that made him extrememly "Nervous" about his funds here .........

I said SIR, no--problem I'll Get your 15-K back to you in 24 hrs & NO Harm/No Foul ..........wasn't real happy BUT what else could I do

so, again don't know Higan Personally but the acct has done extrememly well & I feel Great that he is getting paid in 10---45 min each & everytime. . . . This means my staff is doing EXACTLY WHAT I SAY THEY DO

ps: BASEBALL LINES ARE OUT & OUT EARLY AND 10-cent lines if you waive your
Bonus Gentlemen ........

Haha, i told a guy that he cracked me up now im a loser. What is your beef Hogan? Funny how junkie says to ignore the thread, but he cant keep his ass out of any that he feels like he wants to talk some shit in.

Haha, i told a guy that he cracked me up now im a loser. What is your beef Hogan? Funny how junkie says to ignore the thread, but he cant keep his ass out of any that he feels like he wants to talk some shit in.

Hogan has no beef and don't be talking about my good friend Junkster

Hogan just happy to get paid by a great staff that holds true to their word......trustworthy...hard to find that in this business or on these threads, but Hogan continues to narrow it down and find the right path in the gambling world.

Good info is always useful.

Junkman is the man and i agree that BFC rocks, but i also think tim finchem is funny.