Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Marmol, Carlos RP CHC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

i just replaced fkn motte with gregg for next week - guess that plan sucks, gotta find a fkn closer somewhere

gregg is fine, he didnt get any loss or bs. he allowed a broke bat inf single.

speaking of people who are bad, justin upton ks again

tripp

EOG Master

ubaldo looking great tonight, except when he faces a member of team tripp.

jackson and drew reach base 5 outta 6 on ubaldo. the rest of these bums can't do shit.

i just replaced fkn motte with gregg for next week - guess that plan sucks, gotta find a fkn closer somewhere
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Seems sick wit it. I'm 80 yr old hoffman and he hasn't pitched yet, so i can't laugh really

tripp

EOG Master

I like my Ubaldo say whatever you want, he is getting me the points!

And Tripp you still rather have Maholm and Pettitte then Cheesethrowing BALDY?

ubaldo is dealing right now, but yes. i would not accept a trade offer of ubaldo for either pettite or maholm.

underestimated how easy it is to come back in this league. chances are you have the lead after tonight. still have good starts ahead though. need gallardo to be cy tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

would hafta drop cruise and try long/ell for reyes su then?

got to have a very good pitcher in the offer to get reyes. rj has bats and wants a boost in arms to move reyes.

today he offered me bay/liri for reyes. i declined but thats the kinds thing he is trying to get.

mofome

Banned

and, cee, you love vol and he thinks volq is poo. so, probably not looking great.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah rjt would be more looking for reyes alone for both of those guys. i don't know how high he is on either so who knows if he'll accept that, but that's more what he would be looking for i think.

i know he's high on cruz though so no way he packages both cruz and reyes together in a 2 for 2 deal without getting an absolute top guy in return.

mofome

Banned

I could move liri to team cee in a deal for vol, then cee uses liri/ells to get reyes.

I'd probably do Reyes and Chris Davis for Ells, Long and Wainwright.

doesn't seem too bad, I don't like davis tho and won't need a 3b when a rod is back.

I'll just chill for now then. I don't really wanna deal arms for more bats.

who knew, stewart pinch hit rbi single. Good thing rocks can't find room for him. The dumb fucks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i dont like how they are batting bay so far down the lineup, he will lose rbi's batting 6th, compared to 5th.. retards