Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i don't care who's a bigger favorite and i don't mean pitchers in terms of just this week. overall i would not trade my pitching for yours. i love gallardo. i would honestly not trade gallardo for billingsley, and i really like chad. gallardo to me just has more potential and better hitting to give him wins.

dice k is not much worse than aj. i hate dice k and love aj, but there is really not a big difference between the two and dice k must have been a lot better last year. they both k a lot, they are both wild and they will both rack up tons of wins.

maholm will most likely not lose points @ cinci, not sure why he would. that to me is an easier start than @ st louis where he has to go against pujols and wainwright. he'll go against an easier pitcher, and go against an easier lineup. he could possibly lose points, but so could anyone. cc lost 13 @ fucking baltimore. maholm could also easily get me over 20. very solid pitcher.

lowe is an innings eater. simple as that. i would take him over ubaldo, or lilly or perez any day. i still would most likely not start ubaldo most weeks. this one start does not make him great. he has the potential to have great starts, sure, but there will be much more bad starts than great this year imo.

we will see how things work out. i like my team a lot though

Last year AJ outscored Dice by 50 points and thats with Dice going a ridiculous 18-3

mofome

Banned

damn, one of those fouls balls on morrows last ab is a pop up/grounder in fair play and im up 82-61. talk about a game of inches.

biggamer3

EOG Master

And i wouldnt compare Billingsley to Gollardo, Bills is straight up solid, Gollardo is a question mark for his health the whole year

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Best game this week has to be TTP and myself. Fuckin got a battle going on. Who would've thought 2 days into it, I'd have 107 points, 3rd best in the league, 3 points away from 2nd, and I'd still be losing.

biggamer3

EOG Master

damn, one of those fouls balls on morrows last ab is a pop up/grounder in fair play and im up 82-61. talk about a game of inches.

What i dont understand is why Morrow gets the BS and the loss when fucking Batista allowed the runs to score.

Somethings got to be changed when a runner on first base with two outs scores off the new pitcher, no matter if he put him on base or not, that pitcher should get the loss

mofome

Banned

And i wouldnt compare Billingsley to Gollardo, Bills is straight up solid, Gollardo is a question mark for his health the whole year

Bill > Gallardo

My pitching aint nothing to brag about these days but i wouldnt deal liri or garz for gallardo. I like him but when i watch him i don't see anything that makes me believe he can sustain the level of success that he has had.

mofome

Banned

What i dont understand is why Morrow gets the BS and the loss when fucking Batista allowed the runs to score.

Somethings got to be changed when a runner on first base with two outs scores off the new pitcher, no matter if he put him on base or not, that pitcher should get the loss

Worst part is probably bedard losing the win to go with it all.

:suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Also i got a top 25 SP on the DL this month in Ervin, guy was an innings eater and K machine last year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Bill > Gallardo

My pitching aint nothing to brag about these days but i wouldnt deal liri or garz for gallardo. I like him but when i watch him i don't see anything that makes me believe he can sustain the level of success that he has had.

He has really shown nothing and IMO will be shut down a few times this year.

He will be on a pitch count throughout the season.

He was def a reach on draft day

mofome

Banned

He has really shown nothing and IMO will be shut down a few times this year.

He will be on a pitch count throughout the season.

He was def a reach on draft day

I wouldnt say he has shown nada, but im not sold and he is def fragile.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Best game this week has to be TTP and myself. Fuckin got a battle going on. Who would've thought 2 days into it, I'd have 107 points, 3rd best in the league, 3 points away from 2nd, and I'd still be losing.

Yeah good times. We got good teams.

Guys are running Morrow,Bedard,Delmon,Weeks bad shit is going to happen.

Night fellas12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Night fellas12io4j2w90

bedard was awesome and clown bj ryan got points even though he got rocked. nice luck.

gn

mofome

Banned

ttp kept trying to trade for morrow ceeman and now hes poop. ttp loves coming for rips ainna?

dish and :nono take ceeman?

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

weeks rocked out today, 12io4j2w90

weeks got nasty
bedard got nasty
cy ryan was rocked
ttp tries deals for morrow

seems like just unprovoked attacks. maybe i should write to my buds about how i feel about rips.

idk. so confusing.

tripp

EOG Master

cy lince coming to team tripp for derek lowe and sean gallagher. lets get it done.oij213490

ttp kept trying to trade for morrow ceeman and now hes poop. ttp loves coming for rips ainna?

dish and :nono take ceeman?

:cocktail
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

uh huh

He even does rips on his goodnight post :thumbsup

Night fellas12io4j2w90

now I can see why they were so hesitant on making Morrow the closer. You have to be able to throw strikes with a 2 run lead. Wont be suprised if he isnt the closer much longer.

Going to be an interesting year.

G'night to you too. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

uh huh

He even does rips on his goodnight post :thumbsup

yeah its going to be an interesting year. I see why they almost traded him for rios. going to be a long year if he cant get out of the 3rd inning. I also now understand why they jays were considering a closer by committee from the start.

should be a very interesting year.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah its going to be an interesting year. I see why they almost traded him for rios. going to be a long year if he cant get out of the 3rd inning. I also now understand why they jays were considering a closer by committee from the start.

should be a very interesting year.

closer by committee would be very good for toronto. they have a great bullpen, and they can just close based on matchups. just pretend the 9th is like any other inning a reliever would be pitching. ryan is not solid enough anymore.

carlson/downs/league/accardo/frasor/ryan would make a great team to closers that you can put together however based on matchups.

mofome

Banned

closer by committee would be very good for toronto. they have a great bullpen, and they can just close based on matchups. just pretend the 9th is like any other inning a reliever would be pitching. ryan is not solid enough anymore.

carlson/downs/league/accardo/frasor/ryan would make a great team to closers that you can put together however based on matchups.

I agree and that may be what they go to. Would be tough for fantasy purposes, but they have the arms to matchup very effectively.

mofome

Banned

ceeman, 4 starts vs 5 now left. started out at 10 vs 6 and im only down 11 despite the 33 point swing from morrows 3 walks. lucky i got tn this week. got to take advantage.

ceeman, 4 starts vs 5 now left. started out at 10 vs 6 and im only down 11 despite the 33 point swing from morrows 3 walks. lucky i got tn this week. got to take advantage.

good matchups all around so far. But really one day of full bases has been played. Weds/fri/sat/sun to go as full days. So lots of time left. Thurs i think is travel days and only a few teams play usually right?