What ... No Flag Lapel for Beck, Hannity, Cavuto, Rove, O'Reilly?

Fictionman

EOG Addicted
Re: What ... No Flag Lapel for Beck, Hannity, Cavuto, Rove, O'Reilly?

Of course not,they are all muslims.Following your well spoken black mans lead.:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is that right?

President Bush with Muslim religious leaders during Sept. 17 visit to the Islamic Center of Washington
(AP/WWP Doug Mills)

Washington -- President Bush September 17 spoke out strongly against Americans who have discriminated against Muslim Americans in the wake of the September 11 terrorist bombings in New York and Washington.
"Americans who mistreat Muslims should be ashamed," the president said in remarks at the Islamic Center in the nation's capital. "In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect."
The United States counts millions of Muslims amongst its citizens, Bush said, and they are making "an incredibly valuable contribution to our country."

"Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shop keepers, moms and dads, and they need to be treated with respect."

==========================================================

<table style="direction: ltr;" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Bush Hosts Traditional Ramadan Dinner at White House</td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> By Scott Stearns
Washington
05 October 2007
</td> <td align="left" valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Watch Ramadan Dinner at White House / Windows Broadband - download
Watch Ramadan Dinner at White House / Windows Broadband
Watch Ramadan Dinner at White House / Windows Dialup - download
Watch Ramadan Dinner at White House / Windows Dialup

President Bush welcomed Muslim leaders to the White House Thursday evening for an Iftaar dinner breaking the fast during the holy month of Ramadan. VOA White House Correspondent Scott Stearns has the story.

Of course not,they are all muslims.Following your well spoken black mans lead.:LMAO

The fact that they let darkey into the house where the white women are just eats at you; don't it zeb? 'Specially when he's named "Hussein."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love it ...

Ohhh those MIDDLE NAME Association games !!!

John WALKER Lindh ---- The American Taliban

George WALKER Bush --- Non Elected President

HMMMMM ...... Seems like Mr Bush might have one of them "terrorist"
connections

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

The fact that they let darkey into the house where the white women are just eats at you; don't it zeb? 'Specially when he's named "Hussein."

Really does not affect me who in the "HOUSE".Noticed you didn't put White in front of it which it still is.I actually found it amusing your HERO bowing to a Saudi king.Wonder if that could be a little muslim that has been covered up coming out in OBOZO?What you think there dick?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He bowed to the King

Bush held and hands and did a lip lock with the King

Hmmmmm ....... I guess Fiction is pissed off that Barack ain't a queer like 43

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

He bowed to the King

Really don't give a rats ass what he is,he is YOUR HERO.He bowed,think about it SHERLOCK.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He's not my hero ..... I admire the guy for the way he has handled the constant smear
attacks from the Right with Professionalism

He was not my first or even 2nd choice but when the Right picked Palin it was time to
get behind BO 100% as Palin is the biggest joke in the History of American Politics

HE WAS A MUCH MORE SOLID option than what the Right put up:

GRAMPA MUNSTER who can't run a fuckin PC ...can't count the # of homes
he owns ... admitted publically he knows nothing about economics and has to turn to FORECLOSURE Phil Gramm for advice .... voted with Bush more than anyone in the Senate, etc

BACKED UP BY WHO?

LILLIE MUNSTER who can't name ONE SC decision .... thinks Iraq is "gods work" .... Pals around and supports the AIP WHO SUPPORTS IRAN ... bankrupted the town of 9000 called Wasilia to the tune of $20,000,000 as Mayor, etc

FUCK THE RIGHT ... THEY HATE BLACKS AND NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE OF DARK SKIN WHO IS 100X SMARTER THAN ANYTHING THEY CAN THROW HIS WAY

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

He bowed to the King

How the hell do you know he is not queer?Frank Barney tell you?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Barack is happily married and has been for a long time

How do we know your aren't queer?

Hell .... being Republican the odds are good you have seen another man's cock up close and personal as it seems to be the "GOP calling in life" based on Craig, Foley, Bush 43, Gannon, Haggard, Limbaugh, Beck, Gannon, etc

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Barack is happily married and has been for a long time

How do we know your aren't queer?

Hell .... being Republican the odds are good you have seen another man's cock up close and personal as it seems to be the "GOP calling in life" based on Craig, Foley, Bush 43, Gannon, Haggard, Limbaugh, Beck, Gannon, etc

Tell you what big boy.Try to put your dick around me and I will show you what the other end looks like.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Leave it to you to dream about me being your sexual partner

No thanks

I prefer breasts over cock ....

Try the Canadian "Mountie" on this forum and tell him that 30 minutes
with you will help vault Bush ahead of Carter in Historical Presidential
Polls