Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mofome, the offer isnt that bad, but i wouldnt do it ever because once again i am left off worse then when i started.

I dont think Gregg keeps job so i cant lose Nathan with a closer about to lose job.

I like AJ much more then Kaz, just my opinion.

I like Bay but he isnt worth the downgrade in the other two spots

mofome

Banned

u were getting young for little aviles too. forgot about that. they arent close.

hmm

biggamer3

EOG Master

u were getting young for little aviles too. forgot about that. they arent close.

hmm
oh, Aviles rides the bench for me, i got orlando Cabrero to be my SS this year.

FWIW the whole draft i was eyeing Cabrera, i wanted him to be my SS, i knew he would go very late and in this scoring system he is a top 5 SS

Laugh all you want he ranked #4 in the SS department last year AND 2007.

If Young scores more then him it will be soo minute its not worth the trade

mofome

Banned

who is laughing? what do you mean bud?

i was just going to drop aviles. you dont make offers so i just throw things out and then read about why it wasnt good. nothig comes back

biggamer3

EOG Master

ah, i gotcha. if u assumed that Aviles was syarting i hear ya, but he is the last man on roster and is close to a cut for me.

if that fucker bona keeps up the sb u gots urselfbthe best fa pickup

mofome

Banned

yeah like that hes a switch hitter and will take walks. need to make a move to clear a spot for a C for next week.

slow week in the deals department.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

rjt's single by hermidia almost out produced his whole team for the first 2 days on total points

poor guy :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, this is pathetic. Lester probably gives up 8 tonight.

mo, Reyes for Bonifacio?

mofome

Banned

funny that fla lets that bum get himself out of it even though he was wild and got hit hard while morrow is wild and doesnt get touched and he comes out.

luck of your managers. lind got smashed for the final out.

ttp , newspaper and now cee gone from this thread since did = rips man 5000. I just wish we could have fun and play ball

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Brandon Webb (shoulder) will miss his scheduled start on Saturday.
Webb was still dealing with stiffness in his shoulder when he arrived at the ballpark on Wednesday, and was subsequently being sent to see the team physician. Manager Bob Melvin said the team will see how Webb is feeling on Thursday before making a decision as to whether or not tests will be necessary. Fantasy owners should get Webb benched for now and hope for a positive update soon. Yusmeiro Petit will take his place in the rotation on Saturday. Source: Diamondbacks.mlb.com Apr. 8 - 3:03 pm et

mofome

Banned

ttp , newspaper and now cee gone from this thread since did = rips man 5000. I just wish we could have fun and play ball

cee comes in talking shit about mo players and mo should offer cee a hug.

91023i2ndw;l