Iwinyourmoney.......checking in. Whats up EOG!

Whats up everyone over here. I come from you from SBR. Mofo is the man, so I gota check this place out. I come to you with a 72-38 (65%) posted picks record and 24-15 (61%) record in the NBA playoffs. I have been running 70%+ on posted picks for awhile but the last 3 weeks Ive been in a slump.

Anyways, just sharing some of my creditials with ya. Im going to check you guys out and see what's happening over here.

See everyone around!

:party

Re: Iwinyourmoney.......checking in. Whats up EOG!

Whats up Panic.

Yes guys, I will be posting plays here. Unfortunitly I am NOT a baseball guy one bit. I am a NBA/NFL/NCAAF/NCAABB guy.

Guys made a killing followin me during NCAABB. Didnt start posting really till the end of ncaaf season.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

wassup....fingas made a +4.6 units come back with 2 picks today and knocked me out of the tourney.

mofome

Banned

brotha man!!!!!!!!!

:houra:houra:houra:houra

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

What's up Iwin...tons of the group over here.

mofome

Banned

The mans skills are amazing in hoops, there is no doubt.

:party

Mofo hit me back on myspace.

Dio I see that a lot of us are over here.

Im going to try both sites and see which one I like the best........or which likes me the best

mofome

Banned

Mofo hit me back on myspace.

Dio I see that a lot of us are over here.

Im going to try both sites and see which one I like the best........or which likes me the best

nance said she tried to send me 2 emails and none went through. i tried to write you back a couple times and i get a mysapce error each time. myspace and youtube are not working for me for some reason.

:doh1

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Iwinyourmoney has a video announcement coming tonight stating which forum he will be posting at!!!!!!!!!

Iwinyourmoney has a video announcement coming tonight stating which forum he will be posting at!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it and I hope he chooses us. Hope he includes some picks for tonight also.

mofome

Banned

i havent seen iwin on as much recently, i fear bad news! but, if iwin is having a good time, then thats all that matters.

:houra:houra:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

What an embarrassment IWIN is. Huge ego for someone who's in no position to be so self-absorbed. Guy is hands down the biggest clown on the forums.

rjt721

EOG Master

Breaking news:

IamADouchebag, I mean, IwinYourMoney, has decided to exclusively post his third grade-equivalent knowledge across the street. Absolutely devastating news to the three or four people who give a shit. I would make a video to further expand on this monumental decision in the gambling industry, but I'm not an attention-whoring tool.

Apple

Banned

Breaking news:

IamADouchebag, I mean, IwinYourMoney, has decided to exclusively post his third grade-equivalent knowledge across the street. Absolutely devastating news to the three or four people who give a shit. I would make a video to further expand on this monumental decision in the gambling industry, but I'm not an attention-whoring tool.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Breaking news:

He'll come back. I have confidence.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How many checkin in announcements is the limit for douchebags like this?

Best Wishes...OF :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

guy needs to be part of the Obama bailout package...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What an embarrassment IWIN is. Huge ego for someone who's in no position to be so self-absorbed. Guy is hands down the biggest clown on the forums.

I guess when they closed down Guantanamo he had to go somewhere.

Hey guys, Iwinyourmoney checking in! Whazzup?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5