I think I'm riding in a car with Mike Wilbon right now

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: I think I'm riding in a car with Mike Wilbon right now

I swear it's him fellas. We're listening to ESPN radio now talking football.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u are riding supposly with wilbon and your posting on eog about it?

uh how about just asking, and how the hell did u end up in this "car"

cassiusclay

EOG Master

back seat of a squad car no doubt....

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I'm slugging home in DC. Look up what slugging is.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i thought conversation was frowned upon when slugging....

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Swear it was him ladies. We talked football and the Final Four the entire ride home.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

How could you not recognize Mike Wilbon?

When I got into his SUV I didn't get a good look at his face. As we started to ride I looked in his rearview mirror and it looked like him. He was listening to the NFL news on ESPN and so I started talking to him to hear his voice and I swear it was him.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

And the co-workers tell me I spend too much time on EOG...ha! Without this thread, I would have gone another day not knowing what the hell "slugging" was all about.

Think I'll go stand out in the front yard and see if I can slug my way to the grocery store:LMAOlater!

Apple

Banned

I'm slugging home in DC. Look up what slugging is.

Slugging, also known as homosexual casual carpooling, is the practice of forming ad-hoc, informal carpools predominantly for gay males for purposes of commuting, essentially a variation of ride-share commuting and hitchhiking. While the practice is most common and most publicized in the congested Washington, D.C. area<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP> (where it is primarily used by gay commuters who live in Northern Virginia), slugging is also used in San Francisco, Pittsburgh, and other heavily gay populated U.S. cities.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> Sluggers gather at local businesses<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WashPost_2-0>[3]</SUP> and at government-run locations, albeit not always with official sanction.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-HoustonChron_3-0>[4]</SUP> David D. Friedman's The Machinery of Freedom proposed slugging, which he referred to as "jitney transit," in the 1970s; however, his plan assumed that passenger would be expected to pay for their transit and sexual acts performed, and that security measures such as electronic identification cards (recording the identity of both driver and passenger in a database readily available to police in the event one or both parties disappeared) would be needed in order for people to feel safe.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-4>[5]</SUP>

Lived in the DC area from 1994 until 1998 and I never heard of "slugging". Sounds dangerous as hell though.

Apple

Banned

Lived in the DC area from 1994 until 1998 and I never heard of "slugging". Sounds dangerous as hell though.

You are a heterosexual married man aren't you sir? I believe that is why you have never heard of this.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Dawg, slugging has been around since the late 70's. Thousands of people get into D.C. everyday by Slugging. It's as safe as can be. Thousands of federal employees with clearances just trying to get to work.

Slugging, also known as homosexual casual carpooling, is the practice of forming ad-hoc, informal carpools predominantly for gay males for purposes of commuting, essentially a variation of ride-share commuting and hitchhiking. While the practice is most common and most publicized in the congested Washington, D.C. area<SUP id=cite_ref-0 class=reference>[1]</SUP> (where it is primarily used by gay commuters who live in Northern Virginia), slugging is also used in San Francisco, Pittsburgh, and other heavily gay populated U.S. cities.<SUP id=cite_ref-1 class=reference>[2]</SUP> Sluggers gather at local businesses<SUP id=cite_ref-WashPost_2-0 class=reference>[3]</SUP> and at government-run locations, albeit not always with official sanction.<SUP id=cite_ref-HoustonChron_3-0 class=reference>[4]</SUP> David D. Friedman's The Machinery of Freedom proposed slugging, which he referred to as "jitney transit," in the 1970s; however, his plan assumed that passenger would be expected to pay for their transit and sexual acts performed, and that security measures such as electronic identification cards (recording the identity of both driver and passenger in a database readily available to police in the event one or both parties disappeared) would be needed in order for people to feel safe.<SUP id=cite_ref-4 class=reference>[5]</SUP>

hahahaha...good one Gyno. I think they need to change the name to FISTING

That was actually a kind of a funny joke, gyno. :+textinb3

Enfuego, gyno was probably just screwing around and tried to make a funny.

Sticks and stones can break your bones, but little homo internet jabs won't hurt you!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

That was actually a kind of a funny joke, gyno. :+textinb3

Enfuego, gyno was probably just screwing around and tried to make a funny.

Sticks and stones can break your bones, but little homo internet jabs won't hurt you!

Yeah, thanks for the reassurance. I feel much better now.