Has anybody here bought stuff from Canadian pharmacies ?

Any problems, with it ?

Conversely can Canadians order stuff like cigs from the US, without problems ?

Cannon

Banned
Re: Has anybody here bought stuff from Canadian pharmacies ?

Never a problem. I think the company was rxcarecanada.com

I'm thinking about ordering. My dentist wants me to use some prescription toothpaste ( Prevadent), it's kind of pricey, so I might import it.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

i get all my pills online, pillcobra and billrx.com, they may be the same, i dunno. Never had a problem.

i get all my pills online, pillcobra and billrx.com, they may be the same, i dunno. Never had a problem.

I'd be a bit iffy on ordering in prescription pills from Canada ( or anywhere). My concern is the prescription part of it, but even this toothpaste is RX, in USA, but not Canada.

I wouldn't want to face drug charges for doing it, but I think a jury would laugh at toothpaste.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

toothpaste, really? Dude, you've got one bad ass addiction! You're worse than the chick on Intervention who was hooked on spray air (that computer cleaning air shit).

:LMAO
JK

toothpaste, really? Dude, you've got one bad ass addiction! You're worse than the chick on Intervention who was hooked on spray air (that computer cleaning air shit).

:LMAO
JK

WTF could I do with toothpaste ? I'm just talking about getting the good stuff, which is RX only in the fucking USA, but available OTC to Canadians. I can get it here, but it's like $15+ for a few ounces, and I need a presciption for it.... or buy it from the dentist.

I'm addicted to toothpaste, I need that extra fluoride high ?

I'm racist because Serena looks like Sasquatch

whatever !

:+waving-5

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

please tell me you're kidding? tootpaste addiction... really? it was a joke. maybe a poor one, (most are). see the jk (just kidding).

Serena looks like Sasquatch? That's the same racist shit from a hundred years ago. Blacks = monkeys 2938u4ji23

I'm sorry Serena looks like Sasquatch ! Bigfoot is a mythical creature, that does not actually exist ( one would have been shot by now, by a hunter, 100% for sure).

I'd compare some white athlete to BF, if applicable.

I'm not really racist. I know how to handle myself in a black neighborhood.... don't cause no trouble, be Cool.

In my earlier days, I would have dated, even married a black woman, if she was a good fit.

Since I'm in a bad marriage now, I want nothing to do with any woman in the future, beyond a Fuck-buddy.... she can be Black !

Henny anybody slanging toothpaste on the corners out there in Cali? :+clueless

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Being buying from canadadrugs. com for over 10 years. They have one of the highest , if not the highest standards for a Canadian Pharmacy. Have to have Rx's. This toothpaste seels for 6.00 in Mexico.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I get my pet's meds from Canada. Never any $ or biling problems, but they screwed up a printed dosage on a bottle recently.

Teddy kgb

Banned

A guy from work and my mom had mild heart attacks about the same time, my mom got her perscriptions from Canada (garlic something or another) and it cleared her clogged arteries, friend from work used USA pills and has since had a stent installed.

mr merlin

EOG Master

My elderly mother has purchased meds from canada and some place in the south pacific with no problems, you get the exact same drug at maybe half the price. If money is an issue, give it a try.

Teddy kgb

Banned

My elderly mother has purchased meds from canada and some place in the south pacific with no problems, you get the exact same drug at maybe half the price. If money is an issue, give it a try.

If you want the same exact drug for 1/2 price you can also go to Mexico, but Canada is where you get the good shit.