Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

shit cee i would rather be a jones than ells! sic!

we're deals. people mad now when cee is SSs

J

joeybagadonuts

I must say, it would be nice if you would consider making one real offer. you talked shit about ttp and i taking down our offers after a while and say you will leave them up...well no wonder.

loney for miguel cab. i would leave it up too

:finger004

I countered. If you had any 3B better than fuckin CHONE FIGGINS. I would have taken that one. I would move Wright to you if you get me a 3B in another trade...

J

joeybagadonuts

CEE,

I would deal with you but I've never heard of anyone on your team. LOL.

mofome

Banned

I countered. If you had any 3B better than fuckin CHONE FIGGINS. I would have taken that one. I would move Wright to you if you get me a 3B in another trade...

thats the thing, you dont seem to understand this league. figgins has 27 points this week? hes a great 3b in this league.

:doh1

CEE,

I would deal with you but I've never heard of anyone on your team. LOL.

true

uggla,soto, wangouts , and a hand job for fielder/wainwright/ells isn't that appetizing to me for some reason. So i'm grateful you are sparing me the embarassment bud :cheers

mofome

Banned

i liked alexi more than uggla, but i traded him to cee. i would waive eveland.

J

joeybagadonuts

true

uggla,soto, wangouts , and a hand job for fielder/wainwright/ells isn't that appetizing to me for some reason. So i'm grateful you are sparing me the embarassment bud :cheers

I'll throw in Jonathan Sanchez AND Aaron Rowland for the deal above....
:LMAO

mofome

Banned

true

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

i liked alexi more than uggla, but i traded him to cee. i would waive eveland.

Ha, was that at least closer?

BTW, I still see this money order pending in my bank account, did you not get it yet, or did you just not deposit it????

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt, you're not much of a bases man, leave the winning to me and i'll leave the scoring 115 to you.

:thumbsup
No problem. Just continue to overvalue your home team players. Can't have enough bench OF in fantasy. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

figgins is batting .235 and has 27 points. catch on.

91023i2ndw;l

wright does have 11 while batting .320

:suit:

J

joeybagadonuts

Figgins won't score that much in a week the rest of the year. I'm giving up Wright to get a little stronger at SP and getting Chone Figgins back? And you call me crazy?

mofome

Banned

Ha, was that at least closer?

BTW, I still see this money order pending in my bank account, did you not get it yet, or did you just not deposit it????

nothing here.

uh the last one was kind of a waste. i mean it was closer just because it had to be, but nothing i would consider.

the one i sent you i thought was good for both teams but i guess not. you were adding kaz and uehara without losing any pitching.

J

joeybagadonuts

No problem. Just continue to overvalue your home team players. Can't have enough bench OF in fantasy. :thumbsup

RTJ,

You need anyone from my team? Mo is like trying to work with fukkin Scott Boras. He will rape you to get the best deal possible and make you feel bad for it.
:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Figgins won't score that much in a week the rest of the year. I'm giving up Wright to get a little stronger at SP and getting Chone Figgins back? And you call me crazy?

a little stronger at sp? you would get much stronger at sp. what are you on? You get kazmir and uehara without giving up ANY pitching at all, and you only get a little better? You're nuts.

and yes, figgins will score 27 again.

good fucking god.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

nothing here.

uh the last one was kind of a waste. i mean it was closer just because it had to be, but nothing i would consider.

the one i sent you i thought was good for both teams but i guess not. you were adding kaz and uehara without losing any pitching.

If you had thrown in Wells, I would have done it.

J

joeybagadonuts

a little stronger at sp? you would get much stronger at sp. what are you on? You get kazmir and uehara without giving up ANY pitching at all, and you only get a little better? You're nuts.

good fucking god.

And David Wright will score 30, many many times, not 11, like this week.

J

joeybagadonuts

good fucking god.

Hey,

If you don't like my deal making, so be it. I will get the best out of a trade or I won't do it. I'm like The Shrink.
oij213490

mofome

Banned

RTJ,

You need anyone from my team? Mo is like trying to work with fukkin Scott Boras. He will rape you to get the best deal possible and make you feel bad for it.

Your offers were absolutely a waste of time. One of my offers was one you asked me to make and you still rejected it. It is not my fault that you are impossible to deal with. I, clearly, am not. I have made 8 trades.

You? None. right?

You offer 4 waiver wire piles of shit for all stars. You ask for a player and then say you dont need him. You give beckett and get a worse sp back and claim that is just too huge a drop off. In a following deal you get kazmir and another pitcher, without giving up ANY pitching at all and you go on to say that you get a little better in pitching in that deal.

this is why humans get so annoying. Dealing with people who make literally zero sense, and then get defensive about it, is hard to do day in and day out.

you are a good man joey, just absolutely brutal to try and make a deal with. The worst, by far. Easily. Fit for a straight jacket.

J

joeybagadonuts

Your offers were absolutely a waste of time. One of my offers was one you asked me to make and you still rejected it. It is not my fault that you are impossible to deal with. I, clearly, am not. I have made 8 trades.

You? None. right?

You offer 4 waiver wire piles of shit for all stars. You ask for a player and then say you dont need him. You give beckett and get a worse sp back and claim that is just too huge a drop off. In a following deal you get kazmir and another pitcher, without giving up ANY pitching at all and you go on to say that you get a little better in pitching in that deal.

this is why humans get so annoying. Dealing with people who make literally zero sense, and then get defensive about it, is hard to do day in and day out.

you are a good man joey, just absolutely brutal to try and make a deal with. The worst, by far. Easily. Fit for a straight jacket.

I'm not defensive at all. See, I don't take fantasy baseball serious, it is inherently not serious, thus the name "fantasy". You're getting worked up b/c you can't pillage my top tier team, for my top tier players. I was trying to help my team out, only one of your deals was actually worth me taking and you took it down. Ah well, thats life.

Honestly seeing you get this worked up is making me laugh. No offense. :cheers
:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

mo, joey beats TTP for worst offers? wowzas

holy fucking shit. never seen anything worse. Receiving a bad offer sucks, but this process was simply brutal.

I ask joey who he wants. He says kinsler. Ok, so i offer him kinsler. He says add this player to the deal. I make the addition. Joey then, hours later, says no. "i cant deal for a player I dont really need"

cee, i mean really.

J

joeybagadonuts

mo, joey beats TTP for worst offers? wowzas

Lock city.

I actually want trades where my team gets better and doesn't lose my top draft choices. If anyone has those, bring them my way, otherwise I will choose to not trade, since I see no need when I already have a team I'm happy about.

I could use a decent SP, but other than that, nothing much doing. Who knows, maybe Wang actually opens his eyes in his next start and wins some games.

mofome

Banned

I'm not defensive at all. See, I don't take fantasy baseball serious, it is inherently not serious, thus the name "fantasy". You're getting worked up b/c you can't pillage my top tier team, for my top tier players. I was trying to help my team out, only one of your deals was actually worth me taking and you took it down. Ah well, thats life.

Honestly seeing you get this worked up is making me laugh. No offense.

If you see me getting worked up then you are more delusional than I had first suspected. laughing at the ridiculousness of some of your points has been nothing more than entertainment for me. Ive played these games for years, I know what im dealing with when im dealing with it. I offered you deals that you won, that I knew you wouldnt take. I lull you into this just so i have a funny story to tell about you later on.

A successful evening for me. I now have some of the funniest shit ive ever seen. I enjoy just throwing things out there and getting people to talk, then watch them talk in circles. You were unintentionally hilarious this evening. I loved it, bud.

Another thing thats funny is you referncing these deals. You dont have the onions to make a sincere offer yourself. That too is funny.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

holy fucking shit. never seen anything worse. Receiving a bad offer sucks, but this process was simply brutal.

I ask joey who he wants. He says kinsler. Ok, so i offer him kinsler. He says add this player to the deal. I make the addition. Joey then, hours later, says no. "i cant deal for a player I dont really need"

cee, i mean really.

That's bc you were asking for my top pitcher when I only have 4 SPs I like. I need 5, that is why I was (attempting) to deal back in forth for Kaz.

If you feel I wasted your time and are going to cry yourself to sleep tonight, I'm sorry.
:hug:

Lock city.

I actually want trades where my team gets better and doesn't lose my top draft choices. If anyone has those, bring them my way, otherwise I will choose to not trade, since I see no need when I already have a team I'm happy about.

I could use a decent SP, but other than that, nothing much doing. Who knows, maybe Wang actually opens his eyes in his next start and wins some games.

your team looks pretty solid :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Oh yes, then the irony of joey talking about wanting to make deals that actually help his team. I make serious offers to him, and every single offer he makes me is a waste of time.

Oh dear joey. Get a set and make someone a real offer. Dont be scared.

J

joeybagadonuts

If you see me getting worked up then you are more delusional than I had first suspected. laughing at the ridiculousness of some of your points has been nothing more than entertainment for me. Ive played these games for years, I know what im dealing with when im dealing with it. I offered you deals that you won, that I knew you wouldnt take. I lull you into this just so i have a funny story to tell about you later on.

A successful evening for me. I now have some of the funniest shit ive ever seen. I enjoy just throwing things out there and getting people to talk, then watch them talk in circles. You were unintentionally hilarious this evening. I loved it, bud.

Another thing thats funny is you referncing these deals. You dont have the onions to make a sincere offer yourself. That too is funny.

Sorry I think with my brain, not my balls. Got me this far, I'm gonna stick with it.

mofome

Banned

That's bc you were asking for my top pitcher when I only have 4 SPs I like. I need 5, that is why I was (attempting) to deal back in forth for Kaz.

If you feel I wasted your time and are going to cry yourself to sleep tonight, I'm sorry.

tears of laughter, perhaps. Never seen someone so scared to make a real offer. oh no, what if he accepts. oh no oh my god what would i do?!?! did i win? did he win? will the other guys laugh?! oh me oh my!

:houra