Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Sorry I think with my brain, not my balls. Got me this far, I'm gonna stick with it.

Oh now dont get all personal on us, just references of fantasy talks mr man. Lets not have drama again for no reason, all just funny fantasy related sports talks bud. Lets not get all serious!

91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

If you see me getting worked up then you are more delusional than I had first suspected. laughing at the ridiculousness of some of your points has been nothing more than entertainment for me. Ive played these games for years, I know what im dealing with when im dealing with it. I offered you deals that you won, that I knew you wouldnt take. I lull you into this just so i have a funny story to tell about you later on.

A successful evening for me. I now have some of the funniest shit ive ever seen. I enjoy just throwing things out there and getting people to talk, then watch them talk in circles. You were unintentionally hilarious this evening. I loved it, bud.

Another thing thats funny is you referncing these deals. You dont have the onions to make a sincere offer yourself. That too is funny.

:cheers

We will see who is laughing at the end of the year. I have a solid team, you know this, that is why you want to trade. It's common sense, you can make fun and tell as many stories as you want about our deals, could care less. If I made a mistake in retrospect, you can laugh at me all you want, b.c I will sure do the same to you. I've played plenty of fantasy baseball as well, not in this exact style but enough to win, and understand how to win. Making deals could be the way, me I would rather sit back and grab guys off waivers and not bother getting rid of my already good players. There are way more than enough starting players for all of our teams, its a matter of having the right ones at the right time. Good luck, yoyoma.
:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

We will see who is laughing at the end of the year. I have a solid team, you know this, that is why you want to trade. It's common sense, you can make fun and tell as many stories as you want about our deals, could care less. If I made a mistake in retrospect, you can laugh at me all you want, b.c I will sure do the same to you. I've played plenty of fantasy baseball as well, not in this exact style but enough to win, and understand how to win. Making deals could be the way, me I would rather sit back and grab guys off waivers and not bother getting rid of my already good players. There are way more than enough starting players for all of our teams, its a matter of having the right ones at the right time. Good luck, yoyoma.

I will be laughing at the end of the year regardless. You have an average team. I try to trade with every team.

c is very good
1B is awful
2B is ok
ss is great
3b is great
of is pretty nice
sp is below average
rp is average to below

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh now dont get all personal on us, just references of fantasy talks mr man. Lets not have drama again for no reason, all just funny fantasy related sports talks bud. Lets not get all serious!

91023i2ndw;l

LOL. Not pulling a STB on ya, my friend. I never take posting seriously, I'll never understand why people say that I seem to get worked up?

I laugh about 80% of the time I'm on these forums, the other 20% is spend making fun of the retards and wannabe whales. I promise you can say whatever you want and I will NEVER hold it against you. I like arguing back and forth with you, you will never lose nor quit and neither will I.

J

joeybagadonuts

I will be laughing at the end of the year regardless. You have an average team. I try to trade with every team.

c is very good
1B is great
2B is ok
ss is great
3b is great
of is pretty nice
sp is below average
rp is average to below

The rest of the league will disagree with you, but we all know you are "on another level". I'm gonna send you another $100 that you can keep if you win this league. Your team is below avg and I feel has little chance. I do think you are smart enough to make deals to improve it, but I don't think you win this league. Now don't get all butt hurt when you read this either.
:smoking2:

mofome

Banned

joey, look over the team, make an offer that you think helps you and is reasonable. is that something you could do? I dont even know what offer you said to 'add wells to'. I offered you 40 deals. I tried to give you everything you asked for and it wasnt good enough, so take a deal that was close, where you actually gave up something, tweak it, and we'll see if we have something.

no uggla
evaland
loney
soto
rowand
ludwick
magglio
tejada
pierre
guillen
myers
meche
blanton
perez
izy
perc

none of them coming to me. much less not 8 of them.

mofome

Banned

The rest of the league will disagree with you, but we all know you are "on another level". I'm gonna send you another $100 that you can keep if you win this league. Your team is below avg and I feel has little chance. I do think you are smart enough to make deals to improve it, but I don't think you win this league.

I dont think they will. In which area?
your rps arent above average?
sps?
1B?

what?

My team is now below average? No one believes that. Not even you. I post this about your team and suddenly my team is below average. Funny little world you live in.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

Hey Mo...all of a sudden my trades don't look so bad compared to the ones you are being offered...LOL

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I think TTP has been teaching a course on deals offers. Its funny that the first thing people always do is offer 5 piles of shit for 3 stars. Never fails.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo....it is 4:30 Sunday afternoon here...will be up at 3 in the morning to catch the final round of the Masters...some civil unrest here in Thailand the last couple of days but still safe...meetings here in Pattaya were cancelled because of the unrest...few fights in the streets but no major injuries...

J

joeybagadonuts

I dont think they will. In which area?
your rps arent above average?
sps?
1B?

what?

My team is now below average? No one believes that. Not even you. I post this about your team and suddenly my team is below average. Funny little world you live in.

:pop:

You grossly over-rate the players on your team when it fits your trading agenda. Fact. It's not a big deal. Fuck man, I want to make a deal with you bad at this point, the problem is I can't make my team better through the ones you want.

I just think values change and trading clowns that score high one week (like Chone Figgins) is a prudent technique, it won't work on me though. You know 100x as much about baseball as me, especially the younger guys, I admit that. You value rising starts different than I. You like them, I prefer a more proven squad. Just contradicting managerial styles. No biggie.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo....it is 4:30 Sunday afternoon here...will be up at 3 in the morning to catch the final round of the Masters...some civil unrest here in Thailand the last couple of days but still safe...meetings here in Pattaya were cancelled because of the unrest...few fights in the streets but no major injuries...

Crazy shit, VD. A friend of mine that used to live in Costa Rica just came back home from Thailand 2 days ago, he came by today and showed me pictures. The place looks like heaven to me. The beaches and the girls both look amazing. I would be a happy man there. Stay safe out there.

mofome

Banned

I hope that all is well, VD. You best be taking care of yourself out there. i actually have an old hs friend who lives out in thailand now, how long will you be there? I believe she is married but if I know beth like I think I do, she could never turn down the taste of some extra rare man meet. perhaps I could put u in touch.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

Check it out, I made one small change... this one is gonna be close, now it's on you, big shot.

mofome

Banned

You grossly over-rate the players on your team when it fits your trading agenda. Fact. It's not a big deal. Fuck man, I want to make a deal with you bad at this point, the problem is I can't make my team better through the ones you want.

I just think values change and trading clowns that score high one week (like Chone Figgins) is a prudent technique, it won't work on me though. You know 100x as much about baseball as me, especially the younger guys, I admit that. You value rising starts different than I. You like them, I prefer a more proven squad. Just contradicting managerial styles. No biggie.

How do you feel that you are qualified to tell me who I overrate? I wouldn't even take 80% of your team as a thrown in. Figgins is going to be a good player in this format. Im not asking, im more than qualified to make the assessment on my own. I did not draft him and start him on accident.

91023i2ndw;l

You can make your team better in a variety of ways through using my players, you just are not being create in your methods. Im the real trades man. I could take over any team and make them more talented by next wednesday. My problem is overtrading after a while.

Cee can attest.

J

joeybagadonuts

How do you feel that you are qualified to tell me who I overrate? I wouldn't even take 80% of your team as a thrown in. Figgins is going to be a good player in this format. Im not asking, im more than qualified to make the assessment on my own. I did not draft him and start him on accident.

91023i2ndw;l

You can make your team better in a variety of ways through using my players, you just are not being create in your methods. Im the real trades man. I could take over any team and make them more talented by next wednesday. My problem is overtrading after a while.

Cee can attest.

Like I admitted, you know far more than me, therefore, why would it be in my best interests to trade with you? Riddle me that.

mofome

Banned

Mo,

Check it out, I made one small change... this one is gonna be close, now it's on you, big shot.

Now its on me? Its fine, I mean I am the one who came up with the deal. I am tradesman after all. The problem is there just isn't all that much difference b/w kaz and beck. Not a bad deal...afterall I am the mind behind it.

-dealsman

:suit:

mofome

Banned

ya see, work with me Joe. I can get a deal done with anyone. I love it. You got your man, i get a nice 2B. You get some depth at SP and a high end guy in kaz. I get the high end OF and the sure fire Ace-ish guy in Beck.

mofome

Banned

im pretty sure i have made a trade with everyone in the league at this point but chute and tn

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

ya see, work with me Joe. I can get a deal done with anyone. I love it. You got your man, i get a nice 2B. You get some depth at SP and a high end guy in kaz. I get the high end OF and the sure fire Ace-ish guy in Beck.

Awesome, glad we got something done. Fuckin a this is like real bases, huh? I think the Arod deal got done faster.
:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

Awesome, glad we got something done. Fuckin a this is like real bases, huh? I think the Arod deal got done faster.
:cheers:cheers

haha, well once you got serious about getting something done we moved quickly. its the same way for everyone...its like getting into cold water. you have to ease your doinkin stick in, once you are finally in, you are adjusted and ready to make moves. had to ease yourself into the process. always hard to give up nice players even when you are getting some in return.

mofome

Banned

The deal:

YOYOMA Gets:
Josh Beckett
Alfonso Soriano
Dan Uggla

Joey Gets:
Scott Kazmir
Ian Kinsler
Vernon Wells
Uehara the Cy

J

joeybagadonuts

haha, well once you got serious about getting something done we moved quickly. its the same way for everyone...its like getting into cold water. you have to ease your doinkin stick in, once you are finally in, you are adjusted and ready to make moves. had to ease yourself into the process. always hard to give up nice players even when you are getting some in return.

Honestly, I think we both got good deals and both won the trade, that was what I said I wanted from the start, just took us some time to get on the same page. I like how my new lineup is looking. Thanks to yoyoma for the assistance.

Have a great Easter, Mo, and everyone else.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Will be here until the end of August....having too much fun for a person my age...Golf tomorrow right after the Masters ends...

JBD...ask your friend about Walking Street...what a crazy scene...

Mo...does your friend live in Bangkok, Pattaya Beach, or Phuket?

mofome

Banned

Honestly, I think we both got good deals and both won the trade, that was what I said I wanted from the start, just took us some time to get on the same page. I like how my new lineup is looking. Thanks to yoyoma for the assistance.

Have a great Easter, Mo, and everyone else.

yes i just had to be patient with my young trading grasshopper. I told you would could help one another and I believe that we did. You needed some depth and a stud to replace your stud in the rotation, i got more of the sure thing, you wanted the do everything 2B, i got a nice player to replace him, i wanted sori and you got a solid of to take his spot. good players all over and we celebrate easter with an early deal!

have a great one brother. always fun to talk some shit, win our games, and get a deal done.

91023i2ndw;l

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Guys, I will be here until the end of July....

Now offer me some good players, but Peavy and Halladay are untouchable..

mofome

Banned

Will be here until the end of August....having too much fun for a person my age...Golf tomorrow right after the Masters ends...

JBD...ask your friend about Walking Street...what a crazy scene...

Mo...does your friend live in Bangkok, Pattaya Beach, or Phuket?

I havent the slightest idea, i have not talked with her since her and her man moved there a couple summers ago. I will try to find out. she is a sweet girl, she just loved to give head in high school. virgin, but she had her fun. my buds and i had about 8 girls we'd all hook up with whenever lol

tripp

EOG Master

i think mo has had every single player in the league twice already. i don't even try to keep up with the trades anymore.

tripp

EOG Master

haren cost me belt and manny. 2348ji23e

any chance we see a mo and tn trade in the near future?

mofome

Banned

tripper, im sure its just me but I wouldnt deal upton to get braun su. then gordon isnt real useful to me and i worked hard to get pap on my team. my pen is sick, son!

i would love to make deals, but i obviously view upton differently than you do my friend.

tripp

EOG Master

i'm guessing you value pretty much all of your of very highly, correct? you love upton, you love jones, you love bruce's upside and im assuming you love soriano.

i would of coarse trade sori in that trade for upton as i value sori above bj. doubt you'd do that though especially if you have no need for gordon.

hmm..lets get something done. haren, gallardo and hamilton are likely all off limits though because i doubt anyone rates those three as high as me so i wouldn't be getting fair value back in my eyes. i have haren as maybe a top 5 sp this year, gallardo an upcoming stud, and hamilton as maybe the best hitter in the al.