carpenter
bedard
garza
beckett

1. haren
2. gallardo
3. garza
4. beckett
5. carp (this low because of injury concerns. could be as high as 2 easily if he is back to cy form. risky tho)
6. bedard
7. wang
8, maholm

maholm on the yanks or cubs is probably 6, but with the pirates he won't get many wins.2938u4ji23

and yes mo, i did seriously just rank gallardo above cy garza. pitching in the nl = much easier.

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

1. haren
2. gallardo
3. garza
4. beckett
5. carp (this low because of injury concerns. could be as high as 2 easily if he is back to cy form. risky tho)
6. bedard
7. wang
8, maholm

maholm on the yanks or cubs is probably 6, but with the pirates he won't get many wins.2938u4ji23

and yes mo, i did seriously just rank gallardo above cy garza. pitching in the nl = much easier.

Garza
Haren
Beck
Carp
Gall
Bedard
Mah
wang

tripp

EOG Master

Garza
Haren
Beck
Carp
Gall
Bedard
Mah
wang

wow, garza ahead of haren? i think haren is fucking sick. love garza, but haren might be top 5 sp this year.

surprised you don't have carp ahead of beckett. not a big beckett fan myself, maybe it's because he plays for the bosox. carp healthy though is better than beckett and like gallardo vs garza, the nl is much easier than the al east.

mofome

Banned

wow, garza ahead of haren? i think haren is fucking sick. love garza, but haren might be top 5 sp this year.

surprised you don't have carp ahead of beckett. not a big beckett fan myself, maybe it's because he plays for the bosox. carp healthy though is better than beckett and like gallardo vs garza, the nl is much easier than the al east.

haren obviously has a huge adv pitching in the worst hitting div in baseball. garza has a better arm. i dont like haren as much as some. hes sick, no doubt, but no top 5 for me.

as u mentioned, carp is all about the health. if hes healthy he could be top of the list. gallardo is the wild card.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah, im off to take a power nap before gametime. we'll get something done tmrw night before deadline.:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

power nap and then we make deals and make money!

hope you and your fam have a great easter, tripper!

J

joeybagadonuts

I told you mo and trip know.

"I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death"

New york state of mind.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Guys.

By mistake I dropped Jose Lopez instead of Felipe Lopez for Ryan Church.

Mo or Tuck can you fix that for me.

Thanx.

J

joeybagadonuts

Welcome back, Mad. Like I told you, you had between a 0-2% chance of beating me after the 2nd day. You do have one more pitcher than me going today, though. Who knows?

Did you have a pleasant Passover?

J

joeybagadonuts

:nono

u got to get felipe now.

Guess you took my sleep is the cousin of death comment serious, Mo. What did you sleep for, 2 or 3 hours??? You're more nuts than me.
91023i2ndw;l

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Welcome back, Mad. Like I told you, you had between a 0-2% chance of beating me after the 2nd day. You do have one more pitcher than me going today, though. Who knows?

Did you have a pleasant Passover?

Haha very pleasant. Thanx for asking. You were up 50 and I took a 10 point lead. But Zielger blew chunks, Liriano blew chunks and Weaver and Bell kicked ass for you.

Nice job.

Only hope I have is Meche and Beckett getting smoked and Santana, Young, Harang dominating.

Problem is I have Meche and Lincecum on my team in my huge keeper league.

So Id rather Young lose and Meche win today, really.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Happy Easter guys. Hope you all enjoy the day. Peace to all the league as you all my guys and hopefully we can keep the rips low today.

Saw you all were up late dealing.Very cool but could not hang with early wake ups with the kids and church.

Heading out to a picnic but want to check in and see if MC and I could work deals...

J

joeybagadonuts

Happy Easter guys. Hope you all enjoy the day. Peace to all the league as you all my guys and hopefully we can keep the rips low today.

Saw you all were up late dealing.Very cool but could not hang with early wake ups with the kids and church.

Heading out to a picnic but want to check in and see if MC and I could work deals...

You down with G O D these days, huh, TTP?

Happy Easter my friend, my friend. Have a safe and happy easter with the kin folk.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

You down with G O D these days, huh, TTP?

Happy Easter my friend, my friend. Have a safe and happy easter with the kin folk.

:cheers

Just like to learn about lots of things so I can be informed and have intelligent conversations. Felt hypocritical of me

Felt like a dolt speaking on religion without seeing for myself:thumbsup

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP,

Don't see anything right now.

Gonna wait on VD.

I think he will accept my offer.

J

joeybagadonuts

Just like to learn about lots of things so I can be informed and have intelligent conversations. Felt hypocritical of me

Felt like a dolt speaking on religion without seeing for myself:thumbsup

What has Church taught you lately? I got dragged to Church from age 5-9, once I hit 10, my dad and my bitch-ass step-mom (the only reason we were ever forced to go to Church) asked me what I thought about Church and the teachings. I said what I felt and choose to never attend again, and I have not been once since. They totally understood and have been behind my atheism ever since, funny since my dad, brother, sister, and mom are all now atheists too. We do celebrate all (Christian, Catholic, Pagan) holidays, though.

To me, the whole bible thing is just a made up story to help people feel like there is some hope to their life.

I do think it's good for you to let you children experience different religions and let them choose which, if any, they can identify with, and encourage them to be open minded. It will also teach them to be "good people".

TTP = solid pops

J

joeybagadonuts

Damnnnnn, my team got much better last night with the trades I made.
:houra

mofome

Banned

someone make me deals.

Garza
Beck
Carp
Bedard
Morrow
Brox
Pap