Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

fuck wang. new york pitchers getting lit up for me right now.

im just giving viejo back the points he gave me by starting minor i guess. pitchers in our matchup right now combine for a studly -25 points right now. 2 sick

biggamer3

EOG Master

settle down on billingsley. he's played sd and sf so far, @ sd and @ lad. not exactly tough lineups or tough parks.

he is not a top 3 pitcher in the nl west. lince, webb and haren i would take all before billingsley in a second. time will tell though.

also; wang k's mvp longoria. shocking.

Bills will be facing shit teams all year buddy, part of the reason why i loved him so much, 2 out of every 3 teams will be shit offenses

tripp

EOG Master

4 INN, 13 HA, 3 BBI, 3 K, 8 ER

fantastic performance by my pitchers to start the week.2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

tripp

wang and pelfrey killing you with the 2 steps

yeah, only started them because they had good matchups too. tb lineup not that scary and pads suck dick.. pads about to be 6-2 though.

i still have faith in both pitchers and wang will still start for me often. just bad performances by both at the same time. thank god for zach minor

wang -18.5 wit losses

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

wang -18.5 wit losses

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

holy shit. how the fuck could someone trade for wang and then talk to us like he knows everything and he is telling us whats going on? I mean you give dice k and get back wang?

Hilarious.

Tripp. Good guy, bad player. Gooood guy. Baaaaad player.

holy shit. how the fuck could someone trade for wang and then talk to us like he knows everything and he is telling us whats going on? I mean you give dice k and get back wang?

Hilarious.

Tripp. Good guy, bad player. Gooood guy. Baaaaad player.

wang :suit:

mofome

Banned

Remember when tripp said Wang's better than Beckett? :LMAO

tripp says some of the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard. He says it with so much conviction as well. almost as if he cant believe that people do not see what he sees.

:cocktail

tripp says some of the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard. He says it with so much conviction as well. almost as if he cant believe that people do not see what he sees.

:cocktail

the only one i'm gonna remember is hixon so far :suit: