Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo you are waaaay off here, Pelfrey is a real nice pitcher who lacks K's but is pretty solid as a #5 starter

Padilla is crap

what? no, im not asking anything. pelfrey is fucking horrible. He is a one pitch pitcher and that one pitch is not above average. make no mistake.

rjt721

EOG Master

Now Chris Davis starts hitting... When I bench him for Mora, who's hurt and not even playing tonight.

biggamer3

EOG Master

what? no, im not asking anything. pelfrey is fucking horrible. He is a one pitch pitcher and that one pitch is not above average. make no mistake.

I dont want to make this into another fight here, but you stated that Padilla was better then Pelfrey, and i think you are way off with that statement.

Pelfrey pitched 200 Innings in his first full season last year and had a solid 3.72 ERA and 13 wins.

He got off to a rocky start last year and really settled down after that and was very consistent for the Mets.

Like i stated Padilla is crap and i bet you 28 out of 30 fantasy players would prefer Pelfrey to Padilla

Pelfs is owned in Yahoo by 50% of owners to Padilla's 4%

mofome

Banned

i just lost the sickest play of the day. sd +180 first five. up 5-1 with 2 outs in the 5th and i dont win.

unbelievable.

mofome

Banned

I dont want to make this into another fight here, but you stated that Padilla was better then Pelfrey, and i think you are way off with that statement.

Pelfrey pitched 200 Innings in his first full season last year and had a solid 3.72 ERA and 13 wins.

He got off to a rocky start last year and really settled down after that and was very consistent for the Mets.

Like i stated Padilla is crap and i bet you 28 out of 30 fantasy players would prefer Pelfrey to Padilla

Pelfs is owned in Yahoo by 50% of owners to Padilla's 4%

another fight? dont get carried away. we disagree. i could care less.

pelfrey has nothing. nothing about him is good. he does nothing well.