Lots of "supposed" good MLB teams stinking up the joint early...

Re: Lots of "supposed" good MLB teams stinking up the joint early...

the indians better get some form of pitching soon.. that division is so mediocre anyone can grab it.

tripp

EOG Master

indians are not even close to the same level as the yanks, mets and sox. the indians actually have a very, very bad team. they will likely be even worse than last year. no pitching at all, and their hitting isn't that good either. rp is mediocre.

yanks, mets and sox will all turn it around and be great teams this year. season is very young. yanks haven't even had a home game yet and mets had their first today.

hopefully the sox keep stinking it up though. would love for them to miss the playoffs.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

True tripp.. But MANY people picked the Indians to win their division.

indians are not even close to the same level as the yanks, mets and sox. the indians actually have a very, very bad team. they will likely be even worse than last year. no pitching at all, and their hitting isn't that good either. rp is mediocre.

yanks, mets and sox will all turn it around and be great teams this year. season is very young. yanks haven't even had a home game yet and mets had their first today.

hopefully the sox keep stinking it up though. would love for them to miss the playoffs.

who said they were? they can rip, but cant pitch. it is a problem. they still have a shot to win the central if lee and carmona wake up.

tripp

EOG Master

True tripp.. But MANY people picked the Indians to win their division.

yeah, i think that was more because the central is so weak and wide open. i've seen people pick the royals to win the division, the tigers to win the division. just a wide open division with no team that is clearly a playoff caliber team.

twins, chi sox, tigers, royals, indians...i am not sure any of these teams really deserve to be in the playoffs unless something changes between now and september. somebody will make it though, and if i had to pick it would be either chicago or minnesota

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

yeah, i think that was more because the central is so weak and wide open. i've seen people pick the royals to win the division, the tigers to win the division. just a wide open division with no team that is clearly a playoff caliber team.

twins, chi sox, tigers, royals, indians...i am not sure any of these teams really deserve to be in the playoffs unless something changes between now and september. somebody will make it though, and if i had to pick it would be either chicago or minnesota

I still think the Indians win that division. Only team I see with at least potential.

its an interesting division because you can longer say anyone in that division has no shot. hey, the cards won the world series a few years ago with one of the shittiest teams in baseball because the nl central was terrible that year. anything can happen if you make it to the dance.

ask the arizona cardinals.

I know what you mean. . .I know of at least one expert around here who picked the Astros to win the National League pennant. . .

I know what you mean. . .I know of at least one expert around here who picked the Astros to win the National League pennant. . .
john kruk picked the Indians to go to the World Series. The only thing I know for certain is the Washington Nationals finish last in the NL East. That's it.

My Astros foam finger has already wilted. . .

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

i always look at the season as 42 games to decide a club's season...

every team is 60-60...

i personally am rooting for the giants to have a horrible 1st half...because they will be a cash cow in august & september.