Wednesday MLB In-Game Thread

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Wednesday MLB In-Game Thread

Hint hint Mo: When its hot! very hot the balls fly far so no chance for defense.

Owens, Betemit, and Corky Miller instead of Quentin, Dye, and Thome. HA

mofome

Banned

Hint hint Mo: When its hot! very hot the balls fly far so no chance for defense.

no kidding. i dont need that 'hint'. 9.5 is a ridiculous total for these teams and it should have gone over. you got some unreal defense and i was a single away anyway. i have no good luck. you win. cool

Mammon

EOG Master

no kidding. i dont need that 'hint'. 9.5 is a ridiculous total for these teams and it should have gone over. you got some unreal defense and i was a single away anyway. i have no good luck. you win. cool

No worry I will get fiukked soon enough!

mofome

Banned

i would be very happy if this went over but of course we leave a man in scoring position once again

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

clev ks on ball 3 vs the worst pitcher in the continental united states

mofome

Banned

now a great defensive play on a bunt attempt.

1 and a half innings to score 2 on some bums in the pen. certainly wont happen.

mofome

Banned

how to get another run and win on clev. clev should have 8 runs but they cant hit with men on. as usual

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

kc misses a hr by 1 foot foul. thats the over. under wins because of that. holy shit a new way to lose

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Cle goes over because my luck on unders is absolute shit. Indians hitting .333 with RISP...not too bad.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Cle goes over because my luck on unders is absolute shit. Indians hitting .333 with RISP...not too bad.

That's a surprising stat...As much as I watch and/or listen to the Tribe, it seems as though they leave runners in scoring position in nearly every inning.

mofome

Banned

dio, no one compares when it comes to the luck.
2 overs, both at 9.5, both will have 9 runs and lose by .5

the over should be in, but a foul by a foot.

:shoot:

last night there were 3 extra inning games and i lost them all. oij213490

mofome

Banned

That's a surprising stat...As much as I watch and/or listen to the Tribe, it seems as though they leave runners in scoring position in nearly every inning.

not having 6-8 runs by not now is nothing more than bad luck for clev

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Well Mo, here's yet another opportunity...Sizemore doubles to lead off the 9th.....Have faith in my Wahoos!!

diogee

Speaking for just this game...not sure on the year but would say a lot lower with their lack of runs.

mofome

Banned

lead off double. size on with great speed, top of the line up, bad pitcher in. should be an over.

we'll see

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

1st and 3rd, one out, Travis at the plate....c'mon Mo, I'm rooting you on to a win!!

diogee

fucking hate bullpens...9 runs in the last 4 innings. Nice...Yanks game has 7 in the last 3 to go over. Every game=over no matter what...should have been blindly betting them and hitting 58%. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

just need a fly, a hit, an error, a wild pitch about 100 things. should be a win. but i dont win tons i should have won. wish breaks were 50/50...this wouldnt even a break. should be over with all these people all over the bases and the ball flying around. there hasnt been a single decent pitcher put in the game yet.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Good lord I feel for you Mo...It is this type of loss (not over yet though) that eats at ya for a long time. Hafner almost gets hit by a pitch that gets away from the catcher, and the result is the runner from third getting thrown out at home trying to score....geez!!! Tribe just continues to find ways not to score.

diogee

Street comes in and blows it for Col. Nice +200 winner out the window

mofome

Banned

there you go dio, you get the luckiest win and i suffer again. what a fucking disgusting loss. the choo fly would have scored size,but size tagged out at home. a fucking wild pitch helps me lose and you win

NO ONE COMPARES TO MY FUCKING LUCK

all fucking luck. i deserved to fucking win and i dont.

fuck this shit every fucking game