Wednesday MLB In-Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Wednesday MLB In-Game Thread

Good lord I feel for you Mo...It is this type of loss (not over yet though) that eats at ya for a long time. Hafner almost gets hit by a pitch that gets away from the catcher, and the result is the runner from third getting thrown out at home trying to score....geez!!! Tribe just continues to find ways not to score.

just when you think you have lost every way possible, that happens. that is a huge turn around for me. i may just quit. i get the game right again and i lose.

unfucking real. the fucking under, what a joke.

mofome

Banned

under is in

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

28 runners reach base and its under.

under is a fluke fucking win and of course i lose on a good play. talk to me about luck

:LMAO

det scores over a run a game. game goes under
clev had 93129 chance and the game goes under. both by .5

3 extra inning games last night. i lose them all

whats next?

could be an EASY 5-0. Instead a brutal 0-5 with zero breaks my way. people get lucky and i get fucked in my ass again. that clev under was the back breaker. what a fucking joke.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Ended up getting lucky at the end but 5 hits through 5 innings with 1 run and still almost went over. Should have ended as a loss without that wild pitch. I hate bullpens...don't know why I don't bet ff. Unders hitting a whopping 42% on the year.

mofome

Banned

there you go dio, cubs in. you got them all.

good day for you. congrats. wish i had some of that.

mofome

Banned

Ended up getting lucky at the end but 5 hits through 5 innings with 1 run and still almost went over. Should have ended as a loss without that wild pitch. I hate bullpens...don't know why I don't bet ff. Unders hitting a whopping 42% on the year.

or just dont run home on the wild pitch and score on the choo fly. absurdly absurd circumstances had to come in to play for that under to come in. they did. no one suffers the way i do...thats just a fact of life. 1 run after 5 was funny too...i mean there were plenty of chances to score and plenty of fat pitches to crush.

i will never, in my life, win a game in the manner that i just lost that one.

im done
:shoot:

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Can I PLEASE get some motherfucking luck one fucking day.. PLEASE!!!

Had Cubs Over 7 and Indians Over 9.5

Cubs are down 5-2 in the ninth with guys on 1st and 2nd with no outs... Should get at least 1 for the win. Fontenot gets caught stealing 3rd. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Your run means nothing!! Your job is to stand there you fuck. Then the next guy hits int a DP to end it. Unreal.

Indians have 1st and 3rd 1 out. Sizemore gets thrown out at home on a semi-wild pitch and I lose that by .5.... This is ridiculous.... 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Can I PLEASE get some motherfucking luck one fucking day.. PLEASE!!!

Had Cubs Over 7 and Indians Over 9.5

Cubs are down 5-2 in the ninth with guys on 1st and 2nd with no outs... Should get at least 1 for the win. Fontenot gets caught stealing 3rd. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Your run means nothing!! Your job is to stand there you fuck. Then the next guy hits int a DP to end it. Unreal.

Indians have 1st and 3rd 1 out. Sizemore gets thrown out at home on a semi-wild pitch and I lose that by .5.... This is ridiculous.... 2348ji23e

watched both games. cubs under could have easily lost but seemed like the correct play. i didnt play it, but the rocks scored two on a bad call at first.

the clev under is something you only win if you have a 4 leaf clover up your rear end. just a fucking retarded loss. im on them all the time.

thrown out at home on a wild pitch the doesnt get away. that run would have won me a 5 teamer, instead im done.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

capping is absolutely pointless. you put yourself in a position to have more chances to win than lose and it matters none.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

watched both games. cubs under could have easily lost but seemed like the correct play. i didnt play it, but the rocks scored two on a bad call at first.

the clev under is something you only win if you have a 4 leaf clover up your rear end. just a fucking retarded loss. im on them all the time.

thrown out at home on a wild pitch the doesnt get away. that run would have won me a 5 teamer, instead im done.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Wasn;t able to watch the Cubs so didn't know about the call that helped me but getting caight stealing 3rd for no reason and losing because of it is retarded.... I don't even know what to say about the Indians game. They should have had 20 combined runs that game. That was ridiculous.

mofome

Banned

its just funny to think that so many people are making money on games like that. losing is fine, but losing like that is fucking disgusting. no wins like that coming our way. under 9.5 laffey vs ponson. not a single good pitcher entered the game, you just have to cross your fingers. had +105 no less.

about 30 people reach base, under.

size leadoff double, you could ask for no more. then on 3rd with one out and kc makes an AWFUL play and because their pitcher is so bad, they get an out and under players get the luckiest pos play in the world and a win. just fucking sickening.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

there you go dio, cubs in. you got them all.

good day for you. congrats. wish i had some of that.
I would give you all those if you would take the 15-35 run I just came off of. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

I would give you all those if you would take the 15-35 run I just came off of. :shoot:

nothing compared to my own. lost so many games that played exactly how i thought they would. had the det game as a 12-3 game and went under. 9-0 and it was a joke that it was just that.

the clev under was just fucking too stupid for words. clev and the over were the right plays, no two ways about it. but...there is just so much fucking luck involved and not a single break goes my way anymore. not fucking one. its so fucking gutwrenching to watch shit like that. sizemore just runs into an out without kc making any play at all. that cost me everything.

base runners left in scoring position 6 of 9 innings, hilarious. 27 people were on base and its under 9.5. just disgusting.

Mammon

EOG Master

Lets hope Cinci Milw do the over like they should and I'll have to praise you like I should!