How can you not like the Sixers -1.5 tonight?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Sixers are desperate for a win for playoff position.
Cavs have announced they will sit Lebron, Big Z, Mo Williams, and Joe SMith for rest for the playoffs.

Am I crazy or does this seem off?

roach23

Banned
Re: How can you not like the Sixers -1.5 tonight?

They were in the same situation last night and the Celtics were sitting KG, Allen and Pierce.

roach23

Banned

Also...if the Cavs win tonight they can tie for the best home regular season record of all time. So even with the main players sitting, the rest of teh guys might wanna try.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Also...if the Cavs win tonight they can tie for the best home regular season record of all time. So even with the main players sitting, the rest of teh guys might wanna try.

Of course the other guys will try. But we are talking roughly 70% of the cavs offense not playing.

There was a decision between going for the record or resting players for the playoffs and coach choose to rest players. You will also probably see limited mins for West and Varejao. He isn;t going to force his 2 other starters to play major mins because of the other benchings. That means major mins for guys like Terrence Kinsey, Sasha Pavlovic, Lorenzen Wright, Darenll jackson... If the Sixers can't win this must win game they don't deserve a playoff spot....

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

like the first half line better.

cavs might try in the second half if it's close and they don't wanna lose at home...

roach23

Banned

Of course the other guys will try. But we are talking roughly 70% of the cavs offense not playing.

There was a decision between going for the record or resting players for the playoffs and coach choose to rest players. You will also probably see limited mins for West and Varejao. He isn;t going to force his 2 other starters to play major mins because of the other benchings. That means major mins for guys like Terrence Kinsey, Sasha Pavlovic, Lorenzen Wright, Darenll jackson... If the Sixers can't win this must win game they don't deserve a playoff spot....

sounds like you've already made your decision. gl

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

philly lost must game on sunday letting toronto shoot 54% and lost must game last night also; why won't they lose another must game.

philly has lost 6 in a row and I will fade them every game till end of season after the showing on sunday.

Over 185 looks pretty solid. Won't be seeing the great Defense we are used to seeing from the Cavs.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

How is this game going to OT???? Gibson with a 3 with 1 second left. Unreal..

Playing out just like I thought with the Cavs basically playing their B squad and below and the Sixers can't win. Unbelieveable.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Can't be fuckin serious... Andre Miller misses 2 free throws with 3 secnds left... I'm going to lose by half point... Unreal my luck.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Cleveland played barely NBA caliber players. Gibson has the game of his life. Unreal. Anybody who actually won the Cavs needs to play the lottery tomorrow.