WHO DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

I just don't understand why some posters allow others to disturb them?

This is just a message board.

There are people who hide behind their monitors that will never be seen in Public, but they know how to push other people's buttons...

Why do you allow these clowns to get to you? :pop:

Why does it matter?

I just don't get it? :blink:

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: WHO DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

you have had your buttons pushed many times sir....

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: WHY DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

Re: WHY DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

I dont get it either.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'll say this, and I think this makes sense. When you create a thread and there are 4 or 5 posters that come into every thread, or post, you make and bash you and take it off subject, it makes it impossible to have a serious discussion - or an educated one - and that gets frustrating. Outside of that, I just don't like people running their mouth and lying about me to the world, but it is stupid. Really the threads, and posts, that get ruined are the thing that annoys me. If that didn't happen every time, it wouldn't matter at all.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

WHO DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

I don't understand it

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I'll say this, and I think this makes sense. When you create a thread and there are 4 or 5 posters that come into every thread, or post, you make and bash you and take it off subject, it makes it impossible to have a serious discussion - or an educated one - and that gets frustrating. Outside of that, I just don't like people running their mouth and lying about me to the world, but it is stupid. Really the threads, and posts, that get ruined are the thing that annoys me. If that didn't happen every time, it wouldn't matter at all.

i think the point is people take this shit way 2 serious.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Try creating a thread and having a guy "Hard at work" coming in and destroying it, while some guy who tries to type like he's from a trailer park comes in posting pictures of sausage fingers and saying the same thing over and over again, while two other guys (always the same people) come in and call me a stiff when I've never stiffed anyone. It gets old, but when I smoke it's all good and fun. hahaha

It's not really about taking it seriously Clay as it is not being able to talk about anything with out retards ruining it. What's the point of posting points and discussions, if some people just come in and bash no matter what?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

sorry for that last comment, i don't want to be one of four or five people changing the direction of a thread.

Blondie

EOG Master

WTF is that shit Shrink?

Is that the best you could do, you are slacking 2938u4ji23

WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKING ON ME??

:sad:gros3d8::sad

Timetopay

EOG Master

Youre gonna care when Jman shows up at Casa Shrink looking for 8days of pay...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Texans is just taking a fucking beating. Not the extremely gay way he likes it either. Look at the bright side Texans, this will be one time you'll take a beating and be able to walk tomorrow....

Blondie

EOG Master

Speaking of Avatars Shrink.....

How did you get your hair to do that? :pop:

WVU

EOG Master

Try creating a thread and having a guy "Hard at work" coming in and destroying it, while some guy who tries to type like he's from a trailer park comes in posting pictures of sausage fingers and saying the same thing over and over again, while two other guys (always the same people) come in and call me a stiff when I've never stiffed anyone. It gets old, but when I smoke it's all good and fun. hahaha

It's not really about taking it seriously Clay as it is not being able to talk about anything with out retards ruining it. What's the point of posting points and discussions, if some people just come in and bash no matter what?

you are also guilty of doing what you despise, EJ.
:cheers

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Texans is just taking a fucking beating. Not the extremely gay way he likes it either. Look at the bright side Texans, this will be one time you'll take a beating and be able to walk tomorrow....

...steers & queers...

Blondie

EOG Master

For some reason it seemed a perfect fit for you (at least for today)