With all the chaos and personalities around forumland...

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: With all the chaos and personalities around forumland...

winky gives me the creeps....

would not want to live near ed cullen as well

sorry doc, as much as I probably should've...haven't seen the movie....but when I go on gambling tilt....i start talking/typing nonsense.....

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

people I would not want to leave alone with my girlfriend....

Shrink
Mofome
VD
heck....all the rest of you perverted fucks

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

people I would not want to leave alone with my girlfriend....

Shrink
Mofome
VD
heck....all the rest of you perverted fucks

Come on, you know none of them would want to fuck YOUR girlfriend :+textinb3.

WVU

EOG Master

Holy Shit, LLoyd. Good to see you around

:thumbsup

Is there anyone you sincerely believe is a loon?

munchkin man

Anyone you would truly not want to know where you live or work?

mofome

Anyone you wouldnt leave the table if your family was sitting with them?

winkyduck

Blondie

EOG Master

Quote from kosar...

munchkin man

Maybe but I would say a harmless one...

mofome

hmm...... why not?

winkyduck

Knowing how much winky adores kids, I would trust him with mine. Granted they might be throwing food and making mashed potato volcanoes when I got back but at least I would know winky started it...

ttp all up on front street wit lloyd. no need to throw salt on a playas game. bust a bwa out. sadiddy ttp sadiddy. all skipskap up in here. das whoody. word.

shw01 flawsin. trying to be bout it. gravity playa. chedda chedda bout it bout it. u got jokes beast got yokes. word.

PO69

EOG Master

tuckman

But no one would want to hang around that dumbass

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I forgot - Identity - what's that dude's deal? - I just picture ID to be a lunatic like Deniro in Taxi Driver

Quote from kosar...

munchkin man

Maybe but I would say a harmless one...

mofome

hmm...... why not?

winkyduck

Knowing how much winky adores kids, I would trust him with mine. Granted they might be throwing food and making mashed potato volcanoes when I got back but at least I would know winky started it...

MM? Yes, harmless, but a loon for sure.

Mo- because he's a hyper psychopath and by all accounts drug addled. I heard about that shit long before Jman(another whackjob) started in on it lately. Unstable kid. I will hate to see what happens when Kenneth disposes of him.

Winky-If I were you I wouldn't let that creepy pervert anywhere near your kids. Yes, he most likely does 'adore' kids.

Blondie

EOG Master

Winky-If I were you I wouldn't let that creepy pervert anywhere near your kids. Yes, he most likely does 'adore' kids.

Having talked to winky on im more times than I can count along with meeting him, I easily trust him around my kids. He adores his nieces/nephews and is very protective of them and kids in general. :cheers

Now if they were over the age of oh 20 well that would be a different story entirely.

mofome

Banned

MM? Yes, harmless, but a loon for sure.

Mo- because he's a hyper psychopath and by all accounts drug addled. I heard about that shit long before Jman(another whackjob) started in on it lately. Unstable kid. I will hate to see what happens when Kenneth disposes of him.

You don't know me at all. I am a giving, funny, healthy, heterosexual male. 5-10, 190lbs. Stable as can be, never been in trouble.

:thumbsup

Kenneth, the shrink, is my friend. I will be fine no matter what happens here, just as I was fine before I got this job. How soon pantloads forget. Those excess calories must be invading the brain.

91023i2ndw;l

You don't know me at all. I am a giving, funny, healthy, heterosexual male. 5-10, 190lbs. Stable as can be, never been in trouble.

91023i2ndw;l

Man, you just gave away your match.com "personal info" secret

Tuckman

Uh Poster

winky, he is just fucking creepy to say the least

MM, why put anyone thru that shit, they would end the misery in sloppy fashion before the MM finished his first paragraph to them

PO, he would try to murder u with sponges

gyno, the way he ia acting, might push a person to suicide

bigbet, he would stalk you from a distance

ID, enough said

i am sure i could continue this list all night with reasons, but lets just end it with the obvious ones

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and no shit, i didnt relize who lloyd was till now... explains all the vegas references

I've met several of the posters mentioned and suffice to say they are a lot different than their online personas and not at all creepy.

Bigbet- he's the epitome of the guy you'd enjoy drinking and gambling with. Even though I wasn't drinking when I met him (yes I am sober at times, believe it or not), I intend to get up to Cincy and hit a ball game with him some time before I die (and I'll be drinking this time C).

Winky- not at all the sex maniac he portrays. Probably one of the sharper sports minds on the forums and another guy you could shoot the shit with at a game or in the books.

PO69- another guy who's a legit gambling maniac. I had no problems with him and wouldn't hesitate to grab a beer and shoot the shit with him again. He doesn't smell nor is he grotesquely obese. He's legit when it comes to his gambling and sports knowledge.

WVU- although he plays up his heel persona online, he's about as laid-back a cat as there is in real life. Another one that I wouldn't hesitate to down some beers with (as long as those freaking Mountaineers weren't choking).

Gyno- helluva sharp horse guy and someone I'm hoping gets out of his funk he's been in. Puts an unbelievable amount of effort into his handicapping and I only hope he works that hard at other stuff so he can turn things around and be a success.

We all have our good and bad days and when we post sometimes we take it out on others or come across poorly. God knows I am guilty of that at times. I can honestly say though that I have never met a single poster from any of these boards that came across as a total dick. Considering I've met just about anyone that has made the trek to Vegas, a party/blast/bash be in stateside or in Costa Rica that is saying a lot. Probably one of the reasons I stick around these boards when things get frustratic or completely out of hand.

For those I haven't met I can't speak about them but only hope they would be as much a pleasure to meet as others have been.

I've met several of the posters mentioned and suffice to say they are a lot different than their online personas and not at all creepy.

Bigbet- he's the epitome of the guy you'd enjoy drinking and gambling with. Even though I wasn't drinking when I met him (yes I am sober at times, believe it or not), I intend to get up to Cincy and hit a ball game with him some time before I die (and I'll be drinking this time C).

Winky- not at all the sex maniac he portrays. Probably one of the sharper sports minds on the forums and another guy you could shoot the shit with at a game or in the books.

PO69- another guy who's a legit gambling maniac. I had no problems with him and wouldn't hesitate to grab a beer and shoot the shit with him again. He doesn't smell nor is he grotesquely obese. He's legit when it comes to his gambling and sports knowledge.

WVU- although he plays up his heel persona online, he's about as laid-back a cat as there is in real life. Another one that I wouldn't hesitate to down some beers with (as long as those freaking Mountaineers weren't choking).

Gyno- helluva sharp horse guy and someone I'm hoping gets out of his funk he's been in. Puts an unbelievable amount of effort into his handicapping and I only hope he works that hard at other stuff so he can turn things around and be a success.

We all have our good and bad days and when we post sometimes we take it out on others or come across poorly. God knows I am guilty of that at times. I can honestly say though that I have never met a single poster from any of these boards that came across as a total dick. Considering I've met just about anyone that has made the trek to Vegas, a party/blast/bash be in stateside or in Costa Rica that is saying a lot. Probably one of the reasons I stick around these boards when things get frustratic or completely out of hand.

For those I haven't met I can't speak about them but only hope they would be as much a pleasure to meet as others have been.

classy post, classy guy...:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

In my travels the past couple of years, I have met numerous posters and have yet to come across anyone that I haven't gotten along with...Everyone has been cordial and a pleasure to be around....even WVU has a good side when confronted in person, he is nowhere near the dick he is online...

If you guys haven't met Greendoberman, JoeyFitz, TTinCo, Wilhiem, Captain Crunch, Steak Tartar, Quantemleap, Willy Loman, Betallsports, and Dante, you are missing out on some great gambling buddies...I have met over a hundred posters(most from the RX) and I have not met one that I would not have a few drinks with....I bet even Railbird and myself would get along if we ever met face to face...

Maybe the only one I wouldn't drink with would be 5starstiff....

WVU

EOG Master

VD, you and I never got the chance to party hard core, but we had some good laughs. Stop buying all the damn drinks so us little guys can get in a round or 2. Many here are different than their online persona which is how it should be. I come here for some laughs and to ruffle some feathers. No big deal. I do not support stiffs, but I will defend their right to be heard. It is interesting to hear both sides even if one is totally off.

I know

91023i2ndw;l

We'll keep our little corner of the coutry to ourselves, right Joey?

It's kinda funny that you would agree since I have the feeling we'll end up running into each other at some point. This area is too damn small. :+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Joey is a smooth guy Sweded. You better have your man around or you would be putty in his hands

WVU, I know how to handle New England punks like Joey. Been breakin' their hearts for years now. :devil:

Hey, everyone seems to think you're a nice guy...what's up with that? :blink:

:+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, I know how to handle New England punks like Joey. Been breakin' their hearts for years now. :devil:

Hey, everyone seems to think you're a nice guy...what's up with that? :blink:

:+textinb3

weird world, huh? I am polite and I actually say please and thank you too. on here, not so much