CLE and NYY

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
It might be the red sox fan in me, but I will laugh if CLE just whoops NYY's ass in these season home openers at the new stadium... Especially when each game appears that it is going to be +200 on the line for CLE...:doh1

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Re: CLE and NYY

i'd expect so too... in reality both +200 bets were great value if value betting is your thing. I was too much of a sissy and took +1.5 CLE both days... still valu at even money

cassiusclay

EOG Master

honestly, the +1 1/2 i think is a good move here, we cashed the 2-1 ticket yesterday, back to back 2-1 day dogs winning is rare especially in ny....we shall see

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I like the cards ... would be a gamble for me as i know *nothign* about their picther.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Walters was dominant in his lone Triple-A start April 11, allowing two hits and a walk in seven shutout innings. He fanned six. Consider him a sleeper addition in NL-only leagues at this point, but the Cardinals could make this a one-and-done situation before skipping him at the start of Fantasy Week 3 (April 20-26). Take the flier now and watch his start. Any Cardinals starting pitcher could be intriguing even for mixed leagues.
(Updated 04/15/2009).

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

lol cassius ;))) I saw his Triple A stats ... I like knowing the pitchers I bet on ... I like having seen them throw, atleast on TV ... makes picking games so much easier for me. with that said I put a teeny 1/2 unit on STL +ML