Can somone transfer $50 to my betjm account

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast
The site wont accept my CC(capital one:doh1), i will repay you +$10 more to your paypal account.I am trustworthy and will pay you back immedialty after.

Thanks.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Can somone transfer $50 to my betjm account

I will do it later tonight. I am leaving right now

cincy_

EOG Veteran

I transferred $500 for Jasin4000 about 2 years ago.

The Paypal transaction got blocked, and I was left holding my dick in my hand.

Jason4000 was a long-time poster, so he paid me back by buying me a Circuit City gift card.

I would NEVER trade BetJM money for Paypal. Anyone doing it should ask for a retailer's gift card instead. You can buy them and gift them online and they can't be pulled back.

Nothing personal, Pecos.

PO69

EOG Master

I got screwed at that same time Cincy. Paypal closed my account at that time too.

By the way, what is wrong with holding my dick in my hands?

cincy_

EOG Veteran

I got screwed at that same time Cincy. Paypal closed my account at that time too.

By the way, what is wrong with holding my dick in my hands?

Take a $60 gift card to Best Buy, PO ... why do you even have a PayPal account?

I had a dick and $500 ... after Paypal closed my account, I only had a dick.

Ask any woman ... $500 and a dick gets you more than just a dick.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Wanna send me $60 or even $600 in Best Buy gift cards, Pecos?

I will put $50 or $500 on hold at BetJM for you.

PO69

EOG Master

He does have the % right. I used to charge anywhere between 20-25% for paypal/betjam transfers

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Notice how people want to do Paypals but not Best Buy transfers?

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt do it with him afterall. But he is also never sent me a PM with the details

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

None of you grown ass niggaz can help me out?I want to bet on the 10 o'clock games, someone plz help me out, i dont know why a paypal wouldnt work cuz ive done it before.
send me a pm, ill give you $65 for $50.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

I cannot believe no one is helping me out.One guy tried to pull a fast one on me and another dude i think is pulling my leg.$50 bucks guys..sheeesh.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

sounds like a scam

why the fuck would i want to scam someone for $50 bucks man??Im 24 not 14, i wipe my ass with $50.Betjm wont take my cc and i thought i might as well give the extra $15 to a guy here than to money gram and save myselfa trip to the store.But apparantely $50 is too much of a risk for you guys...un.fuckin.believable.

Timetopay

EOG Master

From the time you started this thread u could have sent it in.

Scam...

Timetopay

EOG Master

ummmmmm a cashiers check or u to stupid to figure that out...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u wipe your ass with 50's?, but only wanna deposit 50?

Timetopay

EOG Master

pecos in all seriousness pm a poster named winky duck.

He has helped many in these type of transactions

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2095955 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-09, 11:56 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #18 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Pecos Bill<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2095955", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2095955 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Can somone transfer $50 to my betjm account
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by beedo
sounds like a scam
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
why the fuck would i want to scam someone for $50 bucks man??Im 24 not 14, i wipe my ass with $50.Betjm wont take my cc and i thought i might as well give the extra $15 to a guy here than to money gram and save myselfa trip to the store.But apparantely $50 is too much of a risk for you guys...un.fuckin.believable.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

$5.00 is too much to waste on a dipshit with a total of 45 posts. If you wipe your ass with 50's then dig one out of the toilet and WU it to Betjm, lazy mf'er.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

I was gonna rip off the dumb fuck who did it anyway, you faggots are smarter than you sound.

Pecos out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Set the record straight here. I tried to transfer the money last night, BetJam didn't do it. I I sent an email and called three times and it still didn't get done. The last time was this morning and the clerk wanted PB password, which I don't have. I have done these transactions about 10 times here and at the Rx with no problems. It's not my or PB's fault.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Got an email back from BetJam. I had deposited to them this week. I cannot transfer money until I roll over the money one time.

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

yeah he got all pissed off because a stranger wouldn't fund his account. He has 46 posts! What the F*CK is he thinking? If your willing to pay someone $10 then go to Wal-Mart(most cities have them) and pay $9.46 to send it by moneygram. It easy and you won't make an ass out of yourself doing it. After the way he acted I hope he doesn't try it again.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

yeah he got all pissed off because a stranger wouldn't fund his account. He has 46 posts! What the F*CK is he thinking? If your willing to pay someone $10 then go to Wal-Mart(most cities have them) and pay $9.46 to send it by moneygram. It easy and you won't make an ass out of yourself doing it. After the way he acted I hope he doesn't try it again.

He posted at the Rx also.

PO69

EOG Master

You keep saying that you are going to send the funds to paypal, but you havent done so yet.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

You keep saying that you are going to send the funds to paypal, but you havent done so yet.

Ok so i send you the money first via paypal and when you get the funds you will transfer to my betjm.Are you cool with that..send me your paypal email.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

I wouldn't send this dickwad 2 fucking pesos.2938u4ji23

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

you guys are heartless bastards, here i am a gambler in a time of need and not one of you guys can lend a helping hand.I am giving you $15 extra for the help, i will give you yours BEFORE you give me mine, just so you can be shure i wont rip you off.Someone help.The nearest M.G. is an hour away!!!!!!

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Where's Bill from? Because there is this guy named Jeff Blanks(screen name) on another site(not the rx) trying to get someone to front him money or put it on his books. f*cking morons