Who has the best EOG team?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

end me deals

I will give you anyone on my team for your worst player if you go to Jman's and beat him senseless. I'll even throw you $1k for your effort.
:cheers

(What position you looking to get stronger at?)

mofome

Banned

I will give you anyone on my team for your worst player if you go to Jman's and beat him senseless. I'll even throw you $1k for your effort.
:cheers

(What position you looking to get stronger at?)

My worst effort would be enough. He doesnt want to fight me.

You like how our kinsler deals went? We both kicked ass. Im just looking for some good player, good OF would be nice not sure if you have any off hand.

send me something.

:houra

serious deals though.

J

joeybagadonuts

My worst effort would be enough. He doesnt want to fight me.

You like how our kinsler deals went? We both kicked ass. Im just looking for some good player, good OF would be nice not sure if you have any off hand.

send me something.

:houra

serious deals though.

Yep. worked at VERY nicely for us both. We called that one, too, said we both won and we did. :cheers

Lemme look for some new deals.

BTW, Jman just said you chickened out of the fight....He said you called his house line and woke up his mom at 4am last night and that you hung up when he was setting up details. Not that I believe a word he says. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

Yep. worked at VERY nicely for us both. We called that one, too, said we both won and we did.

Lemme look for some new deals.

BTW, Jman just said you chickened out of the fight....He said you called his house line and woke up his mom at 4am last night and that you hung up when he was setting up details. Not that I believe a word he says.

I told him I would kick his ass for free. I told him to come over. He said no. I asked for his addy, he said to get it from ken. I asked Ken, he made a huge thread about whatever.

Id fight him any time if he was rude to my face. Absolutely any time. I dont want to fight anyone, but that is what would cause me to kick his ass. He was never setting up details, the only phone I ever called was the one he told me was his cell phone. He called me from a blocked number. The answering machine I got was Mike and it doubled as an answering machine trying to make sales.

He also talks about drugs, I have never even smoked a cigarette in my life.

:cocktail

J

joeybagadonuts

I told him I would kick his ass for free. I told him to come over. He said no. I asked for his addy, he said to get it from ken. I asked Ken, he made a huge thread about whatever.

Id fight him any time if he was rude to my face. Absolutely any time. I dont want to fight anyone, but that is what would cause me to kick his ass. He was never setting up details, the only phone I ever called was the one he told me was his cell phone. He called me from a blocked number. The answering machine I got was Mike and it doubled as an answering machine trying to make sales.

He also talks about drugs, I have never even smoked a cigarette in my life.

:cocktail

Yea, he calls me a druggie for taking pain meds for herniated discs in my back and b/c I USED TO smoke cigs. I quit long ago.

Guy is a clown in his own circus. What was the sales pitch? Was he trying to sell flyers again since he got shit-canned from here? I can only imagine his squeaky little voice saying how you can make big money off selling flyers to chumps.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:doh1

mofome

Banned

LOL. He sounds like a HUGE PUSSY.

Mo -1000000
Jscam +900000

Thats not even his real voice, thats his machine voice trying to sound like a man. Its much worse when you actually speak with him.

really...he wouldnt meet up with me no matter what. I was trying not to laugh the entire time, then i screamed at him and hung up. then i fell on the ground and lost my breath laughing.

hes a pussy.

J

joeybagadonuts

Thats not even his real voice, thats his machine voice trying to sound like a man. Its much worse when you actually speak with him.

really...he wouldnt meet up with me no matter what. I was trying not to laugh the entire time, then i screamed at him and hung up. then i fell on the ground and lost my breath laughing.

hes a pussy.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I'm working on getting funded on Matchbook so I can put up a big offer on you. I want to see if his broke ass will even take himself to win.
:doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

I would take homepup, wvu, jman all in the same hour.

I would pay to see that. I'll be in FL from June 4-7th, maybe I can make a quick trip up to Maryland to try to lure him out of his basement....

mofome

Banned

I would pay to see that. I'll be in FL from June 4-7th, maybe I can make a quick trip up to Maryland to try to lure him out of his basement....

Na journey is worthless. He just wants us talking about him. To get attention, he has to talk about Ken and myself. That just tells you how important Ken and I are to those buffoons. I just think its funny that journey thinks he good at this and then, when you look back at when eog employed 15 people and journey was the headliner, this place was lucky to get 870 posts in a day. He isn't even a good poster and has no following unless he talks about people who have a bigger following....oh how he has fallen. Or so he must have, he tells me he used to be important. I must have missed it.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr id="batter" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">Troy Tulowitzki:</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">Jonathan Broxton relieved Hong-Chih Kuo, Foul, Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Tulowitzki struck out swinging.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">Chris Iannetta:</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">Foul, Foul, Foul, Ball, Iannetta struck out swinging.</td></tr><tr id="inning" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg2" align="left">End of Inning (0 Runs, 1 Hit, 0 Errors)</td></tr><tr id="botinning" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bghome" align="left">
</td></tr><tr id="pitcher" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg1" align="left">
</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">
</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">
</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">
</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">
</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">
</td></tr><tr id="inning" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg2" align="left">
</td></tr><tr id="end" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg3" align="left">
</td></tr><tr id="topinning" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bgaway" align="left">Rockies 9th</td></tr><tr id="pitcher" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg1" align="left">Jonathan Broxton pitching:</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">Clint Barmes:</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">Foul, Ball, Foul, Barmes grounded out to shortstop</td></tr><tr id="subst" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg1" align="left">Ian Stewart hit for Huston Street.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">Ian Stewart:</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">Ball, Strike looking, Strike swinging, Stewart struck out looking.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bg2" width="20%" align="right">Dexter Fowler:</td><td class="bg2" width="width" align="left">Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Ball, Fowler struck out swinging.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Gonna hafta put out an ad on ebay selling my fantasy team for 50 cents. Was nice playing with ya'll

tripp

EOG Master

Schafer's stats:

9-38 (.237), 2 HR's, 3 RBI's, 4 BB's, 16 K's.

Almost double the amount of K's as hits.:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Considering his last start, very much so.

It's not like he was that bad. Gallardo has been a stud this year minus one horrid inning. He gave up a huge 6 run rally, all with two outs. That cost me big because it cost him the win, got him the loss and lost a ton of points. He walked Tavaras and Dickerson to start that rally. I knew something bad was about to happen when he did that.

The guy will be a stud this year, he just can't get rattled like that so easily and set himself up to get rocked by walking scrubs with two outs.

tripp

EOG Master

gallardo throwing way too many pitches right now. 44 pitches through 2. He will go 5 innings at the most today, maybe 6.

5 k's through 2 though. sick.

mofome

Banned

thats the thing about not being that good, lots of pitches.

52 pitches = 7 outs.

not sick

tripp

EOG Master

thats the thing about not being that good, lots of pitches.

52 pitches = 7 outs.

not sick

it's not about not being good, it was just that he was getting everyone out through strike outs and he was doing it in 5-6 pitches and not 3-4. he wasn't getting any quick outs. it was better in the 3rd. he had no K's, but took 11 pitches to get through the inning, even with giving up a leadoff hit to mo reyes.

im just hoping he can get me decent points and get a no decision. can't see him getting the win against johan here.

mofome

Banned

I'm taking it that you have not seen Schafer try to hit recently. If not, check it out. It will make you feel good about yourself.

Im taking it you have not seen bon.

0 for his last 14 without the ball leaving the inf.

tripp

EOG Master

Gallardo singled to left.

gallardo gets nasty with the bat.3-6 w/ a HR so far this year.