Wandy Rodriguez is off to his usual dominate home-start Astros/Reds In game thread

PO69

EOG Master
Not sure why, but he sure is dominant at home! In his last 5 home starts, he has not given up a run in 3 of them and then the other 2 he only gave up 2 runs.

He hasnt given up a homerun in his last 9 starts. That is pretty impressive since half of his games are in Houston

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Wandy Rodriguez is off to his usual dominate home-start

Re: Wandy Rodriguez is off to his usual dominate home-start

GO HOUSTON!!!!!!

Of course this would be against the Reds hitters, so nothing much to be proud of today. How about 6 strikeouts in the first 3 innings??????????

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Wandy Rodriguez is off to his usual dominate home-start Astros/Reds In game thread

8 strikeouts through 6 innings and a pretty low pitch count because he hasnt given up a walk.

For you fantasy baseball geeks, you may want to consider starting Wandy when he is at home. For some reason EL CABRON brings his A game at home

mofome

Banned
Re: Wandy Rodriguez is off to his usual dominate home-start Astros/Reds In game thread

2348ji23e

PO69

EOG Master

You may still have a shot here MO! Astros cant score with runners on 2nd and third with 0 out!

But the pitcher had to bat in addition to the 8th place hitter. Next inning should be good for Houston and Harang will be out by then.

I am not sure how youy took Cincy here anyway with Wandy at Home!

PO69

EOG Master

Wandy gets 10 strikeouts in 7 innings of pitching! You cant have a much easier win than this one

tripp

EOG Master

why are you still posting here? i thought you were going to leave?

can we get a ban here, or at least to the asylum?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

why are you still posting here? i thought you were going to leave?

can we get a ban here, or at least to the asylum?

PO a man of his word? u would have a better chance of the shrink winning money on a 6 pack of plays :thumbsup

PO69

EOG Master

trip, no one wants your ass here that is for sure!!

If you notice in post #22 of that thread, I said that it would be for one day like everyone else does