Poor Wade

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Poor Wade

I know I hate myself and my life.
u shuldn't be allowed to post during the game Wade. By the way ur point guard Chalmers is no NBA point guard. Ur center (ONeil) has always been lazy and still is. Haslem is Haslem. Just a body in there. Beasley isn't much to get to all giddy about. Nobody can make a shot and the defense is terrible. Down 20 at the half and it could easily be 40

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Exactly, although I would say Wade is a great player. LeBron could take this team to the Conference Finals though no problem.

That is what I was getting at. Guy bashing Lebron all day but Lebron makes his teammates better. Not saying Wade isn't great but he is not on Lebrons level.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

That is what I was getting at. Guy bashing Lebron all day but Lebron makes his teammates better. Not saying Wade isn't great but he is not on Lebrons level.
nobody is bashing Lebron it is u goof balls that have been led by the espn and nba hype machine to think he has invented basketball.

tripp

EOG Master

nobody is bashing Lebron it is u goof balls that have been led by the espn and nba hype machine to think he has invented basketball.

i don't even watch espn because i can't stand the network but good guess.

lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the nba finals against san antonio. he took a bunch of scrubs to the eastern conference finals last year and they were the closest of any team to beating boston in a series.

lebron doesn't have that good of talent around him still and he leads them to the best record in the nba.

lebron would win 60+ games with o'neal, moon, beasley and cook on his team.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wade took an out of shape, aging Heat team to the Finals and WON! Jesus, the love some have for Lebron is scary.

Wade took an out of shape, aging Heat team to the Finals and WON! Jesus, the love some have for Lebron is scary.
i agree. and i love lebron myself, i think he is the best player in basketball. but, he's only fractionally better than wade, certainly not to the extent a guy like tripp wants to credit him as being. imo.

tripp

EOG Master

C'mon man, even Heat fans know the refs won that title, not the Heat.

You give LeBron a guy like Shaq when he was still a dominant threat and the question wouldn't be "would they win the title", it would be "would it take more than 16 playoff games to do so?".

I agree with a lot of what you say Timely, but I think you have Wade massively overrated and really seem to dislike James for some reason.

I really don't get all the hate people have for James. Same as when people would always hate on guys like Peyton Manning. Doesn't make sense to me.

C'mon man, even Heat fans know the refs won that title, not the Heat.

You give LeBron a guy like Shaq when he was still a dominant threat and the question wouldn't be "would they win the title", it would be "would it take more than 30 games to win it?".

I agree with a lot of what you say Timely, but I think I HAVE Wade massively underrated and really seem to dislike WADE for some reason.

I really don't get all the hate people have for James. Same as when people would always hate on guys like Peyton Manning. Doesn't make sense to me.

i fixed it for you tripper, :thumbsup.. you're dead on now.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i don't even watch espn because i can't stand the network but good guess.

lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the nba finals against san antonio. he took a bunch of scrubs to the eastern conference finals last year and they were the closest of any team to beating boston in a series.

lebron doesn't have that good of talent around him still and he leads them to the best record in the nba.

lebron would win 60+ games with o'neal, moon, beasley and cook on his team.

Im sure he would. I bet he could take five guys off this site and win it all. I bet he could take 5 mexican cab drivers to eight straight titles. :shoot:

ATX

fact: the NBA head office gave word to refs, the HEAT were GIVEN that title vs the hated CUBAN, FACT. watch, rewatch that series, pay careful attention to FT's.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In which game would Lebron make up 20+ points?

What game that the Heat lost, would they have won with Lebron?

fact: the NBA head office gave word to refs, the HEAT were GIVEN that title vs the hated CUBAN, FACT. watch, rewatch that series, pay careful attention to FT's.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT INFO AT?
ABOUT THE GIVEN THE TITLE?