Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Guthries average FB this year has been harder than Timmy Lincecums. Interesting.

mofome

Banned

really not that bad an offer. gotten a lot of good ones. I would like to add the 2B but cant lose my SS. If I could keep young the deal may actually work, but you having Johan and Halladay would give you the best 2SPs in the league...not my problem though...you arent in my div.

tripp

EOG Master

really not that bad an offer. gotten a lot of good ones. I would like to add the 2B but cant lose my SS. If I could keep young the deal may actually work, but you having Johan and Halladay would give you the best 2SPs in the league...not my problem though...you arent in my div.

but i am:doh1

is he keeping peavy too? please tell me you aren't considering giving viejo doc, johan and peavy. might as well hand him the division2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo....just added Hardy to the equation...

Tripp, what are you doing up so late? I guess the early bird does catch the worm...don't worry, Peavy is included in the deal....

mofome

Banned

yeah hardy is terrible, but that one wasnt quite working. i sent a couple offers but took them down. think we will get something done.

mofome

Banned

not going to take doc or howard in the johan deal. want too add ibanez but i dont like him nearly as much as im sure you do now. need an OF and he is the one on your team that I know I can start as a #3 OF every single week. Just as consistent a player as there is.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Will hang around for another 40 minutes or so...having dinner with friends, and friends of friends if you know what I mean...sure is peaceful and relaxing here in Thailand...should have pics in a couple of weeks...

mofome

Banned

na in the last one i didnt put the people in that i meant to. took down a few, its 5:36, im beat.

liking the idea of getting something done.

send me something else. in these deals im getting phillips and hardy, neither is hitting over .150. Not winning any world series with them. Price is a month + away. Hopefully he doesnt go to the pen if I get him.

mofome

Banned

Will hang around for another 40 minutes or so...having dinner with friends, and friends of friends if you know what I mean...sure is peaceful and relaxing here in Thailand...should have pics in a couple of weeks...

cant wait to see the pics. send over another dea or 2 or 3 to look at,

tripp too!

mofome

Banned

counter me vd

price/peavy/OF/and i guess phillips. I mean hes ben brutal. I getting hardy and phillips and i think they have combined for points so far.

Downgrade at SS big time going young to hardy
downgrade at sp a good bit going johan to peavy/price
what do I get for sending you the Big gun in this league.

Halladay/Johan

:cocktail

tripp

EOG Master

sent an offer w/o johan. figured that wasn't happening as you have him a good bit over wright clearly.

put in garza instead of kershaw because i figure kershaw is more valuable to you. i would rather kershaw though.

mofome

Banned

Lets review this one vd:

Morneau > Howard to most. Howard has more talent but he loses 200 points with Ks. cbs ranks morneau the #3 1B and howard the #5

Zimmerman wouldnt make a flea on Kershaws ass.

Hardy wouldnt make a flea on youngs ass

Johan is better than Peavy

Price and phillips are certainly much better than Sloewey.

But I lose that one by too much and dont even get Ibanez. I wouldnt take that specific deal even if Ibanez was added. Other ones were closer.

Ive offered you Sizemore and someone a good SP for Doc and you turned it down. Johan is better than Doc, I need something sexy

mofome

Banned

sent an offer w/o johan. figured that wasn't happening as you have him a good bit over wright clearly.

put in garza instead of kershaw because i figure kershaw is more valuable to you. i would rather kershaw though.

I like Garza more than Kershaw. I like Harden more than anyone probably does which is why I gave soriano and bedard to get him. I would not giver soriano and bedard for wright.

that deal was very off for me.
I like Harden over Wright
I like Garza over Ichi
I like Bruce a bit more than Alexi

we're all going backwards. The first deals I got were better.

tripp

EOG Master

can't do that viejo. not a terrible offer at all, but the way i see it

wright > peavy
pence > murphey

if im trading wright for a pitcher it would be someone like doc. maybe with doc instead of peavy i would do that deal.

tripp

EOG Master

wow...harden over wright?! sounding like ttp there saying randy over felix.

i love harden, trust me. i drafted him when everyone said it was way too high. he went 5th round though and if we redrafted he wouldn't go much higher. wright was the 3rd overall pick. i have wright much higher than harden.

tripp

EOG Master

can't do that one mo.

i wouldn't trade wright and ich for santana, and i wouldn't trade alexi for slowey. alexi i feel i did a good job of getting cheap. he will turn around his season, still very very early. i still value alexi pretty high regardless of how he may be doing right this minute or in the next week. i think of it as how will he do season long.

mofome

Banned

wow...harden over wright?! sounding like ttp there saying randy over felix.

i love harden, trust me. i drafted him when everyone said it was way too high. he went 5th round though and if we redrafted he wouldn't go much higher. wright was the 3rd overall pick. i have wright much higher than harden.

That is fine, I don't. Harden went low for many reasons, but none of them had to do with his talent. How many times must I remind you, I traded soriano and bedard for Harden on purpose.

I like him more than anyone probably does and thats going to bite me, but thats life.

:houra

I have belt now, maybe we could work him into a deal with johan/kershaw/harden or someone

mofome

Banned

can't do that one mo.

i wouldn't trade wright and ich for santana, and i wouldn't trade alexi for slowey. alexi i feel i did a good job of getting cheap. he will turn around his season, still very very early. i still value alexi pretty high regardless of how he may be doing right this minute or in the next week. i think of it as how will he do season long.

good show. lets counter it up. I would hesitate to do ichi/wright for johan. Thats only because im still a little worried on ichi health...but thats likely because my team has me paranoid right now.

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

That is fine, I don't. Harden went low for many reasons, but none of them had to do with his talent. How many times must I remind you, I traded soriano and bedard for Harden on purpose.

I like him more than anyone probably does and thats going to bite me, but thats life.

I have belt now, maybe we could work him into a deal with johan/kershaw/harden or someone

i would not trade wright for sori and bedard either though. remember i passed on felix/drew/konerko for wright and it was an easy pass for me.

belt i do love more than most so he would be good to get back on team tripp. i have him lower than wright, but still high. would love to see belt/kershaw join team tripp:houra

tripp

EOG Master

good show. lets counter it up. I would hesitate to do ichi/wright for johan. Thats only because im still a little worried on ichi health...but thats likely because my team has me paranoid right now.

ich should be fine. he's never really be an injury risk before like some of your guys. no real big injuries though for you other than carp. just minor day to day stuff with jones/bruce/upton.

offered wright/ich for belt/kershaw. i think you win that trade, but it depends on kershaw this year.

mofome

Banned

i would not trade wright for sori and bedard either though. remember i passed on felix/drew/konerko for wright and it was an easy pass for me.

belt i do love more than most so he would be good to get back on team tripp. i have him lower than wright, but still high. would love to see belt/kershaw join team tripp:houra

yeah i mean belt is sic, cbs ranks him as the #2 OF...thats pretty freaking high.

I love belt/ker, but you love belt more than me but no one loves ker more than me. This deal up is pretty nice. damn

mofome

Banned

ich should be fine. he's never really be an injury risk before like some of your guys. no real big injuries though for you other than carp. just minor day to day stuff with jones/bruce/upton.

offered wright/ich for belt/kershaw. i think you win that trade, but it depends on kershaw this year.

yes, these are the most ridiculous stats i have ever seen.

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(8, 60, 107); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap">Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>12.0</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td> 5 </td><td>19</td><td> 0</td><td>0</td><td>1.50</td><td>0.67</td></tr></tbody></table>

12 innings from a starter, 3HA, and 19K

This is what he did to everyone in the minors. weak hitting division and so on...everything you already know.

mofome

Banned

tripp, lets leave this one up and send me another one that maybe is easier to do.

tripp

EOG Master

yes, these are the most ridiculous stats i have ever seen.

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(8, 60, 107); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap">Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>12.0</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td> 5 </td><td>19</td><td> 0</td><td>0</td><td>1.50</td><td>0.67</td></tr></tbody></table>

12 innings from a starter, 3HA, and 19K

This is what he did to everyone in the minors. weak hitting division and so on...everything you already know.

a lot of people looking great vs sf this year but 7 ip 13 k's is fucking nasty though. no wins though which is unbelievable and hopefully doesn't continue if he keeps pitching well. sucks when guys are studs, but no bats show up to fuck them over.

tripp

EOG Master

good dealing with ya mo91023i2ndw;l

like i said i think you win that trade by a bit because wright a bit better than belt and ich maybe a bit better than ker, but kershaw has sick upside.

belt is fucking nasty. love having him back on team tripper. he sent me 450498754 texts this week talking about how he hated playing for tuck. he said it was like playing for the pirates.:doh1