Ricky Rubio has declared for the NBA Draft

mofome

Banned
Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio will declare for the 2009 NBA draft, his agent announced on Monday.
Rubio still needs to reach a buyout agreement with his current team, Spain's DKV Joventut, but it appears certain that he'll be in the draft. He's the consensus #2 pick and most scouts expect him to emerge as a special PG once he fills out his 6'4", 180-pound frame. Apr. 20 - 8:20 pm et

Hope he goes to the wiz

:houra

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Ricky Rubio has declared for the NBA Draft

should be 1 or 2 overall.

insane class this year. griffin and rubio are two of the best prospects i've ever seen. last year was very strong also with rose and mayo.

tough decision for whoever has the 1 pick. thought it would be easy choice to go with griffin, but with rubio in the mix im not so sure that is the route i would go now. franchise pg's are more valuable than franchise big men imo. griffin is a freak though

Not an insane class based on talent, people are going to go way higher then they should lack of BIG talent guys

tripp

EOG Master

Not an insane class based on talent, people are going to go way higher then they should lack of BIG talent guys

Rubio and Griffin are the two of the three best prospects since the LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Melo draft, along with Derrick Rose from last year's draft.

I'd say that's BIG talent.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

should be 1 or 2 overall.

insane class this year. griffin and rubio are two of the best prospects i've ever seen. last year was very strong also with rose and mayo.

tough decision for whoever has the 1 pick. thought it would be easy choice to go with griffin, but with rubio in the mix im not so sure that is the route i would go now. franchise pg's are more valuable than franchise big men imo. griffin is a freak though

Michael Jordan is the only guard, in the history of the NBA, to win titles with out a good/great big man with him. Franchise Big Men are much more important than a great PG.

tripp

EOG Master

[/b]
Michael Jordan is the only guard, in the history of the NBA, to win titles with out a good/great big man with him. Franchise Big Men are much more important than a great PG.

Deron Williams and Chris Paul have pretty much turned their franchises around by themselves. They have decent big men, but they look better than they are thanks to the Williams and Paul. If neither team drafts their guy in the top 5 and goes with a big man instead neither are even playoff teams.

Derrick Rose is doing it for Chicago also. They do not make the playoffs this year without him.

Rubio and Griffin are the two of the three best prospects since the LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Melo draft, along with Derrick Rose from last year's draft.

I'd say that's BIG talent.

Griffin won't be a star, he will be a solid pro.. just my 2 cents. Hope I'm wrong love the kid

Timely's point about big men is accurate data-wise as much as I'd like to dispute it I can't.

That being said Rubio is greater than Hasheem Hibbert about 100X and as a pseudo-Wiz fan will commit imaginary hari-kari if they actually draft Senegalise Muresan over Senor Dish.