If you took Hamels and the Phills, burn that money

Re: If you took Hamels and the Phills, burn that money

Got the under, thought Hamels would finally have a good outing.....

mofome

Banned

Happ walks a .154 hitter on 4 pitches. That seems like it should be impossible.

Finance

EOG Veteran

On the under here too - need Cy Bush to pitch a shutout.....

ballwonder

EOG Master

Just got in, unreal. When I took these fucks today I thought "Dear squarehead anything is possible". Fucking asshole.

roach23

Banned

Hamels was pitching pretty well aside from that dinger by Braun. 6 k's in 3 innings.

But he took a line drive to his pitching shoulder and got pulled.

fielder 2 nasty for hamels
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

:hangt

phils and cubbies in a 2-teamer

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hamels was pitching pretty well aside from that dinger by Braun. 6 k's in 3 innings.

But he took a line drive to his pitching shoulder and got pulled.

Thanks Roach, waked in and thought it may be a bad outing. Hope it does not turn out to be too bad for him. I know we never get out of the gate fast but I would like to see a bit of a turn around soon. Oh by the way was listening to 610 today earlier and they were laughing at Adam Eaton. He was asked about his 2nd shitty outing down in Baltimore and he responed somewhat of "You know I am a world series champion I dont hear anyone mentioning that". Fuckstick last time I checked you where not even around to rake the infield when the series was going on.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Hamels had an elbow problem in spring and pitched badly so far this year. I played Milwaukee. Dont play big favorite pitchers who may not be healthy guys.

roach23

Banned

Thanks Roach, waked in and thought it may be a bad outing. Hope it does not turn out to be too bad for him. I know we never get out of the gate fast but I would like to see a bit of a turn around soon. Oh by the way was listening to 610 today earlier and they were laughing at Adam Eaton. He was asked about his 2nd shitty outing down in Baltimore and he responed somewhat of "You know I am a world series champion I dont hear anyone mentioning that". Fuckstick last time I checked you where not even around to rake the infield when the series was going on.

:LMAO

The funny part is that Eaton got paid $10 mill last year got a WS ring...and hardly worked. Sounds like my dream job.

mofome

Banned

bush throws 90mph heat down the middle to chase and he misses it. i dont get it.

mofome

Banned

I need cole, a 2b, and josh in deals.

who does chute want.

:+clueless