Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

the truth is you over value your players way tooo much and you will never make a deal which is fine i guess, 27 players off limits.
I dont overvalue my players, you undervalue them

FWIW in all my other leagues guys have such different values then here its hilarious.
Would love to trade Linc in the RX league for Reyes and someone else

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha gamer doesn't talk real shit, he just thinks he has the best 27 players in baseball and so its hard to trade with him. perhaps he is correct.
Not true, Dave Bush and parra are attainable but i would have to be blown away

off to my 130pm appt. Yeah its 148pm here. Guess I will tell them I was late because i was reading Mofo and gamer go at it. I'm sure they would understand.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA Bush is available and he has a two start week vs Pit and Arizona next week.

Send offers away for the Nono man

Cee is more scared of deals than the gameman!

2348ji23e

cee 3 deals so far

how many is game?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

albert bye again, sheeeeeeeeeee aight
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

albert bye again, sheeeeeeeeeee aight

If albert was vs snell/livan every day he would hit more hrs than he would make outs.

If albert was vs snell/livan every day he would hit more hrs than he would make outs.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo small note for next years scoring, if a batter gets a point for a HBP, the pitcher should get -1 for each HBP, as of now pitcher doesn't get any negative in the scoring

mofome

Banned

Mo small note for next years scoring, if a batter gets a point for a HBP, the pitcher should get -1 for each HBP, as of now pitcher doesn't get any negative in the scoring

haha i wont remember that 3 minutes from now, much less bext year. you are 100% correct.

we need to make a real list somewhere.

yep pitching was shit this week, but my offense is carrying me

a lot more negatives happening on pitching this year than i've ever seen in my leagues for 5 years. Weird stuff.

gamer, you buddy bush tried to take down babe werth

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

that's like when volq hit weeks in the face. I sat here like wtf????

mofome

Banned

I have had Johan, Linny, and Halladay and not gotten a start from any of them.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

that's like when volq hit weeks in the face. I sat here like wtf????

volq must have heard the rumors that he was about to be traded to YOYO so so he was :finger004 on his old teammates

Timetopay

EOG Master

haha i wont remember that 3 minutes from now, much less bext year. you are 100% correct.

we need to make a real list somewhere.

Cee to get compensatory picks round 2 5 7 and 10 to make up for his lack of drafting skills :cocktail

mo just a matter of time before zum bye bye on rodney and takes closer back?

volq must have heard the rumors that he was about to be traded to YOYO so so he was :finger004 on his old teammates
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee to get compensatory picks round 2 5 7 and 10 to make up for his lack of drafting skills :cocktail
i wasn't rollins 2nd round 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

mo just a matter of time before zum bye bye on rodney and takes closer back?

If Rod had even allowed one ball to be hit hard this year I would be worried.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo add my bet with Tripp for 100 bucks on homepage please.

he has kershaw +13 points
I have Lilly -13 for year ends points