Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Fuck Torre is such a pussy, Billingsley mowing down the Astros and looking sharp in the later innings and after a infield single/error by shortstophe pulls my guy.

I still hate Torre so much

rjt721

EOG Master

Well, I don't want Wright. I trade Lester and Utley I need an ace back and a top closer. You traded your top closers.

mofome

Banned

Fuck Torre is such a pussy, Billingsley mowing down the Astros and looking sharp in the later innings and after a infield single/error by shortstophe pulls my guy.

gamer, brox is good. I told you he is good amd look. he is good.

mofome

Banned

Well, I don't want Wright. I trade Lester and Utley I need an ace back and a top closer. You traded your top closers.

i dont give a rats fuck what you dont want, i said what do u want.

nevermind

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

over 100 pitches ring a bell? :thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

I can sincerely see Gamer sitting behind his screen like literrally shaking as Bills or Werth does something good

rjt721

EOG Master

i dont give a rats fuck what you dont want, i said what do u want.

nevermind

:shoot::shoot::shoot:
Nothing you got, sunshine. I want an ace and top closer. Harden's nice. Don't really love him because he's made of glass, but great pitcher. You already traded Brox. 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Nothing you got, sunshine. I want an ace and top closer. Harden's nice. Don't really love him because he's made of glass, but great pitcher. You already traded Brox.

eh they was never up for trade anyway, we know that. i sent 20 offered when i had the pieces and never saw a counter. i was just playin, i couldnt afford your lester and ut values.

:houra

mofome

Banned

def coudnt give hard to get lesto anyway. or garz no point.

i need berk then what do u need for berk

rjt721

EOG Master

A lesser replacement at first and a closer. Can't play Davis at 1B. You don't have Votto anymore? Too many deals. I can't keep up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp let me think for a few on the 2 for 2 deal, that was the trade i had punched in to send u orginally but wasnt sure so didnt.. give me a few

Timetopay

EOG Master

i will for few more. Got soria from MC so Jenks a luxury not a need. Young being able to play 3rd or ss is help to.

Not sure myself

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am still in need of a SS or 3rd baseman though, i can put young at either spot, i think i get more value out of him as SS though

Tuckman

Uh Poster

funny when i try and look for atrade i dont even look at a few squads..

chute, tn, cee, joey...

no need to even waste the time

Tuckman

Uh Poster

actually i am gonna go chill for a few hours and try to get a lil nap in, i hafta work grave again tonight, bah humbug.. i will check back in before i leave to see if there are any offers