tripp i will put 5 of your studs together

Church
Kotchman
Conor Jackson
Alexi Ramirez
Hunter Pence

now add in

Wang,Hammel,Laffety are guys u are starting

Ill tell you what I dont want no spot and I will match the 5 you laughed of mine vs those 5 clowns

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i'll take holliday for 100 vs damon

and

soriano vs damon for 100

both straight up

if tuck did sides vs cee he was easy wins. I wonder why tuck fears the cee :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if tuck did sides vs cee he was easy wins. I wonder why tuck fears the cee :+clueless
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

u have already paid my entry fee for 1 season, enjoy it as a warning and stay away :cocktail

tripp

EOG Master

wow tuck just stole from ttp again.

you're gonna go broke with all these ridiculous bets my man. felix vs randy? now damon vs holliday and sori? i love damon and i am usually biased towards yankees, but holiday and sori will outscore him easy.

u have already paid my entry fee for 1 season, enjoy it as a warning and stay away :cocktail
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i won vs u also tho pal 91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp with how sick Mo is u might wanna try and sell him some health insurance/ life insurance asap to cover some of your side bets

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i won vs u also tho pal 91023i2ndw;l
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

what did i pay of yours? :+clueless

you're gonna go broke with all these ridiculous bets my man. felix vs randy? now damon vs holliday and sori? i love damon and i am usually biased towards yankees, but holiday and sori will outscore him easy.

don't worry, i'll get ttp in the feed a friend program at church:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have 500 dollers in side bets with TTP right now, the worst i can is end up winning 100 if his 2 pitchers beat mine...

mofome

Banned

shit what was the deal?

that was outta here i think, i dont recall paying your fee? :+clueless

I know u beat me on nfl caps when u were 70% lol. I know i was sides vs wilk. I thought i was vs u also. But could have just had u mixed up wit wilk man

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck I will GUARANTEE both those clowns dont beat Damon unless he gets injured.

The pitchers dual Cy Zack is king fucking kong

The RJ bet I admit was just for shits as I like the old man to kick some ass

I need more side deals. Anyone else think Sabathia is good?

i'll do +330 on myself again vs u. Even if i'm only 5 starts :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck I will GUARANTEE both those clowns dont beat Damon unless he gets injured.

The pitchers dual Cy Zack is king fucking kong

The RJ bet I admit was just for shits as I like the old man to kick some ass

haren is not exactly chopped liver and will match zack all season long

it comes down to liri vs nolasco :+waving-5

I wish we were keeps leagues. Deals would be more fun finding new keeps men after each deal

rjt721

EOG Master

i'll do +330 on myself again vs u. Even if i'm only 5 starts :LMAO
Fucking donuts. 2348ji23e

Fucking donuts. 2348ji23e
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I love donut man even tho he used to rip me 24/7 at ogd

Tuckman

Uh Poster

trade announcement

tuck gets:

damon

ttp gets:

holliday and soriano

after further discussions ttp has convinced me damon will have a career season and outscore both of those clowns alone

ttp i'll do top 3 vs top 3 sides on ya