Californifish

Re: Californifish

Not quite

Hint-Californifish are extremely aggressive, but seen on a very irregular basis.

Their attacks are usually very short lived, and due to their blanket aggressiveness-they often go home hungry, if not badly harmed.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I thought it was someone who comes to Vegas for the weekend, from California, and the Vegas pro's feed off of them...? A lot of Cali people come every weekend.

I thought it was someone who comes to Vegas for the weekend, from California, and the Vegas pro's feed off of them...? A lot of Cali people come every weekend.

LOL....well fuck-I guess I'm not the first one to come up with that term.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO

Well, when I went to Vegas about 100 California cars pulled in and my gramps said something like, "The Pro's should be coming any minute now."

I asked him what it meant and he said all the Cali visitors come to Vegas and blow their load in Vegas... I just guessed because I know you moved to Vegas and I guess that's what you were talking about haha.

Jeeez.....6 months in this town & all of a sudden those feedbags look smaller than average.

I'm going to rag him so bad, I'll probably end up putting him on tilt tomorrow. Then again-tilt might be a step up....or something.