Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i cant believe im not going to get a loss from beck.

he should be shot, much less get a loss.

mofome

Banned

thank god beck came out before swish and cano tee-d off on him. who has bumass beck now?

Garza trying to be the real volq
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

fu :finger004

i didnt remember you had him, hell i thought belt was on your team, im medicated, in pain, confused, blown by my team, happy about the draft, and too old.

im confused tucker, dont give me mean smilies

:+crying-5

mofome

Banned

Garza trying to be the real volq
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

eh didnt matter as it turns out, tb cant hit cy braden.

:shoot:

im glad im tb plays. I rock in bases

yeah me too cee, this blows.

beck eras = 6.00
aj = 5.47

sic wit it

lol yeah, and philly is mac to top it off :shoot:

skins draft yet?

mofome

Banned

lol yeah, and philly is mac to top it off :shoot:

skins draft yet?

yeah i cant believe we lucked out.

why u hate mac?

Big 12 guys turn out to be awful more than not. Spread offenses are awful at preparing people for the nfl. The routes they run are a joke.

Hey bay was my top wr and he goes way earlier than people projected. Acc foots = 2 nasty. MD pro style offense. Tons more i like on bay

Bey is nasty, nix is nasty, harvin is nasty, crab is nasty.

imo

all 4 nasty in the nfl? Will be interesting to see. Would think 1/2 will be busts

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

im baaaaack!

i got just 2 wins and 1 save this week.

hitters came to play

grienke is a beast wow.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MO

Big offer. I might like it. Give me some time to digest it.

Grienke is a fucking beast :)

mofome

Banned

no thanks on that one, greink is a beast, not gonna have an era under 1.00 for the year so too hard to deal for him now.

anyway, got to make a deal or two this weekend!

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

no thanks on that one, greink is a beast, not gonna have an era under 1.00 for the year so too hard to deal for him now.

anyway, got to make a deal or two this weekend!

:houra

you know you offered me the deal...all i did was take out broxton and rodney, right?

mofome

Banned

that was the best I had. was there for 24 hours was hard to leave around but I did. I dont know what move to make.

mofome

Banned

lol

not sure how much you've been around mc, but i had a couple teeth pulled today and ive been sick for about 5-6 days now. so im medicated and out of it, its too hard for me to look at offers. i have accepted a couple, but sending is just too hard on the head right now. if i see something good i will take it, the one i sent you i thought you'd take.

so, if you send a couple maybe i can take something, but looking over the names in the scroll box is killing me and i just cant think straight. the pain is ridiculous even on enough meds to kill a horse.