Does anyone really care about the NFL draft today? Well maybe anyone besides MOFOME

Re: Does anyone really care about the NFL draft today? Well maybe anyone besides MOFOME

And the NHL at 2:00. Yes I do watch it though.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Does anyone really care about the NFL draft today? Well maybe anyone besides MOFOME

No not too much...would actually like to see SF grab Nate Davis in the 5th but doubt that can happen. Think he would be a nice value pick this late in the draft...dropped off the map with his last few games and shitty workout.

rjt721

EOG Master

No. I didn't care about it yesterday. NFL in April = :+yawning-

Only a real die hard tunes in on Sunday for the rest of the rounds. I can't do it with NBA and NHL playoff action going.

PO69

EOG Master

And for the people living in the trailer parks WITHOUT cable television, we even have NASCAR on right now.

Am I the only one who wants to see car crashes when I am watching NASCAR on TV? I dont watch it more than 2 times a year, but I watch it for the car crashes

PO69

EOG Master

Has anyone ever seen an African-American Nascar fan?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Most of those fools aint gonna amount to a hill of beans. Would rather trade all my picks (except for high first rounders) for proven veteran talent

diogee

Nope...I don't watch Nascar for the crashes. I watch it because I love everything about it...takes more skill than most give credit for. Love watching the strategies and how teams adapt as the race goes on...never want to see someone wreck at 200mph. Scary no matter how much safety equipment...watched my fave die in a wreck in the 2001 Daytona 500. :(

PO69

EOG Master

Well I love crashes, but I have to say that the Earnhardt crash looked like the weakest crash that I have ever seen hurt anyone. I have been in accidents worse than that I think

Most of those fools aint gonna amount to a hill of beans. Would rather trade all my picks (except for high first rounders) for proven veteran talent

But the ones who find the gems like Chicago and Pittsburgh are set up nicely salary cap-wise.

Well I love crashes, but I have to say that the Earnhardt crash looked like the weakest crash that I have ever seen hurt anyone. I have been in accidents worse than that I think

Didn't he die from a broken neck?

diogee

It was the angle and hitting the wall at 180+...that is a lot of g's going from 180 to next to nothing at nearly a right angle.

diogee

No not too much...would actually like to see SF grab Nate Davis in the 5th but doubt that can happen. Think he would be a nice value pick this late in the draft...dropped off the map with his last few games and shitty workout.
:suit: Most don't like this pick but I do....said it months ago that I would like to have Davis on the Niners.