Bragg's Monday

Well ... I have decided to come and stay on this site (instead of across the street).

Here is the plan. I will post a POD (3 units) and regular plays (1 unit).
On the year so far ... I am around 60% but even in units. So this is almost like a fresh start!

So far my leans for Monday are (I will be back with official plays later):

Astros +105
Marlins +135
Cards +125
Yanks -145
Red Sox -105
Cubs +125

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Bragg's Monday

Best of luck Bragg...some very solid records. Good to see ya posting...feel free to bring the record over.

thanks guys ... there is no doubt that college football and basketball are my top sports.
MLB is such a grind ... looking forward to it though.

It seems like all the good cappers have left over there (mostly because of the bashing).
I know there are some great cappers over here and I look forward to being over here.

Bdog727

EOG Enthusiast

Bragg looks like you play some NBA too...you been playing the playoffs at all?

I play a few games. I usually only play the NBA until about the end of the year. The lines get a lot tighter and I prefer to take money elsewhere.

POD:
Rays +104 (2 to win 2.08)

Other Plays:

Reds -108 (1.08 to win 1)
Braves/Cards under 9 -115 (1.15 to win 1)
Tigers +107 (1 to win 1.07)
Giants +125 (1 to win 1.25)
Marlins +140 (1 to win 1.4)

good luck tonight fellas!

thanks guys.
I just couldn't take the bashing. You win 5 days in a row and then when you lose one day people starting pissing on you. Just couldn't take it.
Glad to be here.

Anyways ... looks like the POD cashed. 3-2 on the night with the Giants pending. Should end up a pretty good night.

Teebone

EOG Member

thanks guys ... there is no doubt that college football and basketball are my top sports.
MLB is such a grind ... looking forward to it though.

It seems like all the good cappers have left over there (mostly because of the bashing).
I know there are some great cappers over here and I look forward to being over here.
Bragg I watched you across the street and I have to say you can only have 1 bad day and the tailers kill ya! Good luck here as I will now staart to watch for your posts here. I do watch Tripp here but who are some other great cappers? Thanks91023i2ndw;l

POD:
Rays +104 (2 to win 2.08) WIN

Other Plays:

Reds -108 (1.08 to win 1) LOSS
Braves/Cards under 9 -115 (1.15 to win 1) WIN
Tigers +107 (1 to win 1.07) WIN
Giants +125 (1 to win 1.25) WIN
Marlins +140 (1 to win 1.4) LOSS

POD = 1-0 +2.8 units
1 unit plays = 3-2 +1.24 units
Overall = 4-2 +4.04 units

thanks man ... You seem solid yourself. Seen you here and across the street.
Good luck this baseball season!