In game thread>out of game thread.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Where is MO tonight?...In-game thread

Nugs opening up a can so far. :houra:houra:houra:houra

diogee

Yep hopefully the Nugs can finish off and slam the door in game 5...would love to match up with the Mavs in round 2. :cocktail

diogee

Fish need to nail the pen for ya Weinke

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

won't happen.

what really sucks is i loved the nuggets tonight but couldn't bet 'em because my whole account is pending on the marlins. best i could do was pick 'em for the bet911 contest and tell my boss to unload on 'em. hardly a worthy consolation prize after this ass-kicking the mets are laying on the fucking fish.

diogee

Nugs up 31 :houra:houra:houra:houra:+excited-

Bring on the Mavs oij213490

diogee

Yep...love that match-up with the Mavs. 4-0 against them this season. Best move Den has made in a very long time was getting the focus/leadership of Billups. Was tired of watching this team always get bounced in round 1 if they made the playoffs.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Like the Lakers tonight, no Walton-Ariza a little hurt-look for Gasol to make the difference. Add-LO gets it BIG.

tripp

EOG Master

cannot put paul in the tier with kobe and james now. people wanted to after last season, but no way either kobe or james would let their team get raped like this at home in a huge playoff game.

they are down by 56 points!! that is nuts. denver looks very good right now, but mavs will be a tougher test.

diogee

Nugs by an nba record matching 58 point win. :houra

Nugs 2 sick :suit:

diogee

cannot put paul in the tier with kobe and james now. people wanted to after last season, but no way either kobe or james would let their team get raped like this at home in a huge playoff game.

they are down by 56 points!! that is nuts. denver looks very good right now, but mavs will be a tougher test.
CP3 has next to no support...when he isn't on then the Hornets have nothing at all. Nugs had the answer for him early and took him out right away.

Nugs 4-0 against Mavs this year. I think they win in 6.

diogee

Peja also hasn't been himself and West still a bit hobbled as well.