Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

eh he had a great june and july before he got injured. Im sure you all know he was injured, educated fans that you are,
yeah now pick a month or two where he didnt suck ass.

check out his August numbers last year, they were beyond sick.

Maybe you can get Longoria added onto Arod deal after telling Cee about the August he had

Timetopay

EOG Master

June and July he was better but still had 5 home runs in 200 abs

The more i look at numbers the more this was insane

biggamer3

EOG Master

Im calling it now

next trade Upton and Morrow for Longoria and Wainright.

We will here about Uptons monster post season and Morrows elgibility as RP or SP

Cee will be the big winner
he cant trade Morrow, he already called him better then Nathan

mofome

Banned

June and July he was better but still had 5 home runs in 200 abs

The more i look at numbers the more this was insane

yeah he had little power in the majors, but he showed good power in the minors. happens all the time man.

Peter gammons said he'd be the surprise of the season, he knows bases pretty well.

we'll see. so far, in 2009, he has been excellent. So we'll see if it continues or not but so far hes dont nothing but impress.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

By the way. Adam Jones is much better than a top 24 outfielder. He is going to be an All-Star, throughout the year, IMO. Still not A-Rod was all my point ever was, and closers shouldn't hold this much value in fantasy.

mofome

Banned

By the way. Adam Jones is much better than a top 24 outfielder. He is going to be an All-Star, throughout the year, IMO. Still not A-Rod was all my point ever was, and closers shouldn't hold this much value in fantasy.

Good closers have gotten me a lot of points actually. Brox has out score 95% of the league to this point. means something.

Jones is a great player.

mofome

Banned

So:
someone calls me an idiot and ttp says i called them an idiot. cant follow a thread. guess he was right.

I said nathan is more valuable than morrow, but gamer says that i said the opposite.

maybe thats the problem, people cant read whats been said.

biggamer3

EOG Master

So:
someone calls me an idiot and ttp says i called them an idiot. cant follow a thread. guess he was right.

I said nathan is more valuable than morrow, but gamer says that i said the opposite.

maybe thats the problem, people cant read whats been said.
you did tell me that Morrow has more dominant stuff?

i said its pretty hard to have more dominant stuff then Nathan when he has had one of the greatest stretches over the last 4 years then anyone.

If you cant hit someone he is dominant

mofome

Banned

you did tell me that Morrow has more dominant stuff?

i said its pretty hard to have more dominant stuff then Nathan when he has had one of the greatest stretches over the last 4 years then anyone.

If you cant hit someone he is dominant

I said morrow has better raw stuff, but nathan is better at this point. I would rather have Nathan.

Thats all.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good closers have gotten me a lot of points actually. Brox has out score 95% of the league to this point. means something.

Jones is a great player.

That's to this point, but last year (if you take out K-Rods fluke) the difference between the number 2 and 10 closer was like 20 points which is nothing, really. People tend to over value closers in fantasy, despite people telling you every year not to do it.

Look at San Fran's closer last year and compare him to Papelbon. His ERA was 4.5 and Paps was 2 or lower, but they had similar numbers beyond that and closers don't pitch enough innings for their ERA to impact you're team that much.

Jones isn't a great player yet, but he has a chance to get there. He has 5 tools, but he's not a very good base runner for how fast he is.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I wouldnt let Jones wipe my ass...

and with that I am out till way later.

Good luck with Jones tonight Cee

mofome

Banned

That's to this point, but last year (if you take out K-Rods fluke) the difference between the number 2 and 10 closer was like 20 points which is nothing, really. People tend to over value closers in fantasy, despite people telling you every year not to do it.

Look at San Fran's closer last year and compare him to Papelbon. His ERA was 4.5 and Paps was 2 or lower, but they had similar numbers beyond that and closers don't pitch enough innings for their ERA to impact you're team that much.

Jones isn't a great player yet, but he has a chance to get there. He has 5 tools, but he's not a very good base runner for how fast he is.

The difference b/w #2 and #10 last year was actually 537 to 355.

so if you just want to apologize now for your mistake and going on and on about how dumb it was, without actually knowing anything, im ready.

91023i2ndw;l

Jones is a great player now.

mofome

Banned

nothing, i know absoltely zero about the O's, easier for me to say it then to be told it

dont drag every argument into every post. you're not typically the dramatic type, just wondering why you snatched him up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

dont drag every argument into every post. you're not typically the dramatic type, just wondering why you snatched him up.

seen him a bit in the spring training, liked what he offered... i jotted his name down to look for later on and gave it a peek and see hes still doing relatively well and could possibly get a call up in another month or so...i had so many clowns on my bench that i wouldnt ever play i figured why not

mofome

Banned

seen him a bit in the spring training, liked what he offered... i jotted his name down to look for later on and gave it a peek and see hes still doing relatively well and could possibly get a call up in another month or so...i had so many clowns on my bench that i wouldnt ever play i figured why not

He is doing much better than relatively well. he is absolutely crushing the ball. The os fans are calling for him to be our starting LF now. Hope they bring him up soon, and I think they will. Good power and has really cut down on his swings on pitches outside of the zone. At one time he was considered an elite prospect, he was drafted very highly. I was going to get him eventually, so i was just wondering what made you grab him now.

mofome

Banned

Future Shock Quote:
Nolan Reimold, OF, Orioles (Triple-A Norfolk)
Reimold is the best hitting prospect in the Orioles system not named Wieters, ...not an elite-level prospect, but most see him as a solid but unspectacular everyday player who makes up for a good batting average with power and walks....Adam Jones and Nick Markakis make up one of the most exciting young outfields in the game, but currently Felix Pie isn't keeping up his end of the bargain ...could lead to an opportunity for Reimold sooner rather than later.

Then here is a 15 page thread on him, not sure if you care to look through. Nice prospect though.

link

Nice to actually talk bases from time to time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The difference b/w #2 and #10 last year was actually 537 to 355.

so if you just want to apologize now for your mistake and going on and on about how dumb it was, without actually knowing anything, im ready.

91023i2ndw;l

Jones is a great player now.

Ok Mo, you're right Jones is a great player already. He's going to the Hall Of Fame, because he's only 24 and he's already great, so barring injury he'll be GREAT for the next 10 years. Hall Jones.

You're an O's fan though, and I understand the love for your own team. I feel the same way about Gordon Beckham and he hasn't even player in the majors yet.

By the way, you must have had a very weird scoring system because in my ESPN league it says the difference between 2-10 was 10 saves, and that was a point a save in my league. Then the K differential and what not brought it up. I think you're leagues scoring system is different so closers may have more value. In basic leagues the value of a closer is minimal.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Future Shock Quote:
Nolan Reimold, OF, Orioles (Triple-A Norfolk)
Reimold is the best hitting prospect in the Orioles system not named Wieters, ...not an elite-level prospect, but most see him as a solid but unspectacular everyday player who makes up for a good batting average with power and walks....Adam Jones and Nick Markakis make up one of the most exciting young outfields in the game, but currently Felix Pie isn't keeping up his end of the bargain ...could lead to an opportunity for Reimold sooner rather than later.

Then here is a 15 page thread on him, not sure if you care to look through. Nice prospect though.

link

Nice to actually talk bases from time to time.

i will hafta look at that later, i have about 20 minutes before i go to work for the next 10 hours 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Ok Mo, you're right Jones is a great player already. He's going to the Hall Of Fame, because he's only 24 and he's already great, so barring injury he'll be GREAT for the next 10 years. Hall Jones.

You're an O's fan though, and I understand the love for your own team. I feel the same way about Gordon Beckham and he hasn't even player in the majors yet.

By the way, you must have had a very weird scoring system because in my ESPN league it says the difference between 2-10 was 10 saves, and that was a point a save in my league. Then the K differential and what not brought it up. I think you're leagues scoring system is different so closers may have more value. In basic leagues the value of a closer is minimal.

No I hate plenty of players on my own team, i just know them well.

idk, the difference in this league b/w 1 and 10 is large, which is why cee said something about you not knowing our scoring system while he did.

The difference from Rivera to Brian Fuentez should be great and it is in the league. Closers have an important role.

But no im wrong. I never admit (even though i have 10 times in this thread already) it and this is the time. Closers mean nothing, jones is terrible, and i cheat.

Good. Thats done.

mofome

Banned

i will hafta look at that later, i have about 20 minutes before i go to work for the next 10 hours 2938u4ji23

damn. thats a long one. well it was nice to have a civil talk about baseball for 4-5 minutes.

gl with the action tonight, i need to remember to text ya when i get something.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

damn. thats a long one. well it was nice to have a civil talk about baseball for 4-5 minutes.

gl with the action tonight, i need to remember to text ya when i get something.

yea it definatly will drag, but at least i am working in the sports lounge tonight so i will get to watch whatever games are on and whatever games i personally wanna watch :cheers

mofome

Banned

yea it definatly will drag, but at least i am working in the sports lounge tonight so i will get to watch whatever games are on and whatever games i personally wanna watch :cheers

damn man, thats a nice set up!

:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't hate on Jones at all either Mo. I love him, I have him on every team this year. I drafted him in every league.

<table class="playerTableTable tableBody" id="playertable_0" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr id="pncPlayerRow_0" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_0" class="slot_0 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">C</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1373">Mike Napoli
, LAA C</td><td id="pncEditSlot_0" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td>6: @Bal (2), @NYY (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">9/38</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.237</td><td class="playertableStat">.909</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-3.16</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>87.4</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-5.4</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_1" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_1" class="slot_1 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">1B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_897">Miguel Cabrera
, Det 1B</td><td id="pncEditSlot_1" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: NYY (3), Cle (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">27/71</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">41</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">.380</td><td class="playertableStat">1.027</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">0.81</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_2" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_2" class="slot_2 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">2B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_735">Orlando Hudson
, LAD 2B</td><td id="pncEditSlot_2" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @SF (3), SD (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">28/81</td><td class="playertableStat">18</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">43</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">.346</td><td class="playertableStat">.961</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">9.63</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>94.3</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+6.3</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_3" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_3" class="slot_3 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">3B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_795">Chone Figgins
, LAA 3B</td><td id="pncEditSlot_3" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">15/66</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">.227</td><td class="playertableStat">.604</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-4.95</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>96.6</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-1.9</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_4" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_4" class="slot_4 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">SS</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_530">Rafael Furcal
, LAD SS </td><td id="pncEditSlot_4" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @SF (3), SD (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">19/75</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">25</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">11</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">.253</td><td class="playertableStat">.667</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">2.03</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_5" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_5" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1127">Carlos Quentin
, CWS OF </td><td id="pncEditSlot_5" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: Sea (4), @Tex (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">16/65</td><td class="playertableStat">13</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">38</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.246</td><td class="playertableStat">.952</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">6.49</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_6" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_6" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_424">Alfonso Soriano
, ChC OF </td><td id="pncEditSlot_6" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @Ari (3), Fla (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">23/76</td><td class="playertableStat">19</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">47</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">.303</td><td class="playertableStat">1.002</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">3.68</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_7" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_7" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1103">Curtis Granderson
, Det OF</td><td id="pncEditSlot_7" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: NYY (3), Cle (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">20/80</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">39</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">.250</td><td class="playertableStat">.794</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">4.85</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_8" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_8" class="slot_12 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">UTIL</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1418">Adam Jones
, Bal OF </td><td id="pncEditSlot_8" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Tex, LAA (2), @Tor (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">24/70</td><td class="playertableStat">21</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">42</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">.343</td><td class="playertableStat">1.020</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">9.72</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>98.1</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.3</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_15" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_15" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1762">Justin Upton
, Ari OF </td><td id="pncEditSlot_15" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: ChC (3), @Mil (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">11/49</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.224</td><td class="playertableStat">.730</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">1.44</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>77.6</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-3.7</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_16" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_16" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1697">Carlos Gomez
, Min OF DTD </td><td id="pncEditSlot_16" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: TB (3), KC (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">8/41</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">11</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">.195</td><td class="playertableStat">.543</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-3.06</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>65.5</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-6.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_17" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_17" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_534">Joe Crede
, Min 3B </td><td id="pncEditSlot_17" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">12/58</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">24</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.207</td><td class="playertableStat">.717</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">0.98</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>8.7</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-1.4</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_18" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_18" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_2020">Chris Getz
, CWS 2B DTD </td><td id="pncEditSlot_18" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">16/47</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">19</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">.340</td><td class="playertableStat">.800</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">4.64</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>3.4</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.6</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_20" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_20" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_672">Travis Hafner
, Cle DH </td><td id="pncEditSlot_20" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Bos (3), @Det (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">17/59</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">34</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.288</td><td class="playertableStat">.959</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.72</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>82.6</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.6</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncEmptyRow0" class="pncPlayerRow emptyRow"><td class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td> </td><td class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData">--</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="playerTableTable tableBody playerTableMoreTable" id="playertable_1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="playerTableBgRowHead tableHead playertableSectionHeader"><th colspan="3" class="playertableSectionHeaderFirst">PITCHERS</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="1">Matchup 4 (Apr 27 - May 3)</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="12">2009 SEASON Pitching</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="3">RESEARCH</th></tr><tr class="playerTableBgRowSubhead tableSubHead"><td>SLOT</td><td>PLAYER, TEAM POS</td><td width="68">ACTION</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td title="Games over this period">GAMES: OPPONENTS</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat"> IP</td><td class="playertableStat"> H</td><td class="playertableStat"> ER</td><td class="playertableStat"> HR</td><td class="playertableStat"> BB</td><td class="playertableStat"> K</td><td class="playertableStat"> QS</td><td class="playertableStat"> W</td><td class="playertableStat"> SV</td><td class="playertableStat"> ERA</td><td class="playertableStat"> OBA</td><td class="playertableStat"> WHIP</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Player Rating (Last 15 Days)">PR15</td><td class="playertableData" title="Percent Owned">%OWN</td><td class="playertableData" title="Change in Percent Owned">+/-</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_9" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_9" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1145">Francisco Liriano
, Min SP PP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_9" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">21.2</td><td class="playertableStat">21</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">7.06</td><td class="playertableStat">.333</td><td class="playertableStat">1.38</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.89</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>98.2</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-1.8</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_10" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_10" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1129">Felix Hernandez
, Sea SP PP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_10" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @CWS (4), Oak (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">26.0</td><td class="playertableStat">23</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">27</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">3.12</td><td class="playertableStat">.309</td><td class="playertableStat">1.23</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">7.51</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_11" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_11" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_975">Bobby Jenks
, CWS RP</td><td id="pncEditSlot_11" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">6.0</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">3.00</td><td class="playertableStat">.308</td><td class="playertableStat">1.33</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">0.60</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>99.3</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-0.4</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_12" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_12" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1574">John Danks
, CWS SP PP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_12" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">19.0</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">16</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">0.95</td><td class="playertableStat">.233</td><td class="playertableStat">0.84</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">8.15</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>97.5</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+1.3</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_13" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_13" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1873">Johnny Cueto
, Cin SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_13" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Hou (3), @Pit (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">24.2</td><td class="playertableStat">21</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">2.19</td><td class="playertableStat">.300</td><td class="playertableStat">1.18</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">7.10</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>73.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+4.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_14" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_14" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_985">Gavin Floyd
, CWS SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_14" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">23.1</td><td class="playertableStat">26</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">23</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">5.79</td><td class="playertableStat">.367</td><td class="playertableStat">1.71</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-1.14</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>39.8</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-3.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_19" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_19" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_320">Kelvim Escobar
*, LAA SP DL60 </td><td id="pncEditSlot_19" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>5.8</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-2.1</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_21" class="pncPlayerRow irRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_21" class="slot_17 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">DL</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1191">Ervin Santana
*, LAA SP DL15 </td><td id="pncEditSlot_21" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

That's my best team. Dominating that league, and he's one of the reasons. Now I just need Gomez or Upton to start hitting to add some depth. I like having Hafner on the bench, and if Liriano can get on track my pitching staff is unreal.

I just don't think Jones is GREAT yet. I think he's the fourth best outfielder on the team I have in this league, but I also think he's a top 15-20 outfielder in fantasy. He's an All-Star too.

mofome

Banned

I would trade Josh Hamilton for Jones and Broxton back. I took Ham 6th. So no, I didnt trick my friend and this post...

<table id="post2119762" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">04-28-09, 02:14 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> <input name="plist[2119762]" id="plist_2119762" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Tomorrow's Newspaper <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2119762", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2119762" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> <!-- icon and title --> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> #17 for #126 and #200. And #17 would be ranked higher if not out for the first month.

Fair deal

What? I would deal the #6 pick for #126 ad #200. Cee wont deal him to me though. So think what you want about jones, but he and I both think he is an elite OF and so we made a deal. No one was tricked, no one cheated, its just two adults making a trade. He had too many 3B and needed a closer and top OF. He sees Jones as a top OF, as do I. Right or wrong, none of us know, but we honestly see it that way. So all the ridiculous claims of cheating and so on are unwarranted and unfair. Going on about the trade this long was absurd. Other people got ripped off and that died right away. I would deal #6 for #126 and #200. Would you guys pine over how I was cheated if cee would accept? No.

mofome

Banned

I don't hate on Jones at all either Mo. I love him, I have him on every team this year. I drafted him in every league.
<table class="playerTableTable tableBody playerTableMoreTable" id="playertable_1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="playerTableBgRowHead tableHead playertableSectionHeader"><th colspan="3" class="playertableSectionHeaderFirst">
</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="1">
</td><th colspan="12">
</td><th colspan="3">
</th></tr><tr class="playerTableBgRowSubhead tableSubHead"><td>
</td><td>
</td><td width="68">
</td><td title="Games over this period">
</td><td class="playertableStat">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Player Rating (Last 15 Days)">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Percent Owned">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Change in Percent Owned">
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_9" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_9" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1145">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_9" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td><td class="playertableData">
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_10" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_10" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1129">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_10" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_11" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_11" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_975">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_11" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_12" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_12" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1574">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_12" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_13" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_13" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1873">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_13" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_14" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_14" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_985">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_14" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_19" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_19" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_320">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_19" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_21" class="pncPlayerRow irRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_21" class="slot_17 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">
</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1191">
</td><td id="pncEditSlot_21" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">

That's my best team. Dominating that league, and he's one of the reasons. Now I just need Gomez or Upton to start hitting to add some depth. I like having Hafner on the bench, and if Liriano can get on track my pitching staff is unreal.

I just don't think Jones is GREAT yet. I think he's the fourth best outfielder on the team I have in this league, but I also think he's a top 15-20 outfielder in fantasy. He's an All-Star too.

yes well you have an absurdly great OF. Cee had longoria at 3B already so he would have to sit one, because he has 1 great 1Bs to take up first and DH.

Cee was starting headley and justin upton. He needed and OF. he also had crap at closer and closers mean a lot in our league.

Your OF is amazing.

:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yes well you have an absurdly great OF. Cee had longoria at 3B already so he would have to sit one, because he has 1 great 1Bs to take up first and DH.

Cee was starting headley and justin upton. He needed and OF. he also had crap at closer and closers mean a lot in our league.

Your OF is amazing.

:cheers

When I drafted that team and went back to look at it, I had no clue how all these guys fell to me in the spots they did. Danks in the 15th (LOL), Jones (19th), Hudson (21st), Granderson (7th), Quentin (3rd), and Cabrera fell to me at 8. It was an amazing draft, that's for sure. I knew I was going to get Hudson as late as I wanted him, and I drafted Getz last (Because he dates my best girl friend haha). When Santana and Escobar come back my staff is going to be deep.

Only thing that sucks is that this is a weekly update league. It's fucking retarded. I told them I wouldn't play if we did it that way and they changed it back to that after the draft. I was pissed. I like to play match ups.

mofome

Banned

When I drafted that team and went back to look at it, I had no clue how all these guys fell to me in the spots they did. Danks in the 15th (LOL), Jones (19th), Hudson (21st), Granderson (7th), Quentin (3rd), and Cabrera fell to me at 8. It was an amazing draft, that's for sure. I knew I was going to get Hudson as late as I wanted him, and I drafted Getz last (Because he dates my best girl friend haha). When Santana and Escobar come back my staff is going to be deep.

Only thing that sucks is that this is a weekly update league. It's fucking retarded. I told them I wouldn't play if we did it that way and they changed it back to that after the draft. I was pissed. I like to play match ups.

Ours is weekly update. Thats the way I like it, every day is too much for me.

In this league though I cant make a trade without everyone blaming me for all the problems in the world.

:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:hangt