Eagles, will win the Super Bowl this year, and be atleast 12-4

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Eagles, will win the Super Bowl this year, and be atleast 12-4

I like the way you think, but it is so early...

The Eagles did have their best draft and off-season deals in a long, long time...will be another interesting year...

mofome

Banned

eagles 3rd or 4th in the division.

Offense is going to be sick, defense is solid... McNabb will have one of his best seasons...

Going to be the most exciting team to watch... lightning fast

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

eagles 3rd or 4th in the division.

My first inclination is that you stated that to insure traffic in the thread...so you are saying that Dallas, Washington, and the Giants will finish ahead of them?

Dallas, maybe
Giants, very questionable
Deadskins, no way

The NFC East is very talented...a division that the Eagles have owned over the past 10 years...:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

Sheldon going to fuck us alll

tripp

EOG Master

agree with mo. i don't think they're even a playoff team. maclin doesn't do it for me, i don't even think he is a first round pick.

also not a fan of mcnabb at all. he will not lead a team to a super bowl win.

agree with mo. i don't think they're even a playoff team. maclin doesn't do it for me, i don't even think he is a first round pick.

also not a fan of mcnabb at all. he will not lead a team to a super bowl win.

NFC Champ game last year, and they improve drastically, but they won't make the playoffs?

The other teams in the division are average.

tripp

EOG Master

They almost didn't make the playoffs last year if you don't remember? Not like they dominated. Cards made and almost won the Super Bowl last year, should we expect the same from them? No, they might not make the playoffs either.

I don't see how they got "drastically" better. Peters improves the OL, yes, but their WR's still are pretty bad, defense is only getting worse, Reid is not a very good coach, and McNabb is a not a very good QB.

Giants are the team to beat in the NFC East. I like the Giants, Packers, Vikings, Panthers, Cardinals and maybe the Cowboys all more than the Eagles.

If Tony Romo did not get hurt last year Eagles don't make the playoffs. Cowboys would have been a top tier team, but since Owens left they are a borderline playoff team to me.

Should be a very competitive division. I would have to say staying healthy is key in winning the east this year.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp...what have the Giants done to improve themselves? I think you are a little too harsh on the Eagles, especially the way they handled the Giants in the playoffs last year....and yes the Eagles were lucky to be in the playoffs, but they were there and the Giants didn't have an answer for them...

roach23

Banned

the more i read posts by tripp the mroe i realize the guy is an idiot

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp is a die hard Giant fan....wouldn't expect less...

Love talking shit between division fans and looking to rumble with Mo and Ballwonder about the Deadskins...

Bring the heat Tripp....Giants have something to prove after their performance last year in the playoffs...

roach23

Banned

Tripp...what have the Giants done to improve themselves? I think you are a little too harsh on the Eagles, especially the way they handled the Giants in the playoffs last year....and yes the Eagles were lucky to be in the playoffs, but they were there and the Giants didn't have an answer for them...

Giants had zero improvements this offseason.

They had significant losses:

Lost one of the best D. Coordinators in the league in Spagnullo.
Lost their best WR by far, Plax.
Lost a 1000 yard rusher in D.Ward.

What did they add? Chris Canty? :LMAO

Giants had zero improvements this offseason.

They had significant losses:

Lost one of the best D. Coordinators in the league in Spagnullo.
Lost their best WR by far, Plax.
Lost a 1000 yard rusher in D.Ward.

What did they add? Chris Canty? :LMAO

I like UNC wr they got. He gonna be good imo. Prolly won't help em much 1st year tho. They got all pro hixon at wr too

tripp

EOG Master

I like UNC wr they got. He gonna be good imo. Prolly won't help em much 1st year tho. They got all pro hixon at wr too

yeah i like nicks more than maclin.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp is a die hard Giant fan....wouldn't expect less...

Love talking shit between division fans and looking to rumble with Mo and Ballwonder about the Deadskins...

Bring the heat Tripp....Giants have something to prove after their performance last year in the playoffs...

not a giants fan actually, im a jets fan.

i hope philly beats the giants, i would like to see the g-men miss the playoffs. i just like their overall team more. maybe it's just because I really can't stand mcnabb and think he is very overrated so i have a hard time putting the eagles as a top team.

losing dawkins hurts too. maybe not as skilled as he used to be, but he was still the leader.

mofome

Banned

Can I get some of that good shit your smoking

eh, not sure what you're smoking, but the eagles weren't that good last year and didnt add too many amazing peices. the giants, skins, and dallas will each be better.

mofome

Banned

My first inclination is that you stated that to insure traffic in the thread...so you are saying that Dallas, Washington, and the Giants will finish ahead of them?

Dallas, maybe
Giants, very questionable
Deadskins, no way

The NFC East is very talented...a division that the Eagles have owned over the past 10 years...

skins were 2-0 against them last year and we improved our d greatly. The eagles are just average in the division, they certainly are not better than washington.

mofome

Banned

NFC Champ game last year, and they improve drastically, but they won't make the playoffs?

The other teams in the division are average.

lets be clear, they backed into the playoffs. the nfc east is too tough and they wont get in with a sorry season like that again. you're getting too excited about nada. Hayenesworth was the biggest addition in the division. the eagles couldnt move the ball, at all, in the skins last year and their d is greatly improved.

mofome

Banned

The giants have done a lot. the giants will be great. they had the best draft in the division, they will have the deepest dline in the nfl...they will be awesome.

mofome

Banned

Diants added more than just canty. Uneducated football folks. I hate the giants, but they made some great moves and had a great draft. The skins had a great offseason. The eagles have zero shot to win 12 games.

mofome

Banned

Osi back may help...eh a tad.
nix good wr
beckum was a great pick
barden a huge red zone rtarget
beatty another great pick
jacobs/bradshaw is more than enough in the backfield. jacobs getting more carries is not great for the rest of the division
canty has great size, can play anywhere on the front and will always be fresh
Boley could be a stud for the giants
Rocky bernard another solid dlineman
robbins

i mean they have soooo much depth on the line. they will be deep and well coached.

railbird

EOG Master

Eagles will never do well in the post season with their Black qb throwing bounce passes to his receivers when he is not throwing ints.

railbird

EOG Master

Also Andy Reid is a fat fukkin pig loser.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Offense is going to be sick, defense is solid... McNabb will have one of his best seasons...

Going to be the most exciting team to watch... lightning fast

Not only sick, but shitty too. McNabb will be booed again by the Philly faithful.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo..

According to every expert known to pro football, the Eagles had a great draft and made some nice moves...

Tripp...

You are 110% right about losing Dawkins...

Railfraud...
You are just an ignorant racist and your opinons stink..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

not a giants fan actually, im a jets fan.

i hope philly beats the giants, i would like to see the g-men miss the playoffs. i just like their overall team more. maybe it's just because I really can't stand mcnabb and think he is very overrated so i have a hard time putting the eagles as a top team.

losing dawkins hurts too. maybe not as skilled as he used to be, but he was still the leader.

My mistake Tripp...just assumed you were a Giants fan because of your hatrd for McNabb...:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

skins were 2-0 against them last year and we improved our d greatly. The eagles are just average in the division, they certainly are not better than washington.

Playoffs are what each team strives for and the Deadskins have come up short time after time...:LMAO:LMAO

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

MC NABB IS BLACK STILL NO???

there has never been a good black quarterback most likely never be either they have brains the size of peas...bucketheads

cassiusclay

EOG Master

my thoughts...

reid has a tendancy to "forget" what works for him midway thru the season.

if you believe what reid says at EVERY press conference after a loss it's always his fault (he always takes the blame)

the birds forget midway thru the season that a tight end can be used for more than blocking

westbrook is figured out, the offense gets one dimensional at some point in every season

the birds defense is good but the offense shows up every other week

mcnabb is a top 5 qb but i can't figure out why he goes into slumps constantly under throwing balls at receiver's feet

the loss of dawkins is a tuff one, he was the leader of the D

the eagles can win their division, 12-4 would be a great record but would be tuff to accomplish, imo the nfc east is the toughest division (any given sunday one team can knock off the other)

i think atlanta wins it all this year and i would prefer to have matt ryan over mcnabb any day.