Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ah yeah, seems to be pretty cool

saves 8 also then?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

let me look, i honestly have no clue.. i rarely ever check into the league.. set my lineup and then look come monday morning if i won or lost

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=2>Scoring for Pitching Categories</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers)</TD><TD align=left>-1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>BS - Blown Saves</TD><TD align=left>-5 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>CG - Complete Games</TD><TD align=left>5 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>ER - Earned Runs</TD><TD align=left>-1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>HA - Hits Allowed</TD><TD align=left>-1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>HB - Hit Batsmen</TD><TD align=left>-1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>INN - Innings</TD><TD align=left>3 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>IRS - Inherited Runners Scored</TD><TD align=left>-1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)</TD><TD align=left>1 point</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>L - Losses</TD><TD align=left>-5 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>NH - No-Hitters</TD><TD align=left>15 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>PG - Perfect Games</TD><TD align=left>25 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>QS - Quality Starts</TD><TD align=left>2 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>S - Saves</TD><TD align=left>10 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>SO - Shutouts</TD><TD align=left>15 points</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>W - Wins</TD><TD align=left>8 points</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

for how rare no hitters are, u cant make it some out rageous number to where if u get 1 u automatically win the week, its gotta be realstic

yeah a few years ago cycles were 25 and I beat out SOS in the playoffs because of a figgins cycle. I won by like 19 or something but the extra points for the cycle did it, as if you dont get enough points for hitting a hr, triple double and single already.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i like the Inherited runners scored one as well.. Bronxton for example last night, i personally think he should have gotten the BS, yea the guys on 1st and 2nd werent his, but the job of the closer is to come in under those circumstances and shutdown the opposing team and close out the door or get them out of the jam..

he would have at least lost another point if that rule was in effect here

mofome

Banned

I dont like that one at all, tuckman. he didnt put the guys on, closers arent really supposed to come in to games with men on. just a matter of how much your manager is drinking to determine what the manager does with a closer it seems. bringing brox in last night was stupid. Letting bill bat in the 8th after throwing 100 some pitches didnt make sense either. not like he's babe gallardo.

would be interesting if pitchers could get points for their batting. zambo would see his value move up a bit.

mofome

Banned

not only does seattles pen blow my win, but they pitch so poorly that they will give jenks the save chance. TTP racking up the saves big time.

mofome

Banned

so seattle does just enough to blow the bedard win and give jenks a save. talk about brutal.

mofome

Banned

Mr TTP averaging over a save a day. Seattle out hits seattle 35 to 20 for the series, but morrow gets no chances and jenks 2.

bases.

mofome

Banned
Re: 12:35 Start, Wednesday MLB In-Game Thread

would be nice to be able to get into the league and see how much im down by now.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

greink vs linc tonight.

mofome

Banned

I have a feeling TTP will love to see this post

Why? Just talking about the matchup. Hard to make that a big deal but I have been surprised before. Sent many compliments to his players today...not sure how drama could come of that but who knows.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mofome you dont know TTP well enough

Ah but I do. All i am saying is that there is no reason at all to create drama out of anything said today. Rarely has there been. I wont read it if he comes in with something negative over nothing, just not worth it. Today has been a bad day of plays and the fantasy breaks aren't going my way, but I couldnt be in a better mood. Just talking bases and matchups is fun. Could have easily gotten a bedard win and a morrow save if seattles pen was as good as they have been, if I cant say that without repercussion, then I can do nothing more than laugh. Jenks is a good closer on a good team and he is racking up some points this week. That is what ttp got him for.

Bases is good times.

mofome

Banned

my best bat is now out again. shit cant win this week.

Josh Hamilton (ribs) is sitting out a third consecutive game on Wednesday.
Hamilton says he's feeling better, but there's still no word on whether or not he'll require a stint on the DL. Marlon Byrd is starting in center field on Wednesday, with Andruw Jones getting the nod in left.
Source: Dallas Morning News

mofome

Banned

Yovani Gallardo struck out 11 over eight innings and homered off Ian Snell to give the Brewers a 1-0 victory over the Pirates on Wednesday.
Gallardo has already been on the wrong end of a 1-0 game this season. He made sure he was on the winning side today with his second homer of this year and fourth in 61 career at-bats. This one came in the bottom of the seventh, as manager Ken Macha opted to let him hit for himself even though he was already around 100 pitches. He ended up throwing 116 before Carlos Villanueva came in for the ninth.

mofome

Banned

Kevin Youkilis is being called questionable for Wednesday's game after getting hit in the back by an Anthony Reyes pitch Tuesday night.
The injury shouldn't keep Youkilis sidelined for an extended period, but he was still experiencing soreness on Wednesday. Jeff Bailey would get the start at first if Youkilis is unable to go.
Source: Boston Globe

reyes dont throw hard enough to hurt youk

mofome

Banned

The Associated Press reports that Alex Rodriguez (hip) took part in a simulated game for the second straight day on Wednesday.
He also ran the bases, slid on a mat and took BP, and Dr. Marc Philippon, who performed A-Rod's hip surgery, reports that "He's looking good. Looking awesome." Philippon believes that Rodriguez could be ready to join the Yankees within 10 days.

:suit:

cee, i got the pads as a big dog today vs cy cook. 2 on and 2 out for babe giles.

:+clueless

misprint maybe?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I got crushed so far today 1-3

cubbies rocked for me
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

I got crushed so far today 1-3

cubbies rocked for me
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

seattle and os losses made me want to eat my own head.

you know they got swine flu down in New Braunfels?

:blink:

nah, good thing we MOUSE . too close to mexico. I don't have health insurance, so i guess i'd be dead ? hmmm

mofome

Banned

yeah our local news just had people in new brauns interviewing people about it. crazy shit.

yeah our local news just had people in new brauns interviewing people about it. crazy shit.

u see willie bee on tv?