5star & TimelyHitting

roach23

Banned
Weather in Chicago has been awesome the past 2 days. When we meeting up for the EOG Summer Chicago mini bash???
:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: 5star & TimelyHitting

Just got home from work tonight, working tomorrow night, and Sunday night. Only day I have available next weekend is Friday, I think.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I work at 3:00. I leave for work around 2:00, and i get up at noon. Probably won't be doing that.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Too many BAD areas. Downtown is ok but dirty. I have met too many scammers that came from that town. High crime rate.

roach23

Banned

Too many BAD areas. Downtown is ok but dirty. I have met too many scammers that came from that town. High crime rate.

i don't plan on meeting up in any bad areas nor downtown. downtown chicago is actually really clean compared to other big cities IMO.

kid44 you're invited as well.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I get there once a month but usually last minute. Next time I will PM you but I will have to get a room because I wont drive back to MKE after drinking.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Working Saturday and Sunday night. I really wanted to get off for Saturday to watch this Pac-Man fight, but can't get it done. I may be working Friday night, but I'm on call. I've been working a lot lately so we'll see. Now that school is over I work 40+ hours a week.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And possibly game 7 of the Bulls vs. Celtics series. I'm going to the game tomorrow night to make up for it though. :houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I work a double Saturday Roach. I could do Sunday afternoon possibly, but that's it. I work all day on Satuday, Friday Morning (on-call Friday night), and I'm closing the restaurant on Sunday night.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Silvyand Waddle said it best today TH.... Rose needs to be handed the keys to this offense in crucial situations. That shot at the end of regulation is NOT BG's shot. It would be much better to have Rose create a shot for BG or someone else wide open. Instead of BG shooting all these fuckin fade away jumpers with a hand in his face all the time. I realize he is the best shooter on are team but think about it. Does Ray Allen hold the ball himself at the end of the game and chuck up a shot? NO..... he is running around trying to get a screen or get a open slot to get a quick shot off

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wrong. Rose and Gordon are the only two players that can create their own shot, and Salmons I guess.

Vinny called the right plays. Gordon made every shot he took, except for the last one in regulation, late in the game so it's hard to hate on Vinny. Mike took jumpers every time to win games. It was an open look and he missed. No big deal. Rose was awful yesterday.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

There are only MAYBE 7-8 players in NBA who should be doing what Gordon did at the end of the game... He was just sitting at the top dribbling the time away. There is no way he should be taking a jumper from that far fading away like that. Give the ball to Rose and let him create. That is what he does best. He could have possible gotten a MUCHHHHH better look for BG by penetrating and collapsing one of the defenders. That kind of shot is for guys like....

Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Pierce
Granger
Durant
Maybeeeee Melo

thats about it man.... Gordon should be running around like Rip and Allen do and get open behind a screen. He can create his shot but not at the end of the game when hes dribbling out the clock and shooting fades

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5star you in for saturday afternoon?

Gonna watch Hawks with the guys but they start at 8pm I believe.... We should try and get a day where we can all get together? Ill be getting tanked sat night though so doublt ill want to drink a lot during day

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

There are only MAYBE 7-8 players in NBA who should be doing what Gordon did at the end of the game... He was just sitting at the top dribbling the time away. There is no way he should be taking a jumper from that far fading away like that. Give the ball to Rose and let him create. That is what he does best. He could have possible gotten a MUCHHHHH better look for BG by penetrating and collapsing one of the defenders. That kind of shot is for guys like....

Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Pierce
Granger
Durant
Maybeeeee Melo

thats about it man.... Gordon should be running around like Rip and Allen do and get open behind a screen. He can create his shot but not at the end of the game when hes dribbling out the clock and shooting fades

Gordon is a better scorer than Pierce. Gordon is one of the 10 best scorers in the NBA, and there are only maybe 3 guys in the NBA that are more clutch. He is allowed to pick his shot, he's that good.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Silvyand Waddle said it best today TH.... Rose needs to be handed the keys to this offense in crucial situations. That shot at the end of regulation is NOT BG's shot. It would be much better to have Rose create a shot for BG or someone else wide open. Instead of BG shooting all these fuckin fade away jumpers with a hand in his face all the time. I realize he is the best shooter on are team but think about it. Does Ray Allen hold the ball himself at the end of the game and chuck up a shot? NO..... he is running around trying to get a screen or get a open slot to get a quick shot off

The ball should never leave Rose's hands at the end of the game until he breaks down the defense.

I have to change plans, Saturday May 9 works far better for me in Chicago. That would be Game 5 of Blackhawks series.