BTW, If It's a Flagrant and Miller can't take the shots, Del Negro chooses the shooter...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: BTW, If It's a Flagrant and Miller can't take the shots, Del Negro chooses the shooter...

No he doesn't. Doc Rivers chooses the shooter. If the game went OT, Miller could not play.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: BTW, If It's a Flagrant and Miller can't take the shots, Del Negro chooses the shooter...

Wrong. Miller can't play, but Del Negro picks the shooter. It's an NBA rule.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The Score and ESPN1000 both said that Rivers selected the shooter. I don't know if its a end-of-game rule or what.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PENALTY: (1) Two free throws shall be attempted and the ball awarded to the offended team on either side of the court at the free throw line extended. (2) If the offended player is injured and unable to attempt his free throws, his coach will select a substitute and any player from the team is eligible to attempt the free throws. (3) This substitute may not be replaced until the ball is legally touched by a player on the court. EXCEPTION: Rule 3--Section V--e. (4) The injured player may return to the game at any time after the free throws are attempted. (5) This is an unsports-manlike act and the offender is ejected.

mofome

Banned

Doc rivers choose the shooter? That would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So Miller could have come back in after the FT's were attempted too. Bulls got fucked. BAD!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Doc rivers choose the shooter? That would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

That's what TNT tried to say so that we wouldn't be mad about the call. They also told us that Miller would have to stay out the remainder of the game, but that's clearly not true either.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

miller wasn't injured

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He was bleeding. That's an injury. Take the Boston blinders off. He was injured. Blood=Injury to refs. He had the choice.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

He was bleeding. That's an injury. Take the Boston blinders off. He was injured. Blood=Injury to refs. He had the choice.

This comment made me laugh out loud. Bleeding may be an injury in table tennis but if you can't shoot a free throw because of a little slap to the mouth you are a pussy plain and simple

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This comment made me laugh out loud. Bleeding may be an injury in table tennis but if you can't shoot a free throw because of a little slap to the mouth you are a pussy plain and simple

:+textinb3

Paul Pierce was carried off the floor like he had died. He couldn't shoot his FT's because his knee was SOOOOOO injured last year. Then he came back and won the game. Talk about laughable, Paul Pierce used this option when he wasn't even hurt. :doh1

Talk about laughing out loud. I just shit myself I laughed so hard from what you said.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

can you imagine what a coach would say to his player in hockey if they said they couldn't take their penalty shot because he got hit in the mouth hahaha

Boston

EOG Dedicated

paul pierce is a pussy I'm not a fan of him at all

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

can you imagine what a coach would say to his player in hockey if they said they couldn't take their penalty shot because he got hit in the mouth hahaha

:+textinb3:pop::+textinb3:pop::+textinb3:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

How quickly Boston forgets Paul Pierce. :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

I can't shoot my FT's because I'm faking a knee injury to be a hero right now.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

let's not forget the wheel chair hahaha

mofome

Banned

the tough guy stuff is fine, but the fact is he got hit in the head hard and the refs screwed that game up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This isn't hockey. He just got punched in the mouth hard enough to start bleeding pretty bad. Try shooting FT's after that and give me a call.

Disclaimer: Miller still should have made his FT's and is a pussy.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

maybe they were making up for the most absurd double foul with miller to get ray ray on the bench

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

maybe they were making up for the most absurd double foul with miller to get ray ray on the bench

You're a joke. You catch a break and can't admit it. You're an excuse maker.

You cried FIX for you during last nights game. You're a joke.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Your right that call was fantstic

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The reffing in this series is a joke, for both sides. Way too inconsistent.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Your right that call was fantstic

That was a clear foul just like Brad Miller's was a clear flagrant. I don't think you should change how you call a game because of where you're at in the game.

In the MLB, do they call balls that are close to out HR's because it's late and dramatic? No......

There shouldn't be a difference in calls, but there is. Ray fouled him, and they didn't say he didn't because it was Ray Allen. You don't want to accept that because you think PP and Ray have earned that call, but I'll ask you again; "Why should we lose the series because you have more respected veterans?" that's retarded.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

your crying about a pussy who had a chance to hit free throws and missed. Miller sucks he shouldn't be out there ever. He got a little slap he got to the line and missed. Game over

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The reffing in this series is a joke, for both sides. Way too inconsistent.

Agree 10000000%. Which is why I think BM still needs to make the FT's. Ben Gordon made three of them for god sakes.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

your crying about a pussy who had a chance to hit free throws and missed. Miller sucks he shouldn't be out there ever. He got a little slap he got to the line and missed. Game over

If that was KG you would have cried for hours about how hard he got hit. Take your blinders off.

Slapped? You're an idiot. He's bleeding and in pain, and he's a grown man. I'll let you run full speed into my fist and tell me how it feels.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

That was a clear foul just like Brad Miller's was a clear flagrant. I don't think you should change how you call a game because of where you're at in the game.

In the MLB, do they call balls that are close to out HR's because it's late and dramatic? No......

There shouldn't be a difference in calls, but there is. Ray fouled him, and they didn't say he didn't because it was Ray Allen. You don't want to accept that because you think PP and Ray have earned that call, but I'll ask you again; "Why should we lose the series because you have more respected veterans?" that's retarded.

It was a double foul away from the ball. And they aren't blowing the whistle on anything at the rack im not sure why you don't understand.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

If that was KG you would have cried for hours about how hard he got hit. Take your blinders off.

Slapped? You're an idiot. He's bleeding and in pain, and he's a grown man. I'll let you run full speed into my fist and tell me how it feels.

haha miller can't run very fast, kg is not a pussy I know you don't really think that would effect how a grown man shoots free throws. Fouls like that are common place at any park in the city. Are you kidding me

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

haha miller can't run very fast, kg is not a pussy I know you don't really think that would effect how a grown man shoots free throws. Fouls like that are common place at any park in the city. Are you kidding me

This isn't the park or the city, and no I've never been bleeding from a clean foul on the court. That was far from a clean play. KG is a fucking pussy. He's been out for three months with a knee injury that isn't showing up on the MRI. He's a fucking pussy.

Miller is a pussy? You're a joke. Most clutch ft's he's ever taken and he just got jacked in the mouth.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Are you a female? Just because he got hit in the face someone else should shoot his free throws? Blood = injury? His mouth hurt so he missed free throws? Jacked in the mouth by the smallest person on the floor? I am done responding to you I've read between the lines and you are a pussy

The guys on TNT were saying Doc Rivers would choose the shooter if Brad Miller couldnt continue. And they are correct.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The guys on TNT were saying Doc Rivers would choose the shooter if Brad Miller couldnt continue. And they are correct.

I just posted the rule are you slow? Can you not read?

Why would Doc Rivers choose the shooter if his player hurt a Bull? That wouldn't make sense. READ THE RULE!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PENALTY: (1) Two free throws shall be attempted and the ball awarded to the offended team on either side of the court at the free throw line extended. (2) If the offended player is injured and unable to attempt his free throws, his coach will select a substitute and any player from the team is eligible to attempt the free throws. (3) This substitute may not be replaced until the ball is legally touched by a player on the court. EXCEPTION: Rule 3--Section V--e. (4) The injured player may return to the game at any time after the free throws are attempted. (5) This is an unsports-manlike act and the offender is ejected.

There it is 10 more times for you in case you couldn't read the first one.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1[/quot

Thats the rule if its a flagrant dumbass. It wasnt a flagrant so the TNTs guys said if Brad Miller couldnt shoot Doc Rivers would get to choose. And they were right.

I love when people on here try to make others look stupid and they end up shooting them selves in the foot. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I love when people on here try to make others look stupid and they end up shooting them selves in the foot. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You were right, and I was wrong. I apologize 12io4j2w90