Saturday MLB In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Saturday MLB In Game Thread

I am going to lose my fucking mind. first and 3rd with one out vs fucking piece of shit washburn....leadoff man up and

Sweeney grounded into double play second to first, Petit out at second.
Davis stole third.
Petit singled to left, Davis to second.
Davis reached on an infield single.

this is a fucking joke. all this fucking bullshit fucking luck. this game should have 3-4 runs by now. all these fucking games man. men on 3rd with one out in 8 games and no fucking runs. now this?

Really? Give me a fucking break. Easy over will go under...bullshit every inning.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

lead off man on for seattle again. fuckign score 10 muther fucking runs on this minor league clown.

3 runs should be in minimum. just tie it at 4.

rjt721

EOG Master

Shit. They better hurry up and get through 5 in Texas. Rain starting to pick up now and not supposed to let up rest of the night according to the announcers. If this game's called... :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Tarp now on the field. Up 9-1 and Rangers only need 3 more outs for game to be official. :hangt

mofome

Banned

just fucking kill me. oakland gets One muther fucking out, and they're out of the fucking inning. FUck this MUTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT

chiro Suzuki: Ball, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Foul, Foul, Suzuki singled to left.
Endy Chavez: Ball, Pickoff attempt, Pickoff attempt, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Strike swinging, Suzuki caught stealing, catcher to shortstop, Chavez walked.
Ken Griffey Jr.: Ball, Strike looking, Ball, Ball, Griffey flied out to right.
Adrian Beltre: Pickoff attempt, Strike swinging, Beltre singled to center, Chavez out at home.

mofome

Banned

single
walk
fly out
single

thats every batter in the inning and it = 3 outs and zero runs. thats ALL LUCK for anyone with oak or the under. not anything else. Fuck that horse fucking shit

3 of 4 fucking muther fuckers reach and I get zero? Im sick of fucking losing good bets like this while i watch cock sucking faggots score 4 in an inning walk walks, errors, and hit batters.

fuck this muther fucking shit. the seattle under is a cock sucking fcking joke and ive been fucked in ever fucking half inning. fuck this shit

mofome

Banned

Tarp now on the field. Up 9-1 and Rangers only need 3 more outs for game to be official. :hangt

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

mofome

Banned

lead off man on for seattle again. if this easy over doesnt come in im dont know what i'll do. im sick of losing on the right play over the last couple days.

laa blows a 5 run 8th inning lead

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

now we miss a 2 run shot

Johnson flied out to deep left.
Lopez reached on fielder?s choice to third, Branyan out at second.
Branyan singled to right

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

zero point to knowing how a guy will get hit or that people will be on base all day. just hope line drives are caught, people are thrown out at home, people are picked off, crushed balls get to the wall only, and fuck it.

mofome

Banned

ANOTHER fucking walk.

7 hits and 3 walks in 3.2 innings. that = 1 run? Are you fucking kidding? shoudlnt even be 3.2 innings, thrown out at home and cs, the pitcher didnt even get an out.

leave 2 more on, go ahead. bad play beats the right play. sucks saying that but thats the case here

mofome

Banned

Betancourt popped out to shortstop.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

leave 2 more on

10 fucking base runners in 4 innings for ONE team and one fucking run.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

1 HR
7 Hits
3 BB

all in 3.2 innings by one team

= 1 run

yeah fucking right.

mofome

Banned

lets see crosby, yest this .212 hitter hits a 2 out 3 run double vs me.

mofome

Banned

man on 2nd with 1 out. hit gets a run. get one fucking run, we should have 6 get one here

mofome

Banned

lead off man on again, man left in scoring position again

how fucking weird

mofome

Banned

cock sucking clowns like cora, castro and so on with 2 out hits all day vs me, but for me...na...thrown out at home, 4 people reach in one inning and no one fucking scores. the pitcher gets one out in an inning and no runs.

fuck that bullshit

the EASIEST wins, lose. because luck is something you cant fucking cap. its fuckign sick. under. give me a fucking break. ball smashed everywhere, no strikes thrown, men on all day, pitchers behind in the count all game...who gives a fuck just get the breaks

mofome

Banned

5 innings done. need 8 more fucking runs in the last 4 innings. have to have a 4-4 tie.

not a single break gone right in 3 days. dont even need breaks, just give me the games that i deserve.

fuck this shit

mofome

Banned

leadoff man on again for oak

who gives a fuck

only luck matters, maybe i'll get some

yeah right

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Lmao...can't even win when I win. Not going to get win on Texas or over. Ducking

mofome

Banned

12 hits
4 walks
5 and a half innings

= 2 runs? really? are you kidding?

my fucking luck every fucking day