Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

cee going to make 3 32$ bets. cant wait.

lol yeah, i can't do 30 a game. I put in on laa all ins even tho i like ny.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

if i had 150 or 200 then i would put tucks in all for 50
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

free cash = cee to good for :cheers

fu :finger004

mofome

Banned

:cheers

free cash = cee to good for :cheers

fu :finger004

lol, too hard to fund anyways. I have money i could use if i wanted. But it's not worth the hassle of funding. Appreciate the offer tho :cheers

funding blows

yeah it's a joke. I miss pinny. And being funding in 10 seconds. Those were the good ole days. But then again, now i have a lil more money since i'm not plays much :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i just wanna play pokwer, does the green dot shit work for pokerstars? ttp u got any funds there to send me?

mofome

Banned

Not sure who you like from me team and I can wait till you're sober for deals. Made many drunk deals in my time and while they usually end up ok, they're usually not quite as sharp.

i'm volstad for 5 bucks in the mail tuck?

mofome

Banned

Trevor Cahill was removed after allowing one run in six innings Saturday against the Mariners.
Cahill, who had his start pushed back so that he could get in an extra side session to work on his command, allowed seven hits, walked three and struck out one in the contest. He can thank the Mariners for making three outs on the basepaths, one of which he started himself when he caught Endy Chavez taking off too early from second base.

:shoot:

mo, can u delete RJ and my side bet off the main board. Clear up some space

thanks pal, i hope tuck wins this week, since i dont wanna give tuck his 1st win. Tough to be high scores 2 weeks in a row

you dont have to be high score 2 weeks in a row to win next week.

yeah, but scoring a ton of points two weeks in a row is tough. I'm gonna hafta hope tuck doesn't score a lot so i can win wit 300

tuck, i only have long at 3b. Stewart is 3b also, but he's not full time so no value there really.

If i deal long then i'm no 3b lol

Mo, have u seen pizza hut around lately? I think his birthday was the 2nd

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah Cee I was Pizza Hut. Funny thing is I probably one of the only people who would write to the head mod and admit to being a ghost that would never be caught and offering then and a bunch of times since to pay for the food.

But luckily im sure Mo remembers the time I won some dough off him on the boards and instead of asking him for the money told him to keep and buy his mom something nice. And he probably remembers all the times I pm'd privately if he needed things I would help and pay.

Thats what makes pals as im sure even though Mo has brought it up a few times its just to bust balls.:thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gl to all in a close matchup this week.

Look like there gonna be some good final days. Tuck im headin to church and I will pray for you and your tequilla and hope your stomach is fine today :cocktail

mofome

Banned

Mo, have u seen pizza hut around lately? I think his birthday was the 2nd

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

the pizza man.

:suit: