Tuesday 5/5 Plays............

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran
Re: Tuesday 5/5 Plays............

Not that you could have any less respect on this site but why didnt you update your record in your title. When you win(the small amount of times you do) you update it. But after the terrible day today you had today you failed to. I'm Shocked.

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

Not that you could have any less respect on this site but why didnt you update your record in your title. When you win(the small amount of times you do) you update it. But after the terrible day today you had today you failed to. I'm Shocked.

updated YTD record 38-39 -1.95 units

:train:

Congrats to all of the faders! :houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Brewers have beaten the Bucs 17 straight times...I think 5Star is using the Martingale system or he really is an idiot trying to beat streaks...

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Absolutely horrific Monday night.

As of the completion of Sundays games : YTD 37-36 + 5.13 Units

Mondays plays:

1* - Pirates +130 (Loss -1.00)
2* - Phillies +135 (Win +2.70)
3* - Yanks -130 (Loss -3.90)
4* - Tigers -122 (Loss -4.88)

Mondays totals 1-3 -7.08

YTD 38-39 -1.95 units

1* 7-11
2* 17-11
3* 8-12
4* 4-5
5* 2-0

2009 Handicapping YTD : 52-68 -16.07 units

-Baseball 38-39 -1.95
-Main forum plays 14-29 -14.12 units

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Brewers have beaten the Bucs 17 straight times...I think 5Star is using the Martingale system or he really is an idiot trying to beat streaks...

VD, you are absolutely correct. He chased the Nationals on the weekend, and is currently chasing the Yankees and the Pirates. They have to win eventually I guess!

Also, he has missed at least 3 of his beloved Cubs homer plays int he past 10 days that all won! he could have been sitting nicely in the +units had he just bet the Cubs everyday like he desperately wants to.

You cant make this shit up! :LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

lefthook please dont put the Main Forum plays record in here... that is not even MLB plays.... That isnt right to do in this thread... come on man

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I'll make you a deal. On the days you put your updated record in the title of your threads, I wont put the main forum plays in my posts. The days that you dont put it in the title, I'll put the main forum plays in the thread. Deal?

Its entirely up to you how it plays out.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

now were playing kiddie games? The main forum plays have no business in my MLB thread. This is mlb plays only

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Not kiddie games at all. You're the one playing games. You have a winning day and you cant wait to post about it in every forum known to man. You have a losing day and there is no total to be found, anywhere.

To prevent yourself from becoming an even bigger laughing stock of the forum, I suggest you take my advice on keeping your total in the title of your thread like most others do.

Also, I'll post whatever I feel is relevent in your thread and I dont need your permission. If you dont like it dont post here.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

-8.89 units tonight, not bad...

@ 33 bucks per units i think u said, u just lost almost enough to pay back patsfan, i mean that is if u are really betting, which we know your not

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Ouch, rough night. I'm not going to pile on, the record speaks for itself

As of the completion of Mondays games YTD 38-39 -1.95 units

Tuesdays action:

1* - Pirates -101 (Loss -1.01)
3* - Cubs +104 (Loss -3.00)
4* - Yanks -122 (Loss -4.88)

Tuesdays totals 0-3 -8.89

YTD 38-42 -10.84 units

1* 7-12
2* 17-11
3* 8-13
4* 4-6
5* 2-0

It might be a good time to take a little time off from the betting 5star. Its a slippery slope, things can really spin out of control. Ask Jman what can happen.

mofome

Banned

5 star, where is that NBA game 2 systems thread we kept bumping over here last year.

we gettin nasty again

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The longer 5stiff posts his losers here, FairWarning will get rich which means he will be buying rounds in Las Vegas in August...

How's your debt coming along with Patsfan? I hear you just made another change to Labor Day for him to get paid...

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

YTD 38-42 -10.84 units :+peeing-5

Where are the plays for tonight?

Please don't tell me that you're on hiatus. I need my fades!

Cubs have Harden starting at Houston. Who do you like?

J

joeybagadonuts

5star claimed elsewhere he was taking a week off to re-group. We need to find a new MUSH to fade while he's gone.

YTD 38-42 -10.84 units :LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2135243 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2135243 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">2009 Handicapping YTD : 52-72 -23.9 units

-Baseball 3842- -10.84
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

PO69 you've got the totals wrong

2009 Handicapping YTD : 52-71 -24.96 units

-Baseball 38-42- -10.84 units