Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Ervin Santana, SP ANA
News: Angels SP Ervin Santana, who started the season on the disabled list because of a strained elbow, was able to make his first minor league rehab start at Class A Rancho Cucamonga on Monday. It was an impressive one as he threw 60 pitches in 4 2/3 innings, striking out three, walking no one and touching 93 mph with his fastball. Santana, who also had a sharp slider and an effective changeup, kept the ball down and retired the first eight batters he faced, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Analysis: Barring a setback, the Angels will try to get Santana up to 75-80 pitches in a second minor league start this weekend, which would put him on pace to join the Angels' rotation against Boston or Texas next week. Santana had a breakout season last year, striking out more than 200 batters, so when he returns, you want him active.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo do you finally agree that Kakis is a top 5 OF?

if so offer me a trade you think is equal value

no secret to that, just draft people batting around adam jones. Roberts hits in front of adam jones = fastball down the middle all day.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:thumbsup
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cano is dog shit
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

what u mean

we play head to head weekly matchups. Im vs biggamer this week. That fuckin guy
Oh I see but what are the current standings...need to know who has the best team so far. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Mo do you finally agree that Kakis is a top 5 OF?

if so offer me a trade you think is equal value

I have told people on this board that Nick as an All Star player for over a year. He is not going to end in the top 5 OFs in this league however.

mofome

Banned

Oh I see but what are the current standings...need to know who has the best team so far. :thumbsup

Madcapper has the most points, that will change soon. YOYOMA is 3-1 and getting healthy and putting the final pieces together on a team that has to be the favorite to win it all. We nasty!

:houra

i wish i played LAD for 1k each last 10 home games

rjt721

EOG Master

These Yanks fans keep handing me money. Lester v. CC lower ERA with tripp, Lester/AJ total points with gamer. I feel like I'm stealing money.

no brox saves since AZ cant score, fuck

mofome

Banned

YOYOMA, once insultingly asked to score a mere 20 in a day, goes for 106 on this evening. Carmona blew a win and Lindstrom had a chance at a win, but we'll settle for this start to the week.

We are YOYOMA.

yoyo, wanna trade my team for your team if i send u 5 bucks in the mail also?

mofome

Banned

yoyo, wanna trade my team for your team if i send u 5 bucks in the mail also?

Cee this is what im going to need.

Volq, Ells, Cueto, Upton, Qualls.

What is cee going to need.

mofome

Banned

Caps and Grabow each blew leads.

They each suck equally and Grabow was helped by a bad call against babe weeks

Cee this is what im going to need.

Volq, Ells, Cueto, Upton, Qualls.

What is cee going to need.

I'm greinke , garza, Victorino , morrow

mofome

Banned

no offers for my O's

sleep time i guess

you havent made an offer in many moons. grab the bull by the horns, get something done, but in some effort, no reason to delegate. I have tried, its not easy dealing with biggambo.

mofome

Banned

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="125">y</td><td style="padding: 6px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" valign="top">Eric Berry NCAA Football 10 Cover</td><td style="padding: 6px;" class="" 1="" align="right" valign="bottom" nowrap="nowrap">Reply</td></tr></tbody></table><hr color="#cccccc" noshade="noshade"> Found these on another site. Figured some people might be interested.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

berry 2 nasty, i'll take on philly

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

big fucking trade.....

halladay is sick...but thats a lot to give up for him!

Viejo trade Roy Halladay, J.J. Hardy and Brandon Phillips to
Timetopay's Stallions for Aaron Harang, Dustin Pedroia and
Jimmy Rollins.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Depends how you look at it Cap

I fully expect Phillips to match Rollins.

So now I see it as Pedroia and Harang for Halladay and Hardy. Hardy sucks so throw him out

Halladay for Pedroia and Harang. So I overpaid a bit depending on your thoughts of Harang but want another top 5 SP.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP...

Phillips will not match Rollins.

Phillips is solid, off to a terrible start, but he k's way too much.

Rollis is usually a slow starter.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Oh my what a great trade.

Very even!

TTP is scary good pitching but offense is worst in league.

When he only gets one week starts from his aces TTp is a guaranteed L

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP...

Phillips will not match Rollins.

Phillips is solid, off to a terrible start, but he k's way too much.

Rollis is usually a slow starter.

maybe but he only lost to him last year by 70 pts and Rollins stole 47 bases. Dont see him getting close to that.

Phillips struck out less than 100 times last year:+clueless

And now he has MVP Bruce behind him.(atleast that will get him alot of walks :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Oh my what a great trade.

Very even!

TTP is scary good pitching but offense is worst in league.

When he only gets one week starts from his aces TTp is a guaranteed L

I only had one start a piece last week Gamer from Santana and Linny and only got one win and DESTROYED Mo91023i2ndw;l