PING PONG KING....THE SHRINK!!!!

THE SHRINK is the PING PONG...KING KONG of EOG!!

I have seen him play a lot and he has never lost!!!

His latest victim was the glue's brother in-law. He is 17 and a very good athele...he was over for dinner at THE SHRINK'S house the other night talking smack about how good he was at PING PONG.

THE SHRINK called him out and ask the kid to pull out the table.....

SHRINK goes to his room puts on shoes and socks....comes out and whips the young boys ass 21-7....the glue and myself just sat and laughed..we already knew what the results would be....

THE SHRINK IS THE PING PONG KING!!!!:cheers

PO69

EOG Master
Re: PING PONG KING....THE SHRINK!!!!

Anytime he wants to play I am game! We can play at my house.

Question does the Shrink serve regulation serves? BY that I mean he tosses the ball at least 1 foot above his paddle??

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

This is how they used to play in the backwoods of VA, no wonder why Shrink likes it so much...

mofome

Banned

If I lost at ping pong to the shrink I would mow his lawn with scissors and feed him skittle through a funnel at his leisure.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink use to playing with little balls alot... It comes in handy in such an event as ping pong

I'm not kidding you guys....he doesn't fuck around when it comes to PING PONG, TENNIS, BACKGAMMON, BOWLING or HORSE.

BALLWONDER...he didn't take the youngbucks money, but if you put money on any of those above referenced games....he is ten times as tough...

This is not a bullshit thread...that fucker is tough at PING PONG...:pop:

I'm not kidding you guys....he doesn't fuck around when it comes to PING PONG, TENNIS, BACKGAMMON, BOWLING or HORSE.

This is not a bullshit thread...that fucker is tough at PING PONG...:pop:

I want him piss tested for steroids immediately. :pop:

The funny thing was....SHRINK is sitting at the dinner table and says...the kid is setting up the table on the patio...

He gets up...goes to his bedroom...changes into a dry pair of short and puts on shoes and socks....like the pro he is!!:cheers:+textinb3

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

No offense, but i would destroy shrink at every one of those:suit:....I would spot him 50 pins on the lanes.:+waving-5

Lets do thisoij213490

mofome

Banned

I would love to play the bossman in ping pong. I cant play the other games, but ping pong is my thing.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

good job good game
good game glue's brother in-law
this is between the chalk lines its no joke , gg

mofome

Banned

haha yeah I love people like that. Competition is good, I dont like playing people who dont want to win and dont get mad when they lose. Love that about Shrink, he is a competitive dude. me too. Thats why I get fired up about stupid baseball games, only form of competition Ive really got now that im a geezer. I would love to play shrink in pingpong, I smash everything and im sure he returns it all back with spin and will wait for me to make errors.

Timetopay

EOG Master

The funny thing was....SHRINK is sitting at the dinner table and says...the kid is setting up the table on the patio...

He gets up...goes to his bedroom...changes into a dry pair of short and puts on shoes and socks....like the pro he is!!:cheers:+textinb3

HAHAHAHA

Shrink is already that old that he peeing himself at the dinner table

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i hate to lose too....i got banned from the softball field for 2 weeks for fighting...lol...40 yrs old and banned...:+textinb3

yeah he is good at returns...i suck at ping pong so i couldn't tell you what he does...

HAHAHAHA

Shrink is already that old that he peeing himself at the dinner table

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hehehehe..not that old...he was in the pool with the grandkids..

check this out....he was doing handstands in the pool and he fell over and scraped the shit outta the top of his foot...he was bleeding pretty bad..

right before the match..he tells the kid he has a hurt foot...just in case..:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

i hate to lose too....i got banned from the softball field for 2 weeks for fighting...lol...40 yrs old and banned...

yeah he is good at returns...i suck at ping pong so i couldn't tell you what he does...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

love it! got to have heart!

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

hehehehe..not that old...he was in the pool with the grandkids..

check this out....he was doing handstands in the pool and he fell over and scraped the shit outta the top of his foot...he was bleeding pretty bad..

right before the match..he tells the kid he has a hurt foot...just in case..:+textinb3

the built in excuse. love it

Tell him to feel better we are all praying for his recovery:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

This should count as ping pong.

:thumbsup

That is the real PONG, Dio!

We learned beer pong as a game where you use paddles and try to sink the ball into the one cup at either end. Got pretty good at the game itself by playing it that way :)

Dave

ALRIGHT....SOME HOW THE SHRINK MISSED THIS THREAD...BUT I TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD CRUSH ANY EOGER BY 10 POINTS OR MORE!!:+excited-

Anytime he wants to play I am game! We can play at my house.

Question does the Shrink serve regulation serves? BY that I mean he tosses the ball at least 1 foot above his paddle??

Of course I do and i will give u odds that u can't return the majority of them...12io4j2w90

I guess we can add "ping pong hustler" to Shrink's sources of income. Now we now how he raises that 5K every year to enter the Leroy's Money Talks contest.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo, Shrink,

Set up a ping pong game anywhere in the US and I'll be there to play( for the right amount of $, of course). No joke.

Let me know