Lil Kim yes or no

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: Lil Kim yes or no

See Winky's comments about Serena Williams, add some outlaw tendancies and the answer is a resounding NO!

i would ask that she cover that thing on her upper lip with a bandaid...but other than that...she looks aight to me!!:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

Lil Kim looks whiter than me in that video. She used to be blacker than night when she started out.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

See Winky's comments about Serena Williams, add some outlaw tendancies and the answer is a resounding NO!

LOL

for one night - why not! she looks like she would be a FREAK in the sack and would be an animal

more than one night............"Sorry Honey - I'm gay and will pass"

Aliens need love. Don't make Will Farnaby come in here and call you alien-racist.

Janus and Lloyd Dobler are simply posting at a higher level here. They need to take you two out this special ed class and put you guys in the Talented and Gifted program.:thumbsup

janus

EOG Dedicated

Janus and Lloyd Dobler are simply posting at a higher level here. They need to take you two out this special ed class and put you guys in the Talented and Gifted program.:thumbsup

"hallelujah", says chutebox, though somewhat muddled due to the thick cock blocking his throat.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Need to go a little lighter on the bleaching I'd say - stop seeing Michael Jackson's team of freaky doctors...