Re: GOLD--PAY / MONEYBOOKERS

Regardless of where you have accts

Highly Suggest set up

MONEYBOOKERS ( Non-U.S. Residents)

GOLD-PAY
www.gold-pay.com U.S. residents accepted

STaff @ Gold-Pay & via Live chat are Extrememly Helpful . . . .:cheers

Hey Mike - How about a special bonus for the next EOG'er to reload using one of these methods? :pop: :)

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GREAT IDEA RELOAD

Now Thru 5-30-09

25% up to $3000 Initial Dep

15% Reloads . . . . .

For Eog-ers using MONEYBOOKERS OR www.gold-pay.com to fund BFC accts

CODE = RELOAD777

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

This Gold-pay thing does seem to be expanding.

GOLD---PAY will be big come this Fall

If you don't have GOLD-PAY acct now, Let me suggest you get one REGARDLESS where you play . . . . .

Live chat is great there / They funded accts within seconds today

www.gold-pay.com LIVE chat window pops up . . . check them out

What is the advantage with GP over a straight moneygram to whichever book ?

I know GP's 1st book was Matchbook ( no MG/WU there for a long time).

What is the advantage with GP over a straight moneygram to whichever book ?

I know GP's 1st book was Matchbook ( no MG/WU there for a long time).

Good question, Doug. I would like to know too. As far as I can see the entire value of using Gold-Pay is for getting money to books in which there is no less expensive and less risky way. Currently, the only reason I would use Gold-Pay is to deposit to Matchbook.

I hope these guys are legit. There are a lot of red flags.. there's no address or phone listed on their site. All we can learn from looking at Gold-Pay.com is they claim to be located somewhere in Panama and if you send them an email via their contact form they will give your more information, or even let you visit their place of business in person. Though it's weird, they try to remain pseudo-anonymous while having such an open door policy.

Another red flag: their site has been down for long periods of time (twelve to twenty-four hours). I know I would have been fucking pissed if I had sent them a dime on a Friday and then Saturday morning I attempted to log into my account and their site remained offline for most of the weekend.

Another red flag: It may be unfounded, but I am naturally suspicious of anyone that tells me they back all of their money with actual gold, but they will not reveal anything else. It's "yeah, buddy, we got you covered in gold located in an undisclosed location, just trust us" -wink, wink-. Add on the anonymous factor, and it's whack

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

limits are waaaayyyy to low for gold pay

NO, MATCHBOOK chooses to Limit to $500

However, We had 2-Clients Dep $1500 using GOLD-PAY and I'm told they can go Much Much Higher $50-K Bank to Bank 3000 Western Union OR Moneygram . . . . . . .

ask LIVE chat but I'm 1000000% sure 2 People Did Dep $1500 this morning & I think at least 3-K can be Moved in seconds . . . .

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I hope these guys are legit. There are a lot of red flags.. there's no address or phone listed on their site. All we can learn from looking at Gold-Pay.com is they claim to be located somewhere in Panama and if you send them an email via their contact form they will give your more information, or even let you visit their place of business in person. Though it's weird, they try to remain pseudo-anonymous while having such an open door policy.

Another red flag: their site has been down for long periods of time (twelve to twenty-four hours). I know I would have been fucking pissed if I had sent them a dime on a Friday and then Saturday morning I attempted to log into my account and their site remained offline for most of the weekend.

Another red flag: It may be unfounded, but I am naturally suspicious of anyone that tells me they back all of their money with actual gold, but they will not reveal anything else. It's "yeah, buddy, we got you covered in gold located in an undisclosed location, just trust us" -wink, wink-. Add on the anonymous factor, and it's whack

"WE" all hope they are Legit . . . .

I have a Meeting set up with the C.E.O. this week but so far everything Looks Good and the few people here @ B-F-C that have Used them seem to Be Very Very Happy . . . . WHether $50 OR $1500 seems to just take seconds to fund . . . .