Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

hey aj, get out of the fucking inning already.

god i hate the yanks, swear 'em off every other fucking night, and yet back i am, putting more money on 'em...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

Need Upton to hit the fucking ball.

mofome

Banned

aj with 76 pitches so far

diogee

Another man stranded on 2nd by the Rays.

diogee

Chan Ho too nasty.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

meanwhile, my magic can't score. damn. 2348ji23e

diogee

WTF is Hampton doing...rocked in the 1st.

mofome

Banned

kc goes up 1-0

diogee

Fuck...3 hits=4 runs. :hangt

mofome

Banned

atl and mil with as many runs as hits. everyone maximizing today it seems.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

got a little braves + over/cubs + over/yanks + over parlay going tonight...need the fucking yanks to start hitting the damn ball

diogee

Looks like pretty much every fucking team is putting up a run for every hit. Over bettors heaven. :hangt

mofome

Banned

cano = worthless

mofome

Banned

fuck i need the os to come back and get my over

diogee

Arroyo with 9er with 1.0 pitched

mofome

Banned

DP ball from berk, miles takes all day and they cant turn 2.

great you idiot

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

why do i keep betting the fucking skanks? worthless bunch of fucks.

diogee

Pulled after 3 outs. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Nice outing.

mofome

Banned

boggs walking people into scoring position. always nice.

Here is my totals tonight. And I have to leave in about and hour and half and wont see the results until after completed. I fucking hate that shit. Good luck tonight gents.

Braves over 9
Reds over 9
Yanks under 10
Royals over 10.5

0-4
All these looking good so far.

mofome

Banned

boggs falls behind the pitcher 2-0 with 2 outs

oh man

mofome

Banned

3-0 to the pitcher with 2 outs and 2 on, you cant make this up

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

3 walks in the inning. bases are loaded for pitt after this cock sucker walks the 8th hitter and then the pitcher in 4 pitches.

mofome

Banned

now 2-1 on morgan

you stupid fuck.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

single scores a run.

:LMAO

just walk the pitcher you fucking cock sucker

mofome

Banned

gettttt'em! cy park dealing for you!

mofome

Banned

yanks down 2-0

:shoot:

diogee

Rays with 2nd and 3rd 1 out...won't score.

mofome

Banned

thats weird, stl leaves a man in scoring position vs cy duke.

milw and cubbies looking good for me.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">